Research Discussion: Here Are Some Great UFO Quotes That Shed Light On The Deceptive Nature Of The "alien" Presence.

Here Are Some Great UFO Quotes That Shed Light On The Deceptive Nature Of The "alien" Presence.

Noah's Dove
2009-12-06 14:12:45 EST

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/quotes.html

Here are some great UFO quotes that shed light on the deceptive nature
of the "alien" presence.

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial
visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena,
p. 10

"Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them
in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of
deception."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Messengers of Deception, p. 20
"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which
is largely indigenous to planet earth."
- Brad Steiger, [cited in] Blue Book Files Released in Canadian UFO
Report, Vol. 4, No. 4, 1977, p. 20
"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which
disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm
us."
-Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]
"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs
are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75
"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings
originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton, Official 1992 Flying Saucer Review Policy Statement
"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with
mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental
telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as
phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.'
Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press
recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic
possession and psychic phenomena."
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared
under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003
"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it...
the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably
identical."
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14
"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor
variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..."
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299
"A working knowledge of occult science...is indispensable to UFO
investigation."
-Trevor James, FSR Vol. 8, No. 1, p.10
"Studies of flying saucer cults repeatedly show that they are part of
a larger occult social world."
-Stupple & McNeece, 1979 MUFON UFO Symposium Proceedings, p. 49
"The 'medical examination' to which abductees are said to be
subjected, often accompanied by sadistic sexual manipulation, is
reminiscient of the medieval tales of encounters with demons. It makes
no sense in a sophisticated or technical framework: any intelligent
being equipped with the scientific marvels that UFOs possess would be
in a position to achieve any of these alleged scientific objectives in
a shorter time and with fewer risks."
- Dr. Jacques Vallee, Confrontations, p. 13
"The symbolic display seen by the abductees is identical to the type
of initiation ritual or astral voyage that is imbedded in the [occult]
traditions of every culture...the structure of abduction stories is
identical to that of occult initiation rituals...the UFO beings of
today belong to the same class of manifestation as the [occult]
entities that were described in centuries past."
-Dr. Jacques Vallee citing the extensive research of Bertrand Meheust
[Science-Fiction et Soucoupes Volantes (Paris, 1978); Soucoupes
Volantes et Folklore (Paris, 1985)], in Confrontations, p. 146,
159-161
"[The occultist] is brought into intelligent communication with the
spirits of the air, and can receive any knowledge which they possess,
or any false impression they choose to impart...the demons seem
permitted to do various wonders at their request."
- G.H. Pember, Earth's Earliest Ages and Their Connection with Modern
Spiritualism and Theosophy (1876), p. 254
"These entities are clever enough to make Strieber think they care
about him. Yet his torment by them never ceases. Whatever his
relationship to the entities, and he increasingly concludes that their
involvement with him is something 'good,' he also remains terrified of
them and uncertain as to what they are."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena,
p. 21
"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so
powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate...
'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw
fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating
curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to
death...I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."
- Whitley Strieber, Communion, p. 25-26
"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even
be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my
essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal.
There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word
demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were
working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning
of demons ...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45
"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not
making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their
enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172
"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on
earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I
couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still
as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so
monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were
demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181
"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my
consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did
not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was
terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing
people to them."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96

For more documentation:

Part 1 of 8 "UFO’s The Hidden Truth" – ufo video documentary which
provide evidence that ufo entities are messengers of deception.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9jSmjt6k4&feature=PlayList&p=5131CB8ACC61D5BD&index=0&playnext=1

The Nordics: Good Alien-Angels? By Jim Wilhelmsen

http://www.delusionresistance.org/AACCOA/Articles/thenordics.html

If you need help for intrusive alien experiences and abductions please
check the following website: http://www.aaccoa.org/

and watch the following video presentation:

"UnHoly Communion: The Spiritual Nature Of Abduction Reports"

http://vimeo.com/5902168

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

Have you read that ?

Phew !!!

LOL :)

________________________

And it's to be expected anyway.
Because look at the size of the place ...

http://hubblesite.org

________________________

========================

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:12:45 -0800 (PST), "Noah's Dove"
<*7@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

> [...]
>not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was
>terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing
>people to them."
>- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96
>
>For more documentation:
>
>Part 1 of 8 "UFO’s The Hidden Truth" – ufo video documentary which
>provide evidence that ufo entities are messengers of deception.
>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9jSmjt6k4&feature=PlayList&p=5131CB8ACC61D5BD&index=0&playnext=1
>
>The Nordics: Good Alien-Angels? By Jim Wilhelmsen
>
>http://www.delusionresistance.org/AACCOA/Articles/thenordics.html
>

>If you need help for intrusive alien experiences and abductions please
>check the following website: http://www.aaccoa.org/
>
> and watch the following video presentation:
>

>"UnHoly Communion: The Spiritual Nature Of Abduction Reports"

Grizzly
2009-12-06 23:01:49 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

> Have you read that ?

I have. You never know. Sometimes these things can throw you for a loop
though. Beware Trojans bearing gifts and such. Of course I sent the
proper response, and thus far I haven't been spirited off world too
much. Neither has there been a cookbook forwarded with the title " To
serve mankind" The fact of extraction of genetic material could suggest
a host of hypotheses. Perhaps they only mean well, perhaps they want to
spray us like insects and need to know the most effective poison. Or
maybe they are us many years in the distant future having finally
conquered time coming back to extricate themselves from a genetic
bottleneck created by those who thought to cleanse the gene pool by
engineering a " master race." I don't know what they intend, I only know
that there have been many "sleepless" nights 3:00 A.M. ring a bell?

> [...]
>> not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was
>> terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing
>> people to them."
>> - Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96
>>
>> For more documentation:
>>
>> Part 1 of 8 "UFO’s The Hidden Truth" – ufo video documentary which
>> provide evidence that ufo entities are messengers of deception.
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9jSmjt6k4&feature=PlayList&p=5131CB8ACC61D5BD&index=0&playnext=1
>>
>> The Nordics: Good Alien-Angels? By Jim Wilhelmsen
>>
>> http://www.delusionresistance.org/AACCOA/Articles/thenordics.html
>>

>> If you need help for intrusive alien experiences and abductions please
>> check the following website: http://www.aaccoa.org/
>>
>> and watch the following video presentation:
>>

>> "UnHoly Communion: The Spiritual Nature Of Abduction Reports"

Grizzly
2009-12-06 23:03:27 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> [...]
>> not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was
>> terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing
>> people to them."
>> - Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96
>>
>> For more documentation:
>>
>> Part 1 of 8 "UFO’s The Hidden Truth" – ufo video documentary which
>> provide evidence that ufo entities are messengers of deception.
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9jSmjt6k4&feature=PlayList&p=5131CB8ACC61D5BD&index=0&playnext=1
>>
>> The Nordics: Good Alien-Angels? By Jim Wilhelmsen
>>
>> http://www.delusionresistance.org/AACCOA/Articles/thenordics.html
>>

>> If you need help for intrusive alien experiences and abductions please
>> check the following website: http://www.aaccoa.org/
>>
>> and watch the following video presentation:
>>

>> "UnHoly Communion: The Spiritual Nature Of Abduction Reports"

Grizzly
2009-12-06 23:20:18 EST
Grizzly wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>

>> Have you read that ?
>
> I have. You never know. Sometimes these things can throw you for a loop
> though. Beware Trojans bearing gifts and such. Of course I sent the
> proper response, and thus far I haven't been spirited off world too
> much. Neither has there been a cookbook forwarded with the title " To
> serve mankind" The fact of extraction of genetic material could suggest
> a host of hypotheses. Perhaps they only mean well, perhaps they want to
> spray us like insects and need to know the most effective poison. Or
> maybe they are us many years in the distant future having finally
> conquered time coming back to extricate themselves from a genetic
> bottleneck created by those who thought to cleanse the gene pool by
> engineering a " master race." I don't know what they intend, I only know
> that there have been many "sleepless" nights 3:00 A.M. ring a bell?
>
>> Phew !!!
>>

>> LOL :)
>>

>> ________________________
>>
>> And it's to be expected anyway.
>> Because look at the size of the place ...
>>
>> http://hubblesite.org
>>

>>> -Terrence McKenna [from a lecture]

Nice to see McKenna here in the mix. He passed on a few years back/
brain tumor. I think he was spot on though about the Strophariad.
Perhaps there is a truly symbiotic relationship going on here of an
inter-dimensional nature. Only time will tell..or not. His brother
Dennis of the True Hallucinations account/fame is still doing science
and still alive and ticking as far as I know. To access the library
consult your Pineal Gland..

Grizzly
2009-12-06 23:42:56 EST
Grizz

> Nice to see McKenna here in the mix. He passed on a few years back/
> brain tumor. I think he was spot on though about the Strophariad.
> Perhaps there is a truly symbiotic relationship going on here of an
> inter-dimensional nature. Only time will tell..or not. His brother
> Dennis of the True Hallucinations account/fame is still doing science
> and still alive and ticking as far as I know. To access the library
> consult your Pineal Gland..

Or Think "Dennis" or "McKenna" for an answer to any questions.

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 04:01:49 GMT, Grizzly <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>

>> Have you read that ?
>
>I have. You never know. Sometimes these things can throw you for a loop
>though. Beware Trojans bearing gifts and such. Of course I sent the
>proper response, and thus far I haven't been spirited off world too
>much. Neither has there been a cookbook forwarded with the title " To
>serve mankind" The fact of extraction of genetic material could suggest
>a host of hypotheses. Perhaps they only mean well, perhaps they want to
>spray us like insects and need to know the most effective poison. Or
>maybe they are us many years in the distant future having finally
>conquered time coming back to extricate themselves from a genetic
>bottleneck created by those who thought to cleanse the gene pool by
>engineering a " master race." I don't know what they intend, I only know
>that there have been many "sleepless" nights 3:00 A.M. ring a bell?

Yeah, hehe. We didn't get a cookbook "To Serve Mankind".

And in that message it say's
"we can make the Third Party show up and vanish"
only if you say Yes to everything.

It's like walking up to an old lady
and asking if she would like some
help to get the biting dog off her arm.

And it's a 'biting dog' mess down here on Earth...
WARNING read only if able to withstand reading heavy info!
http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durham/CiLtdArmsAccounts.htm

And people worry about deceptive aliens?

Anyway, according to the Drake equation
there are all types of attitudes OUT THERE.

However, on a lighter nicer side, this is great...
"Abduction Diaries - Entführungstagebücher 1/5"
English and Dutch ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

_______________________________________

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 04:42:56 GMT, Grizzly <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Grizz

>> Nice to see McKenna here in the mix. He passed on a few years back/
>> brain tumor. I think he was spot on though about the Strophariad.
>> Perhaps there is a truly symbiotic relationship going on here of an
>> inter-dimensional nature. Only time will tell..or not. His brother
>> Dennis of the True Hallucinations account/fame is still doing science
>> and still alive and ticking as far as I know. To access the library
>> consult your Pineal Gland..
>
>Or Think "Dennis" or "McKenna" for an answer to any questions.

And here is another nice set ...
"Press Conference National Press Club X-Conference 2009 clip 1"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ULZz3Y6mtQ

Andrew W
2009-12-09 21:16:30 EST
Grizzly wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>

>> Have you read that ?
>
> I have. You never know. Sometimes these things can throw you for a
> loop though. Beware Trojans bearing gifts and such. Of course I sent
> the proper response, and thus far I haven't been spirited off world
> too much. Neither has there been a cookbook forwarded with the title
> " To serve mankind" The fact of extraction of genetic material could
> suggest a host of hypotheses. Perhaps they only mean well, perhaps
> they want to spray us like insects and need to know the most
> effective poison.

Lol.

The elite's are already doing that with chemtrails actually so the ETs don't
need to.

> Or maybe they are us many years in the distant
> future having finally conquered time coming back to extricate
> themselves from a genetic bottleneck created by those who thought to
> cleanse the gene pool by engineering a " master race." I don't know
> what they intend, I only know that there have been many "sleepless"
> nights 3:00 A.M. ring a bell?

What happens at 3am?

I've heard that some people experience something at that hour. Makes me
think I'm missing out on something.

--
The skeptic/debunker's motto - If I haven't seen it and its even
slightly difficult for me to believe then there's no way it can

Howdy.

You are way up here.

Good.