Research Discussion: Now That The UfO Cover-up Is Over, What Do We Do About The "debunker Problem?"

Now That The UfO Cover-up Is Over, What Do We Do About The "debunker Problem?"

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-12-09 03:26:21 EST
Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem. As the
President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
out of this, we have to find a solution and quick. That means, of
course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
> now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
> extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem. As the
> President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
> Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
> with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
> Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
> out of this, we have to find a solution and quick. That means, of
> course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
> have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
> walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
> we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
> The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

So, you held a circle-jerk at the end .....

H.
2009-12-09 11:58:55 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and
> all countries
> now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact
> with various
> extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny
> problem. As the
> President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda)
> Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for
> the Honest
> Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are
> we going to do
> with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO
> debunkers?."
> Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess
> there is no easy way
> out of this, we have to find a solution and quick.
> That means, of
> course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.
> They will simply
> have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they
> can never again
> walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who
> knows, perhaps
> we can have them work in the plutonium mines or
> something."
> The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

Now tell me this is not the ranting of an insane idiot.
H.

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:26:21 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
>now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
>extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem. As the
>President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
>Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
>with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."

We pass them all on to kind Miss "Mary Poppins"
(real name Mary Jones) ... (the owner of a bar in Panama)
(USA owned of course)
Or those that want to live with their wife, can do.

Besides, I was this close... >>> /
to becoming General Commander UFO Debunker
for the good of all Humanity !!!
So do unto others as you would do unto others!

P.S.
UFOs are real, thanks to America, England, Ireland, Australia, New
Zealand, Germany, Japan, and other special countries.

Keep in Contact Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA !

>Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
>out of this, we have to find a solution and quick. That means, of
>course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem. They will simply
>have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
>walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
>we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
>The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-12-10 07:21:42 EST
On Dec 9, 10:17 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:26:21 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and all countries
> >now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact with various
> >extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny problem.  As the
> >President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda) Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for the Honest
> >Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are we going to do
> >with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO debunkers?."
>
> We pass them all on to kind Miss "Mary Poppins"
> (real name Mary Jones) ... (the owner of a bar in Panama)
> (USA owned of course)
> Or those that want to live with their wife, can do.
>
> Besides, I was this close...  >>>   /
> to becoming General Commander UFO Debunker
> for the good of all Humanity !!!
> So do unto others as you would do unto others!
>
> P.S.
> UFOs are real, thanks to America, England, Ireland, Australia, New
> Zealand, Germany, Japan, and other special countries.
>
> Keep in Contact Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA !
>
> >Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess there is no easy way
> >out of this, we have to find a solution and quick.  That means, of
> >course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.  They will simply
> >have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they can never again
> >walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who knows, perhaps
> >we can have them work in the plutonium mines or something."
> >The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!

Okay, we still have a MAJOR, MAJOR problem on our hands. The public
would just like to do away with these truth-terrorists, and I am not
totally against that idea. Although I am really a friend of the
debunkers and truly feel that we can keep them under lock and key at
the FEMA facilities. It is true that there is always the possibility
that a debunker can escape and contaminate our civil society, but it
is a risk that I am willing to take. But if the public votes to fry
them, than I will follow what the majority wants, that is known as
democracy!! SO know we need to get cracking. All the world's
military's are joining up to fight the War Against Truth-Terrorism,
and not a second too soon. Now that the UFO cover-up has ended, the
debunkers are planning to destroy THIS ISLAND EARTH, we simply cannot
and WILL NOT allow this to happen. Even "H"eroin is planning evil
acts against honest researchers and concerned citizens. Debunkers are
EVIL and get their orders from the DEVIL. This has been proven!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-12-10 08:35:49 EST
On Dec 9, 8:58 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over, and
> > all countries
> > now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact
> > with various
> > extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny
> > problem.  As the
> > President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda)
> > Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> > Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for
> > the Honest
> > Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are
> > we going to do
> > with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO
> > debunkers?."
> > Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess
> > there is no easy way
> > out of this, we have to find a solution and quick.
> > That means, of
> > course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.
> > They will simply
> > have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so they
> > can never again
> > walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that, who
> > knows, perhaps
> > we can have them work in the plutonium mines or
> > something."
> > The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
> Now tell me this is not the ranting of an insane idiot.
> H.

Not at all, it makes perfect sense. These truth-terrorists have one
simple goal: the elimination of ALL MANKIND. We cannot allow these
bums to achieve their twisted aims!! Hopefully very soon, the Top
General will use atomics to flush out the debunker strongholds and
eliminate this horrible twisted threat once and for all. There is
only one group stopping all peoples from living in peace: the debunker
(and their ilk). OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers
will start up once again and THIS ISLAND EARTH will be free once and
for all. A glorious day is approaching, a day of victory, a day of
liberty, a day of freedom and a day without the threat of debunkers!
Hallelujah!!

H.
2009-12-10 13:41:47 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Dec 9, 8:58 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over,
> > and
> > all countries
> > now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact
> > with various
> > extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny
> > problem. As the
> > President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda)
> > Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> > Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for
> > the Honest
> > Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are
> > we going to do
> > with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO
> > debunkers?."
> > Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess
> > there is no easy way
> > out of this, we have to find a solution and quick.
> > That means, of
> > course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.
> > They will simply
> > have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so
> > they
> > can never again
> > walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that,
> > who
> > knows, perhaps
> > we can have them work in the plutonium mines or
> > something."
> > The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
> Now tell me this is not the ranting of an insane
> idiot.
> H.

Not at all, it makes perfect sense. These
truth-terrorists have one
simple goal: the elimination of ALL MANKIND. We cannot
allow these
bums to achieve their twisted aims!! Hopefully very
soon, the Top
General will use atomics to flush out the debunker
strongholds and
eliminate this horrible twisted threat once and for
all. There is
only one group stopping all peoples from living in
peace: the debunker
(and their ilk). OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate
Remaining Debunkers
will start up once again and THIS ISLAND EARTH will be
free once and
for all. A glorious day is approaching, a day of
victory, a day of
liberty, a day of freedom and a day without the threat
of debunkers!
Hallelujah!!
Goofier than a whorehouse cat.
H.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2009-12-12 06:38:11 EST
On Dec 10, 10:41 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 9, 8:58 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Now that the UFO cover-up is now officially over,
> > > and
> > > all countries
> > > now readily admit ETs are real and are in contact
> > > with various
> > > extraterrestrial races, there remains one thorny
> > > problem. As the
> > > President of HACA (The Human-Alien Contact Agenda)
> > > Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> > > Wholelfaffers A.S.A. recently asked at a forum for
> > > the Honest
> > > Researchers and Physicists forum, "what exactly are
> > > we going to do
> > > with this horrible truth-terror threat known as UFO
> > > debunkers?."
> > > Continuing on, Wholeaffers recommended, "I guess
> > > there is no easy way
> > > out of this, we have to find a solution and quick.
> > > That means, of
> > > course, the FINAL solution to the debunker problem.
> > > They will simply
> > > have to be FORCED into FEMA camps and guarded so
> > > they
> > > can never again
> > > walk amongst us civil, decent humans. After that,
> > > who
> > > knows, perhaps
> > > we can have them work in the plutonium mines or
> > > something."
> > > The conference ended on the upbeat note!!!
>
> > Now tell me this is not the ranting of an insane
> > idiot.
> > H.
>
> Not at all, it makes perfect sense.  These
> truth-terrorists have one
> simple goal: the elimination of ALL MANKIND.  We cannot
> allow these
> bums to achieve their twisted aims!!  Hopefully very
> soon, the Top
> General will use atomics to flush out the debunker
> strongholds and
> eliminate this horrible twisted threat once and for
> all.  There is
> only one group stopping all peoples from living in
> peace: the debunker
> (and their ilk).  OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate
> Remaining Debunkers
> will start up once again and THIS ISLAND EARTH will be
> free once and
> for all.  A glorious day is approaching, a day of
> victory, a day of
> liberty, a day of freedom and a day without the threat
> of debunkers!
> Hallelujah!!
> Goofier than a whorehouse cat.
> H.

Indeed, debunkers ARE, this is why we must not waver or be indecisive
in our fight against the debunkers and their ilk. spOOks are
obviously infiltrating these groups, their usual mission of
disinformation will NOT succeed.

We are winning the war against truth-terror. OPEL-REDU is continuing
on, and we will eventually win. Debunkes are wily and crafty but
ultimately dogmatic and stupid, the proof are spOOks like you,
"H"eroin, and your friends: Borsch, Adams, Sagan, of course are all
dead. They were killed from "within."

National Emergency -Executive Orders!

From: John_Kirby@ccm.jf.intel.com (John Kirby)

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW--(Already Passed by Congress)

On October 5, 1982, Dr. Brain T. Clifford of the Pentagon announced at
a press
conference ("The Star", New York, Oct. 5, 1982) that contact between
U.S. citizens and extra-terrestrials or their vehicles is strictly
illegal. According to a law already on the books: (Title 14, Section
1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, adopted on July 16, 1969,
before the Apollo moon shots), anyone guilty of such contact
automatically becomes a wanted criminal to be jailed for one year and
fined $5,000.

Jim Keith and Art Wholeflaffer carefully explain:

The Constitution of the United States is meant to provide a bulwark
against tyrannical assaults on the American public by its own
government, but the Constitution has over the years been repeatedly
violated and sidestepped to provide the controllers almost all the
power they crave. One matter in which the continual state of
emergency in this country be succeeding presidents, a condition which
has been in force without exception for over 40 years.

The "Special committee on the Termination of the National Emergency"
in 1973 provided two studies to Congress detailing this "continuing
emergency." They stated that "...the people of the U.S. have lived
all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and
governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have been
abridged by laws brought into force by states of national
emergency."

Senator Church of Idaho commented on this incredible state of affairs,
saying that "since 1933 it has been Congress' habit to delegate
extensive emergency authority and not to set a terminating date.
Consequently, the U.S. now has on the book at least 470 significant
emergency powers statutes without time limitations. These statutes
delegate to the President extensive discretionary powers which affect
the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing ways.
This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to
rule this country without reference to normal constitutional
processes. These emergency powers statutes are invoked by a
presidential declaration of a state of national emergency. The U.S.
has been in such a state of declared national emergency since March 9,
1933. In addition to the national emergency, there is also the
national emergency proclaimed by Truman on December 16, 1950, plus
Nixon's declarations on March 23, 1970 and August 15, 1971.

The Special Committee's report additionally noted that: "At the end
of the Korean war the official state of emergency was not terminated.
It has not yet been terminated. This is, for all practical purposes,
a permanent state of emergency. Over the course of at least 40 years,
Presidents have had available an enormous, seemingly, expanding and
never-ending range of emergency powers. These prerogative powers
appear to be virtually unlimited. Because Congress and the public are
unaware of the extent of these emergency powers, these has never been
any notable congressional or public objection made to this state of
affairs. Nor has the courts imposed significant limitations.
Congress should therefore act in the near future to terminate
officially the states of national emergency now in effect"

Such were the recommendations of the committee, although congressional
representatives did not fall all over themselves to act on them.
Indeed, since the issuing of that report, American presidents have
continued to enact additional Emergency Orders, providing themselves
and their successors with virtually unlimited emergency powers.

The Executive Orders and Presidential directives are scrawled by
Presidents of the United States without benefit of review of the
people or Congress. This allows Presidents to unlawfully delegate to
themselves powers which the Constitution rightfully denies, on the
pretext that there is an "emergency" taking place which they need to
respond to. Here are the Executive Orders which the President can
proclaim under any ***undeclared emergency*** What is an "undeclared
emergency"? How about an ALIEN INVASION??

EO 10995, authorizing the suspension of the freedom of speech and the
commandeering of all communication media. (Like this one)

EO 10997, authorizing the takeover of electrical systems and other
fuel sources.

EO 10998, providing for the government control of food sources,
including farms.

EO 10999, which authorizes the control or confiscation of the nation's
transportation sources, public and private. (Keep a good pair of
running shoes around)

EO 11000, which gives the government the right to form work brigades
of citizens. (Does this sound like fun, sheeple?)

EO 1100, providing for the takeover of all health, education, and
welfare functions and facilities.

EO 11002, authorizing a national registering of the populace. (Sounds
like the ol' U.S.S.of A.)

EO 11003, authorizing the takeover of all airplanes and airports.

EO 11004, which gives government the mandate to relocate populations
from one area to another. (Like after World War Three-coming soon to
a planet near you!)

EO 11005, which provides for the government to take over railways,
waterways, and public storage facilitates. (Do you still want to vote
Rebuplicrat or Demopublican?)

EO 12148, authorizing the Federal Emergency Management Agency to take
over the executive functions of the government. (I thought FEMA just
helped victims of hurricanes, floods and disasters like that.)

Ex-President Clinton has signed an executive order that subjects
"suspects" arrested for a federal offense to drug tests. If refused by
the suspect he is incarcerated based "solely" on his refusal of the
test. Now anyone who can implement this type of Nazism, is capable of
anything. Furthermore, there must be a " super-constitutional force of
law" behind these executive orders, or this would not be possible. If
nothing else the process and authority behind these executive orders
needs to be CAREFULLY investigated.

Current President Bush, who LOST the election but had the Supremely
Political Court install him as Dictator-For-Life, has implemented
these LAWS as part of the Un-Patriot Act #2:

Here is a quick thumbnail sketch of just some of the draconian
measures
encapsulated within this tyrannical legislation:

SECTION 501 (Expatriation of Terrorists) expands the Bush
administration's
"enemy combatant" definition to all American citizens who "may" have
violated any provision of Section 802 of the first Patriot Act.
(Section
802 is the new definition of domestic terrorism, and the definition is
"any
action that endangers human life that is a violation of any Federal or
State law.") Section 501 of the second Patriot Act directly connects
Section 125 of the same act. The Justice Department boldly claims that
the
incredibly broad Section 802 of the First USA Patriot Act isn't broad
enough and that a new, unlimited definition of terrorism is needed.

Under Section 501 a US citizen engaging in lawful activities can be
grabbed
off the street and thrown into a van never to be seen again. The
Justice
Department states that they can do this because the person "had
inferred
from conduct" that they were not a US citizen. Remember Section 802 of
the
First USA Patriot Act states that any violation of Federal or State
law can
result in the "enemy combatant" terrorist designation.

SECTION 201 of the second Patriot Act makes it a criminal act for any
member of the government or any citizen to release any information
concerning the incarceration or whereabouts of detainees. It also
states
that law enforcement does not even have to tell the press who they
have
arrested and they never have to release the names.

SECTION 301 and 306 (Terrorist Identification Database) set up a
national
database of "suspected terrorists" and radically expand the database
include anyone associated with suspected terrorist groups and anyone
involved in crimes or having supported any group designated as
"terrorist."
These sections also set up a national DNA database for anyone on
probation
or who has been on probation for any crime, and orders State
governments to
collect the DNA for the Federal government.

SECTION 312 gives immunity to law enforcement engaging in spying
operations
against the American people and would place substantial restrictions
on
court injunctions against Federal violations of civil rights across
the
board.

SECTION 101 will designate individual terrorists as foreign powers and
again strip them of all rights under the "enemy combatant"
designation.

SECTION 102 states clearly that any information gathering, regardless
of
whether or not those activities are illegal, can be considered to be
clandestine intelligence activities for a foreign power. This makes
news
gathering illegal.

SECTION 103 allows the Federal government to use wartime martial law
powers
domestically and internationally without Congress declaring that a
state of
war exists.

SECTION 106 is bone-chilling in its straightforwardness. It states
that
broad general warrants by the secret FSIA court (a panel of secret
judges
set up in a star chamber system that convenes in an undisclosed
location)
granted under the first Patriot Act are not good enough. It states
that
government agents must be given immunity for carrying out searches
with no
prior court approval. This section throws out the entire Fourth
Amendment
against unreasonable searches and seizures.

SECTION 109 allows secret star chamber courts to issue contemp charges
against any individual or corporation who refuses to incriminate
themselves
or others. This sections annihilate the last vestiges of the Fifth
Amendment.

SECTION 110 restates that key police state clauses in the first
Patriot Act
were not sunsetted and removes the five year sunset clause from other
subsections of the first Patriot Act. After all, the media has told
us:
"this is the New America. Get used to it. This is forever."

SECTION 111 expands the definition of the "enemy combatant"
designation.

SECTION 122 restates the government's newly announced power of
"surveillance without a court order."

SECTION 123 restates that the government no longer needs warrants and
that
the investigations can be a giant dragnet-style sweep described in
press
reports about the Total Information Awareness Network. One passage
reads,
"thus the focus of domestic surveillance may be less precise than that
directed against more conventional types of crime."

*Note: Over and over again, in subsection after subsection, the second
Patriot Act states that its new Soviet-type powers will be used to
fight
international terrorism, domestic terrorism and other types of crimes.
Of
course the government has already announced in Section 802 of the
first USA
Patriot act that any crime is considered domestic terrorism.

SECTION 126 grants the government the right to mine the entire
spectrum of
public and private sector information from bank records to educational
and
medical records. This is the enacting law to allow ECHELON and the
Total
Information Awareness Network to take break down any and all walls of
privacy.

The government states that they must look at everything to "determine"
if
individuals or groups might have a connection to terrorist groups. As
you
can now see, you are guilty until proven innocent.

SECTION 127 allows the government to takeover coroners' and medical
examiners' operations whenever they see fit. See how this is like Bill
Clinton's special medical examiner he had in Arkansas that ruled that
people had committed suicide when their arms and legs had been cut
off.

SECTION 128 allows the Federal government to place gag orders on
Federal
and State Grand Juries and to take over the proceedings. It also
disallows
individuals or organizations to even try to quash a Federal subpoena.
So
now defending yourself will be a terrorist action.

SECTION 129 destroys any remaining whistleblower protection for
Federal
agents.

SECTION 202 allows corporations to keep secret their activities with
toxic
biological, chemical or radiological materials.

SECTION 205 allows top Federal officials to keep all their financial
dealings secret, and anyone investigating them can be considered a
terrorist. This should be very useful for Dick Cheney to stop anyone
investigating Haliburton.

SECTION 303 sets up national DNA database of suspected terrorists. The
database will also be used to "stop other unlawful activities." It
will
share the information with state, local and foreign agencies for the
same
purposes.

SECTION 311 federalizes your local police department in the area of
information sharing.

SECTION 313 provides liability protection for businesses, especially
big
businesses that spy on their customers for Homeland Security,
violating
their privacy agreements. It goes on to say that these are all
preventative
measures - has anyone seen Minority Report? This is the access hub for
the
Total Information Awareness Network.

SECTION 321 authorizes foreign governments to spy on the American
people
and to share information with foreign governments.

SECTION 322 removes Congress from the extradition process and allows
officers of the Homeland Security complex to extradite American
citizens
anywhere they wish. It also allows Homeland Security to secretly take
individuals out of foreign countries.

SECTION 402 is titled "Providing Material Support to Terrorism." The
section reads that there is no requirement to show that the individual
even
had the intent to aid terrorists.

SECTION 403 expands the definition of weapons of mass destruction to
include any activity that affects interstate or foreign commerce.

SECTION 404 makes it a crime for a terrorist or "other criminals" to
use
encryption in the commission of a crime.

SECTION 408 creates "lifetime parole" (basically, slavery) for a whole
host
of crimes.

SECTION 410 creates no statute of limitations for anyone that engages
in
terrorist actions or supports terrorists. Remember: any crime is now
considered terrorism under the first Patriot Act.

SECTION 411 expands crimes that are punishable by death. Again, they
point
to Section 802 of the first Patriot Act and state that any terrorist
act or
support of terrorist act can result in the death penalty.

SECTION 421 increases penalties for terrorist financing. This section
states that any type of financial activity connected to terrorism will
result to time in prison and $10-50,000 fines per violation.

SECTIONS 427 sets up asset forfeiture provisions for anyone engaging
in
terrorist activities.
- - - - - - -
The Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law

On 16 July 1969, a United States law was passed called the
"Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law" that made it illegal for the
public to come in contact with extra-terrestrials or their
vehicles. (Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal
Regulations). Anyone found guilty of such contact could face up
to one year imprisonment as well as a fine of $5000. Also, any
individual who had been "exposed" could be quarantined under
armed guard by the NASA administrator without a hearing.

The law was passed originally to protect Earth from possible
biological contamination resulting from the US Apollo Space
Program and other space exploration programs. It has been
suggested by researchers and scientists that the U.S. government
was very concerned that contact with extra-terrestrial bacteria
could result in a worldwide plague. The immune system of human
beings wouldn't be able to fight off extra-terrestrial bacteria,
so therefore any kind of "extra-terrestrial exposure" was taken
very seriously.

People in the UFO community especially were alarmed with the law
because its broad definitions could allow the US government to
prosecute people in NASA as well as individuals of the general
public who come into contact with extra-terrestrials and their
vehicles.

UFO and ET believers found it interesting that in one hand the
government was denying they had any interest in extra-
terrestrials, yet they had a law which forbid contact with ETs
and their craft.

1211.100 Title 14 - Aeronautics and Space
Part 1211 - Extra-terrestrial Exposure
1211.100 - Scope

This part establishes:

# NASA policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth
against any harmful contamination or adverse changes in its
environment resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other
property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming
within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body; and

# security requirements, restrictions and safeguards that are
necessary in the interest of national security.

1211.101 - Applicability

The provisions of this part to all NASA manned and unmanned
space missions which land or come within the atmospheric
envelope of a celestial body and return to the Earth.

1211.102 - Definitions

# "NASA" and the "Administrator" mean, respectively, the
National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the
Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space
Administration or his authorized representative.

# "Extra-terrestrially exposed" means the state of condition of
any person, property, animal or other form of life or matter
whatever, who or which has:

1. Touched directly or come within the atmospheric envelope or
any other celestial body

2. Touched directly or been in close proximity to (or been
exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or other
form of life or matter who or which has been
extra-terrestrially exposed by virtue of paragraph (b)(1) of
this section. For example, if person or thing "A" touches
the surface of the Moon, and on "A's" return to Earth, "B"
touches "A" and, subsequently, "C" touches "B", all of these
- "A" through "C" inclusive - would be extra-terrestrially
exposed ("A" and "B" directly; "C" indirectly).

3. "Quarantine" means the detention, examination and
decontamination of any persons, property, animal or other
form of life or matter whatever that is extra-terrestrially
exposed, and includes the apprehension or seizure of such
person, property, animal or other form of life or matter
whatever.

4. "Quarantine period" means a period of consecutive calendar
days as may be established in accordance with 1211.104

Administrative actions.

The Administrator or his designee..shall in his discretion:

# 1. Determine the beginning and duration of a quarantine period
with respect to any space mission; the quarantine period as it
applies to various life forms will be announced.

2. Designate in writing quarantine officers to exercise
quarantine authority.

3. Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or
other form of life or matter, whatever is extra-terrestrially
exposed and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other
form of life or matter whatever. The quarantine may be based
only on a determination, with or without the benefit of a
hearing, that there is probable cause to believe that such
person, property, animal or other form of life or matter
whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed.

4. Determine within the United States or within vessels or
vehicles of the United States the place, boundaries, and rules
of operation of necessary quarantine stations.

5. Provide for guard services by contract or otherwise, as many
be necessary, to maintain security and inviolability of
quarantine stations and quarantined persons, property, animals
or other form of life or matter whatever.

6. Provide for the subsistence, health and welfare of persons
quarantined under the provisions of this part.

7. Hold such hearings at such times, in such manner and for
such purposes as may be desirable or necessary under this part,
including hearings for the purpose of creating a record for use
in making any determination under this part for the purpose of
reviewing any such determination.

#

1. During any period of announced quarantine, no person shall
enter or depart from the limits of the quarantine station
without permission of the cognizant NASA officer. During such
period, the posted perimeter of a quarantine station shall be
secured by armed guard.

2. Any person who enters the limits of any quarantine station
during the quarantine period shall be deemed to have consented
to the quarantine of his person if it is determined that he is
or has become extra-terrestrially exposed.

3. At the earliest practicable time, each person who is
quarantined by NASA shall be given a reasonable opportunity to
communicate by telephone with legal counsel or other persons of
his choice.

1211.107 Court or other process

# NASA officers and employees are prohibited from discharging
from the limits of a quarantine station any quarantined person,
property, animal or other form of life or matter whatever during
order or other request, order or demand an announced quarantine
period in compliance with a subpoena, show cause or any court or
other authority without the prior approval of the General
Counsel and the Administrator.

# Where approval to discharge a quarantined person, property,
animal or other form of life or matter whatever in compliance
with such a request, order or demand of any court or other
authority is not given, the person to whom it is directed shall,
if possible, appear in court or before the other authority and
respectfully state his inability to comply, relying for his
action on this 1211.107.

1211.108 Violations

Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to
violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order
issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits
of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or
regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer
shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than
1 year, or both.

[...]

form of life or matter whatever, who or which has: Touched
directly or come within the atmospheric envelope or any other
celestial body Touched directly or been in close proximity to
(or been exposed indirectly to) any person, property, animal or
other form of life or matter who or which has been extra-
terrestrially exposed by virtue of paragraph (b)(1) of this
section. For example, if person or thing "A" touches the surface
of the Moon, and on "A's" return to Earth, "B" touches "A" and,
subsequently, "C" touches "B", all of these - "A" through "C"
inclusive - would be extra-terrestrially exposed ("A" and "B"
directly; "C" indirectly). "Quarantine" means the detention,
examination and decontamination of any persons, property, animal
or other form of life or matter whatever that is extra-
terrestrially exposed, and includes the apprehension or seizure
of such person, property, animal or other form of life or matter
whatever. "Quarantine period" means a period of consecutive
calendar days as may be established in accordance with 1211.104

Administrative actions.

The Administrator or his designee..shall in his discretion:

Determine the beginning and duration of a quarantine period with
respect to any space mission; the quarantine period as it
applies to various life forms will be announced. Designate in
writing quarantine officers to exercise quarantine authority.
Determine that a particular person, property, animal, or other
form of life or matter, whatever is extra-terrestrially exposed
and quarantine such person, property, animal, or other form of
life or matter whatever. The quarantine may be based only on a
determination, with or without the benefit of a hearing, that
there is probable cause to believe that such person, property,
animal or other form of life or matter whatever is extra-
terrestrially exposed. Determine within the United States or
within vessels or vehicles of the United States the place,
boundaries, and rules of operation of necessary quarantine
stations. Provide for guard services by contract or otherwise,
as many be necessary, to maintain security and inviolability of
quarantine stations and quarantined persons, property, animals
or other form of life or matter whatever. Provide for the
subsistence, health and welfare of persons quarantined under the
provisions of this part. Hold such hearings at such times, in
such manner and for such purposes as may be desirable or
necessary under this part, including hearings for the purpose of
creating a record for use in making any determination under this
part for the purpose of reviewing any such determination. During
any period of announced quarantine, no person shall enter or
depart from the limits of the quarantine station without
permission of the cognizant NASA officer. During such period,
the posted perimeter of a quarantine station shall be secured by
armed guard. Any person who enters the limits of any quarantine
station during the quarantine period shall be deemed to have
consented to the quarantine of his person if it is determined
that he is or has become extra-terrestrially exposed. At the
[...]

- - - - -
Additions from the Patriot Two!!

- Making it easier to initiate surveillance and wiretapping of U. S.
Citizens under the authority of the little-known Foreign Intelligence
Surveillance Court (FISC). (Sections 101, 102 and 107)

- Permitting the government, under certain circumstances, to bypass
the
FISC altogether and conduct warrantless wiretaps and searches.
(Sections
103 and 104)

- Sheltering federal agents engaged in illegal surveillance without a
court order from criminal prosecution if they are following the
orders of
Executive Branch officials. (Section 106)

- Creating a new category of "domestic security surveillance" that
permits
electronic eavesdropping of entirely domestic activity under looser
standards than provided for ordinary criminal surveillance. (Section
122)

- Using an overly broad definition of terrorism that could cover some
protest tactics such as those used by Operation Rescue or the
protesters
at Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, as a new predicate for criminal
wiretapping and other electronic surveillance (Sections 120 and 121)

- Providing for general surveillance orders covering multiple
functions
for high-tech devices and by further expanding pen register and trap
and
trace authority for intelligence surveillance of U.S. citizens and
lawful
permanent foreign residents. (Sections 107-124)

- Creating a new and separate crime of using encryption technology
that
could add five years to any jail sentence for crimes committed with a
computer. ((Section 144)

- Expanding the PATRIOT Act's definition of nationwide search
warrants and
giving the government secret access to credit reports with consent or
judicial process (Sections 125 and 126)

- Enhancing the government's ability to obtain sensitive personal
information without prior judicial approval and providing new
penalties
for failure to comply with written demands for such records.
(Sections 128
and 129)

- Allowing for the sampling and cataloging of innocent Americans '
genetic
[DNA} information without a court order or the individual's consent.
(Sections 301-306)

- Permitting sensitive personal information to be shared with state
and
local law enforcement agencies despite any connection to anti-
terrorism
measures, (Section 311)

- Terminating court-approved limits on police spying, put in place to
prevent Mc-Carthy-era style police persecution based on political or
religious affiliation. (Section 312)

- Permitting searches, wiretaps and surveillance of U.S. citizens on
behalf of foreign governments - to include dictators and human rights
abusers' - in the absence of Senate-approved treaties. (Sections
321-322)

- Authorizing secret arrests in immigration, material witness and
other
cases where the detained person is not criminally charged. (Section
201)

- Threatening public health by severely restricting access to crucial
information concerning health risks by facilities that use dangerous
chemicals. (Section 202)

- Diminishing corporate responsibility by grant immunity to
businesses
that provide information to government terrorism investigations even
if
such actions are taken with disregard for the customer's privacy and
show
reckless disregard for the truth. (Section 313)

- Undermines basic constitutional rights by overly broad definitions
of
"terrorism" and "terrorist organization" which could result in
stripping a
native-born American of citizenship if they wittingly or unwittingly
support any organization deemed terrorist by government officials.
(Section 501)

- Creating 15 new categories of the death penalty, including one
should a
death result from otherwise peaceful protests such as Operation
Rescue.
(Section 411)

- Permitting arrests and extradition of American citizens to any
foreign
country including ones with bad human rights records, in the absence
of a
Senate-approved treaty and unfairly targeting immigrants by opening
sensitive personal visa files to local law enforcement agencies and
extended jail terms for common immigration offenses. (Sections 322,
311
and 502)

- Permitting summary deportations of American citizens deemed a
threat to
national security by Attorney General Ashcroft, even with no evidence
of
criminal activity, intent or terrorism. (Section 503)

-Completely abolishing fair hearings for American citizens convicted
of
minor criminal offenses through a retroactive "expedited removal"
procedure and preventing any court from questioning the government' s
unlawful actions by explicitly exempting these cases from habeas
corpus
review. (Section 504)

H.
2009-12-12 13:52:29 EST

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <science@zzz.com>
wrote in message
> [...]
> liberty, a day of freedom and a day without the
> threat
> of debunkers!
> Hallelujah!!
> Goofier than a whorehouse cat.
> H.

Indeed, debunkers ARE, this is why we must not waver or
be indecisive
in our fight against the debunkers and their ilk.
spOOks are
obviously infiltrating these groups, their usual
mission of
disinformation will NOT succeed.

We are winning the war against truth-terror. OPEL-REDU
is continuing
on, and we will eventually win. Debunkes are wily and
crafty but
ultimately dogmatic and stupid, the proof are spOOks
like you,
"H"eroin, and your friends: Borsch, Adams, Sagan, of
I am the Spook you insane idiot. We are deleting your
long insane rants because we need the space for better
things like starting the crusade to impeach The
Obomination for screwing up America. You will be one
of the first Liberals to be eliminated. The Spook has
spoke.
H.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2009-12-13 03:03:21 EST
On Dec 12, 10:52 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <scie...@zzz.com>
> wrote in messagenews:c94b9f21-3b96-48bd-94f0-e4e6b81e3db7@z3g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 10, 10:41 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 9, 8:58 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Now tell me this is not the ranting of an insane
> > > idiot.
> > > H.
>
> > Not at all, it makes perfect sense. These
> > truth-terrorists have one
> > simple goal: the elimination of ALL MANKIND. We
> > cannot
> > allow these
> > bums to achieve their twisted aims!! Hopefully very
> > soon, the Top
> > General will use atomics to flush out the debunker
> > strongholds and
> > eliminate this horrible twisted threat once and for
> > all. There is
> > only one group stopping all peoples from living in
> > peace: the debunker
> > (and their ilk). OPEL-REDU: Operation Eliminate
> > Remaining Debunkers
> > will start up once again and THIS ISLAND EARTH will
> > be
> > free once and
> > for all. A glorious day is approaching, a day of
> > victory, a day of
> > liberty, a day of freedom and a day without the
> > threat
> > of debunkers!
> > Hallelujah!!
> > Goofier than a whorehouse cat.
> > H.
>
> Indeed, debunkers ARE, this is why we must not waver or
> be indecisive
> in our fight against the debunkers and their ilk.
> spOOks are
> obviously infiltrating these groups, their usual
> mission of
> disinformation will NOT succeed.
>
> We are winning the war against truth-terror.  OPEL-REDU
> is continuing
> on, and we will eventually win.  Debunkes are wily and
> crafty but
> ultimately dogmatic and stupid, the proof are spOOks
> like you,
> "H"eroin, and your friends: Borsch, Adams, Sagan, of
> course are all
> dead.  They were killed from "within."
> I am the Spook you insane idiot.  We are deleting your
> long insane rants because we need the space for better
> things like starting the crusade to impeach The
> Obomination for screwing up America.  You will be one
> of the first Liberals to be eliminated.  The Spook has
> spoke.
> H.

Dear Mr. spOOk, Your kind, which has already been repeatedly stated,
has no place amongst us decent, moral citizens. Your kind and your
cult are slated for a FEMA camp, so GET MARCHING. And "H"eroin: good
riddance to bad bad rubbish!

Is There An Alien Strategy? By Jim Deardorff
Looking at the evidence thus far.

After 55 years of continued UFO reports indicating a wide range of UFO/
alien behavior, the question must arise as to whether or not the UFO
occupants, or aliens, are carrying out some sort of strategy directed
at us. And if so, what kind of strategy?

According to Elaine Douglass, for example, it is evident they are
participating in maintaining the UFO cover-up. That this is the case
follows from the fact that never, in hundreds of thousands of
sightings and large numbers of abductions, have they stayed around
long enough for the news media of the developed world to converge upon
the scene, and never have they left sufficient evidence behind to
satisfy scientists who value their professional reputations.

That this could be the result of random behavior seems entirely
implausible, given the reality of the UFO phenomenon. This then must
be one element of an alien strategy.
A prime factum is the oft-noted feature that during this extended
period of time, and during past millennia as well, they have not wiped
us out, enslaved us, or taken over the planet despite in all
probability possessing the capability of doing so. From this it is
usually concluded that the aliens involved are non-hostile, at least
to society as a whole. This lets us know that their strategy does not
entail outright hostility.

Now, many of us are aware from science fiction, in particular Star
Trek, that advanced, exploring ETs (in that case, us) may obey a
“prime directive” in regards to less advanced alien beings of other
planets. The intent of the directive is that the advanced beings not
disrupt the developing civilization of the lesser advanced beings who
are not yet aware of life outside their planet.

Interestingly, papers have appeared in the peer-reviewed scientific
literature that incorporate this thought The researchers allow that
exploration, rather than, exploitive colonization, could be a likely
behavior of advanced aliens, who may be treating us as if in a zoo, a
nursery, or carrying out a quarantine or embargo against Earth until
we are better prepared for contact.

This theme has, for example, been accepted as a possibility by Newman
& Sagan, who referred to such ethical guidelines as a Codex Galactica.
They also wrote, “Some subset of moderately advanced civilizations may
be engaged in the exploration and colonization of other planetary
systems; however, their mere existence makes it highly likely that
their intentions are benign and their sensitivities at our level of
technological adolescence delicate.”

However, a total embargo or hands-off strategy of Earth as part of an
alien strategy would be self-defeating, in that when the time came
when overt alien contact could no longer be delayed or prevented, the
shock of sudden confrontation with a superior civilization would still
be devastating to our society. Thus a “leaky embargo” strategy has
been proposed. The UFO phenomenon constitutes the “leak in the
embargo,” serving the purpose of conditioning society for eventual
alien contact.

This conditioning appears to be a prolonged educational process
directed mainly towards those who are inquisitive and open to the
possibility of an alien presence. It is then left up to the latter,
plus the eyewitnesses themselves, who are typically found to be one
person in 12 or 15, to try to persuade the rest of society of the
reality of the UFO/alien presence.

UFO sightings not only enlighten those who can accept it, but provide
them with significant information as to the aliens’ level of
technology-the capability of their craft to withstand tremendous
accelerations, hover without making noise, travel at large supersonic
speeds without producing sonic booms, disappear suddenly or become
invisible, change shape, etc.

The educational aspect

Encounters with the aliens themselves have further educated us on
their psychic abilities, communication via some form of mental
telepathy, ability to block out memories or provide screen memories
within their abductees’ minds, etc. By comparison, another purpose of
the strategy, then, is evidently to cause us to recognize our own
lowly place within the hierarchy of intelligent life forms in the
cosmos.

Most interesting is that even the aliens who carry out the abductions
and animal mutilations, plus those who engage in less traumatic
contacts, abide by the same strategic guideline as followed by the
aliens who provide “ordinary” UFO sightings: they do not leave
sufficient evidence behind that would force unwilling skeptics to
believe what is unthinkable to them. If this were not true, science
would have caught on to the reality of the UFO phenomenon, including
abductions, years ago.

Hence, the aliens engaged in the abduction phenomenon and animal
mutilations cannot be considered totally independent of whichever
alien group may be in charge of overseeing the strategy by which they
all abide.

It may be noticed that although these deductions indicate that the
aliens involved can wield great power and advanced technology, they no
longer need be treated as gods/goddesses, now that science and
astronomy have carried us to the point where we can appreciate the
likelihood of the aliens’ extraterrestrial origins and how their
advanced capabilities should seem like magic to us.

The fact that the aliens in charge have not protected us from our own
follies and wars has not prevented traumatic abductions from occurring-
and have sometimes caused physical ailments in close-encounter
witnesses should further deter us from calling them gods or equating
them with true God, the Universal Consciousness (assuming such
exists). On the other hand, the counterbalancing benign or favorable
aspects of the UFO phenomenon as discussed above, which include
healings of some abductees’ and witnesses’ physical problems, and
imparting an increased psychic and spiritual awareness to others,
suggest we should follow a middle path regarding alien ethical levels,
treating them as neither angels nor demons.

Though it may be more speculative, I therefore view this aspect
considering them on the whole as neither gods nor evil enemies, but
entities rather like us except for their great headstart over us-as
another element of the strategy the aliens in charge wish to put
across to us.

This, along with the variety of reported alien types and behaviors,
suggests that we will need to consider each future alien encounter on
its own merits, as common sense would dictate, while keeping in mind
what the UFO phenomenon of the past several decades has taught us.
Because of the variety of alien types, I have frequently referred to
“aliens in charge” in connection with implementation of the alien
strategy.

Other aspects of the strategy

A disproportionate number of UFO sightings have occurred at nuclear
missile silos and over nuclear power plants, and in the former case,
nuclear missiles have even been remotely disarmed by the UFO. This
strongly suggests that another element of the alien strategy is to
discourage the use of nuclear weapons and nuclear power as well.

A key topic that aliens communicate to their UFO experiencers is the
grave danger of Earth and its environment becoming unlivable through
human destructiveness carelessness, hatred, and greed. Emphasis of
this concern then appears to be another facet of the alien strategy,
probably because it is indeed of paramount importance.

On a less pessimistic note, their concern that we mend our ways
suggests that they believe the future is not a fixed inevitability.
This in turn suggests that the aliens, for the most part at least, are
not time travelers from Earth’s own future, tampering with a history
assumed to be fluid and changeable.

As mentioned at the beginning, an important part of the strategy is
that the aliens maintain the UFO cover-up at the same time as they
covertly disclose their presence to selected witnesses and
experiencers. There are a variety of means by which they can
accomplish this. They can purposely locate and time many of their UFO
sightings to occur within an hour or two of a scientifically
explainable event, such as a bright meteorite, an earthquake, a
volcanic eruption, or reentry of satellite debris.

Then, although most witnesses will be astounded by the remarkable, non-
explainable aspects of their sighting, non-witnesses may ignore these
features of a UFO report if they wish and assume the event was the
nearby scientifically explainable one, which it in some way resembled.
Also, the aliens may exhibit a UFO craft that in some ways resembles a
man-made or natural object, such as an airplane, helicopter, large
balloon or even a cloud.

The eyewitnesses will notice the eerie differences, such as not giving
off any sound, not having wings or not using “navigational” lights of
proper placement and color, in the case of aircraft, and not moving
with the wind like any balloon or cloud does; however, the non-
witnesses who read of the report may ignore such details and assume
the witnesses were mistaken.

The aliens may also communicate some disinformation, contradictory
thoughts, or silly science to their abductees and contactees, who,
when they report it, can get accused by scientists of having invented
their stories, and be ridiculed. The aliens’ “magical” technology and
apparent intelligence thus permits them to stay several jumps ahead of
our scientists and ufologists alike, though at the personal expense of
some UFO experiencers.

Future outlook

It may be that the aliens are patiently waiting for us to realize
these facets of their strategy, which may seem so obvious in
hindsight, and are waiting for us to convince our fellow man,
especially those in position of authority, before making their first
overt contact with humanity.

The alternative scenario is that the aliens will make their presence
known worldwide soon after some devastating global disasters, either
natural or of mankind’s making, have caused our civilization to
collapse, in which case they need no longer fear that it would be
their own overt presence that would produce the same reaction.

It is true that we cannot know all, or even much, of what’s in the
minds of the aliens who are involved in the UFO phenomenon. However,
this should not deter us from making logical sense out of the
information they have chosen to impart to us during the past 55 years
of UFO sightings and encounters.

Having a handle on what the alien behavior is all about, and their
implementation of a consistent though complex strategy, should help to
make the UFO topic less unpalatable to professional scientists, who
don’t like to study what doesn’t make sense to them, and who are the
linchpins in the maintenance of the UFO cover-up.
- - -
“Little Green Man” added:

It’s a sad fact that debunkers are people who have become comfortably
settled with a mindset. They are deeply unwilling to admit that there
might be something wrong with their position. If small facts like
public sightings of UFO’s contradict their mindset, they tend to
ignore them. If the contradictory facts grow larger, as with Aviation
and Police reports, they become distressed and angry. They are totally
unaware that there is anything unreasonable about this reaction.

Science is a method of investigating the universe. Any good
investigator begins by trying take his bearings. He attempts to form a
mental map of the kind of universe he thinks he is investigating.
(Ptolemy’s map showed the earth at the center of the universe and the
stars and planets all revolving around it). This mental map is called
a “paradigm”.

Looking at the history of science, we see that paradigms are always
being scrapped and replaced by new ones Scientists seem to hate to
abandon their old paradigms, and cling to them as long as possible,
ignoring or dismissing new evidence that is pushing them into
reconsidering. So it is with debunkers. We all have a need to believe
that the universe is a stable and orderly place. We tend to ignore
things that upset our basic sense of “normality” or try to forget them
as quickly as possible. This is not so much choice, as a subconscious
mechanism. We just have to recognize that different people can stand
different degrees of uncertainty. Acknowledgement of extra-terrestrial
life, and recognition of an alien strategy is always going to be
unpalatable to many people.

Without studies and serious discussions concerning UFOs and like
phenomena we can never hope to begin to produce a paradigm that will
satisfy most skeptics. There will always be a core of people who
refuse to abandon their secure view of the world. We must continue to
build a strategy, which can deal with contact with extra-terrestrials,
just as extra-terrestrials will almost certainly have adopted a
strategy to attempt to deal with us on our war-torn, starvation ridden
and divided planet.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)