Research Discussion: Alien Scientist New Video Anti-Gravity Free Energy UFOs Extraterrestrials !!!

Alien Scientist New Video Anti-Gravity Free Energy UFOs Extraterrestrials !!!

Finally after four attempts it shows up in Google Groups !!!

And only in a 'Reply' format.

I'm going to try again, and again!

_______________________

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/08/drug-lord-guide-mexicos-4_n_184773.html

> We just need the Air Car and the Water Car.
> (for now)
>
> Mr Daniel Dingel said that ordinary cars
> can be converted to function with
> sea water as the fuel.

Did he also tell you that an air car or a water car use
more energy than a gasoline driven car?

Did he tell you that this 'air' and this 'water' actually
wind up polluting the atmosphere more than gas?

We need at least 50 new nuclear power plants over
the next decade in the US alone.

You see that happening?

Do your homework before spewing your garbage.

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message

Finally after four attempts it shows up in Google Groups !!!

And only in a 'Reply' format.

I'm going to try again, and again!

What are you? Drunk?

Don't get HVAC on the grog.
Calm down, be cool.
HVAC is King.
(not Klingon)

___________________

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:54:46 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>Finally after four attempts it shows up in Google Groups !!!
>
>And only in a 'Reply' format.
>
>I'm going to try again, and again!
>

>What are you?

Oh, you are still learning...

I Am The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

---------------------------------------

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:54:04 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> We just need the Air Car and the Water Car.
>> (for now)
>>
>> Mr Daniel Dingel said that ordinary cars
>> can be converted to function with
>> sea water as the fuel.
>
>Did he also tell you that an air car or a water car use
>more energy than a gasoline driven car?
>
>Did he tell you that this 'air' and this 'water' actually
>wind up polluting the atmosphere more than gas?
>
>We need at least 50 new nuclear power plants over
>the next decade in the US alone.
>
>You see that happening?

I see you getting older and older and more ranting !!!

You think I'm drunk !!!

You need a fluffing beer !!!

=====================

I emailed the Orion Project
with the Australian Magnetic Motors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLngerzzSBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adfgMWQB_6o

=====================

I Am The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

---------------------------------
Project UFO Network

http://projectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org

http://www.wanderinggoblin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Klingon-with-Sign.jpg

=====================================

>___________________
>
>On Dec 10, 5:29 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:54:04 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>> >Did he also tell you that an air car or a water car use
>> >more energy than a gasoline driven car?
>>
>> >Did he tell you that this 'air' and this 'water' actually
>> >wind up polluting the atmosphere more than gas?
>>
>> >We need at least 50 new nuclear power plants over
>> >the next decade in the US alone.
>>
>> >You see that happening?
>>
>> I see you getting older and older and more ranting !!!
>>
>> You think I'm drunk !!!
>>
>> You need a fluffing beer !!!
>>
>> =====================
>>
>> I emailed the Orion Project
>> with the Australian Magnetic Motors...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLngerzzSBI
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adfgMWQB_6o
>>
>> =====================
>>
>> I Am The Great Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>>
>> ---------------------------------
>> Project UFO Network
>>
>> http://projectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org

A B
2009-12-10 14:09:30 EST
"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> We just need the Air Car and the Water Car.
>> (for now)
>>
>> Mr Daniel Dingel said that ordinary cars
>> can be converted to function with
>> sea water as the fuel.
>
> Did he also tell you that an air car or a water car use
> more energy than a gasoline driven car?
>
> Did he tell you that this 'air' and this 'water' actually
> wind up polluting the atmosphere more than gas?

Where d'you get that one? I never heard that. Of course they use
electricity (the usual type that is - I suspect the OP was talking about
some extremely unusual type) but I always understood that they used a whole
lot less energy, even so. It's because a power station is a more efficient
way of getting energy from fuel than a car engine. At least, that's what I
heard. Where did you get your information?
A. B.