Research Discussion: The Great Climate Gate

The Great Climate Gate
Posts: 31

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2009-12-06 11:58:07 EST
Liberals must be uncontrollably soiling their undies, as more and more facts
emerge, painting the entire climate research establishment, their pseudo
Gawd Al "I'm hot under the collar" Gore and their quest at world taxation,
as the fraudsters they are.

Obama, that limpid double-speak meister should turn over his fraudulent
Nobel Prize to the real "World Peace Makers", the courageous hackers who
uncovered this massive fraud. The phony scientists and associated
politicians should be brought up on charges of fraud and extortion and
should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
http://video.foxnews.com/12000460/climategate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3q2arm_ek&feature=related

http://www.infowars.com/lord-monckton-talks-about-climategate-on-the-alex-jones-show/Now Wawa Boxer, Douchebag, CA., wants to bring the hackers up on charges ...only a teeny brain polluted by Liberalism could manage to veer that far offthe course of common sense.


BradGuth
2009-12-06 12:04:10 EST
On Dec 6, 8:58 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Liberals must be uncontrollably soiling their undies, as more and more facts
> emerge, painting the entire climate research establishment, their pseudo
> Gawd Al "I'm hot under the collar" Gore and their quest at world taxation,
> as the fraudsters they are.
>
> Obama, that limpid double-speak meister should  turn over his fraudulent
> Nobel Prize to the real "World Peace Makers",  the courageous hackers who
> uncovered this massive fraud.  The phony scientists and associated
> politicians should be brought up on charges of fraud and extortion and
> should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.http://video.foxnews.com/12000460/climategate
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3q2arm_ek&feature=related
>
>  http://www.infowars.com/lord-monckton-talks-about-climategate-on-the-...Wawa Boxer, Douchebag, CA., wants to bring the hackers up on charges ...only a teeny brain polluted by Liberalism could manage to veer that far offthe course of common sense.

1 tonne (1000 kg) of ice melt/thaw per day requires 93 KW.h/day.

1e9 tonnes/day of slow-ice loss requires 93e9 kw.h, or 93 TW.h/day
(that's a continuous 3.875 TW per hour)

~ BG

Hagar
2009-12-06 12:15:36 EST
Liberals must be uncontrollably soiling their undies, as more and more facts
emerge, painting the entire climate research establishment, their pseudo
Gawd Al "I'm hot under the collar" Gore and their quest at world taxation,
as the fraudsters they are.

Obama, that limpid double-speak meister should turn over his fraudulent
Nobel Prize to the real "World Peace Makers", the courageous hackers who
uncovered this massive fraud. The phony scientists and associated
politicians should be brought up on charges of fraud and extortion and
should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

http://video.foxnews.com/12000460/climategate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3q2arm_ek&feature=related

http://www.infowars.com/lord-monckton-talks-about-climategate-on-the-alex-jones-show/

Now Wawa Boxer, Douchebag, CA., wants to bring the hackers up on charges
...only a teeny brain polluted by Liberalism could manage to veer that far
offthe course of common sense.



Nightcrawler
2009-12-06 12:53:47 EST
Gee, interesting numbers. Too bad the melting isn't going on where the ice
is forming. It is not warm temperatures that is causing the ice to break off
and flow to warmer areas.

So, I guess those interesting numbers really don't exist as increased system
energy, rather, they are a figment of a willing imagination.

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7b1108b8-0040-4504-a030-8d861908a6a2@13g2000prl.googlegroups.com...

1 tonne (1000 kg) of ice melt/thaw per day requires 93 KW.h/day.

1e9 tonnes/day of slow-ice loss requires 93e9 kw.h, or 93 TW.h/day
(that's a continuous 3.875 TW per hour)

~ BG



Hagar
2009-12-06 13:02:20 EST

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
news:1bCdnfj5K5YtcobWnZ2dnUVZ_oidnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Gee, interesting numbers. Too bad the melting isn't going on where the
> ice
> is forming. It is not warm temperatures that is causing the ice to break
> off
> and flow to warmer areas.
>
> So, I guess those interesting numbers really don't exist as increased
> system
> energy, rather, they are a figment of a willing imagination.
>
> "BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:7b1108b8-0040-4504-a030-8d861908a6a2@13g2000prl.googlegroups.com...
>
> 1 tonne (1000 kg) of ice melt/thaw per day requires 93 KW.h/day.
>
> 1e9 tonnes/day of slow-ice loss requires 93e9 kw.h, or 93 TW.h/day
> (that's a continuous 3.875 TW per hour)
>
> ~ BG
>

In GuthBall's brain, all things are possible ... he's a Loon.



BradGuth
2009-12-06 13:31:59 EST
On Dec 6, 9:53 am, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> Gee, interesting numbers.  Too bad the melting isn't going on where the ice
> is forming.  It is not warm temperatures that is causing the ice to break off
> and flow to warmer areas.
>
> So, I guess those interesting numbers really don't exist as increased system
> energy, rather, they are a figment of a willing imagination.
>
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:7b1108b8-0040-4504-a030-8d861908a6a2@13g2000prl.googlegroups.com...
>
> 1 tonne (1000 kg) of ice melt/thaw per day requires 93 KW.h/day.
>
> 1e9 tonnes/day of slow-ice loss requires 93e9 kw.h, or 93 TW.h/day
> (that's a continuous 3.875 TW per hour)
>
>  ~ BG

Who ever said that all locations of global ice are melting?

We're coming up on the mark of losing a billion tonnes per day,
although supposedly Earth has a 30e6 km3 cache of slow-ice to draw
from. So, technically there's no problem for at least some of us that
can afford to cope with that billion tonne per day loss.

~ BG

BradGuth
2009-12-06 13:37:38 EST
On Dec 6, 9:15 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Liberals must be uncontrollably soiling their undies, as more and more facts
> emerge, painting the entire climate research establishment, their pseudo
> Gawd Al "I'm hot under the collar" Gore and their quest at world taxation,
> as the fraudsters they are.
>
>  Obama, that limpid double-speak meister should  turn over his fraudulent
>  Nobel Prize to the real "World Peace Makers",  the courageous hackers who
>  uncovered this massive fraud.  The phony scientists and associated
> politicians should be brought up on charges of fraud and extortion and
>  should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
>
> http://video.foxnews.com/12000460/climategate
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3q2arm_ek&feature=related
>
> http://www.infowars.com/lord-monckton-talks-about-climategate-on-the-...
>
> Now Wawa Boxer, Douchebag, CA., wants to bring the hackers up on charges
> ...only a teeny brain polluted by Liberalism could manage to veer that far
> offthe course of common sense.

1 tonne (1000 kg) worth of ice melt/thaw per day requires 93 KW.h/day.

A little more than an icy km3 of water, or roughly 1e9 tonnes/day of
slow-ice loss/day requires 93e9 kw.h, or 93 TW.h/day (that's a
continuous extra energy demand of 3.875 TW per hour)

That’s actually only 574 watts per every human soul on Earth, and I
personally know of humans that consume and/or cause more than an
average of 10 kw/hr, not to mention a few of us living extra large by
taking way more than their fair share, as worth an average 100+ kw/hr.

An additional global dimming factor of 0.1% would become worth <350
TW.

Our trusty old moon contributes far greater amounts of energy that’s
continually tidal forced throughout our 98.5% fluid planet. An
average Newtonian tidal force of 2e20 N/sec is what it takes in order
to hold onto each other.

Just 0.1% of the lunar tidal force becoming geothermal energy is worth
55.5 TW

It's kind of surprising that we have any ice whatsoever. Just wait
until we get closer to the vibrant Sirius star system, whereas our
Summer Olympics might as well be held in Antarctica.

On the other hand, who of the AGW team ever said or having insisted
that all locations of global ice are melting?

We're coming up on the GW mark of losing a billion tonnes per day,
although supposedly Earth has a 30e6 km3 cache of slow-ice to draw
from. So, technically there's no problem for at least some of us that
can afford to cope with that billion tonne per day loss.

~ BG

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-12-06 14:10:36 EST
Oh, *I* see...it's all a Fraud

Now Lessee:

Rain Forests aren't been destroyed at an alarming rate,
even though you know the contrary to be true.

The Industrialisation of countries like India and China
aren't happening either, even though you know the contrary
to be true.
2
The increase of CO emissions aren't happening either,
even though you know the contrary to be true.

Freak Weather patterns across the Globe aren't happening
either, even though you know the contrary to be true.

Oh...and

An increase in the World's Population isn't happening either,
even though you know the contrary to be true.

More mouths to feed = More Demand on the Earth's Finate
Resources 'and' an increase in Pollution.

=SUM(G20:F20)

= Global Warming

So, instead of Keeping or Sticking your little heads in the Sand
*I* suggest you start planting Trees and Reducing your Carbon
FOOTPRINT, NOW, if you wish your children, grandchildren
& their children's children to have 'ANYTHING' that resembles
*a future*.

It's about 'them', not about ~you~, you Selfish, Ignorant Idiots!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Hagar
2009-12-06 15:00:40 EST

"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:05ec0af3-e061-47cc-96ed-e5c2b7d02bce@p19g2000vbq.googlegroups.com...
> Oh, *I* see...it's all a Fraud
>
> Now Lessee:
>
> Rain Forests aren't been destroyed at an alarming rate,
> even though you know the contrary to be true.

*** What does that have to do with global warming ??

> The Industrialisation of countries like India and China
> aren't happening either, even though you know the contrary
> to be true.

*** The burn dirty coal, we've used scubbers for decades.
2
> The increase of CO emissions aren't happening either,
> even though you know the contrary to be true.

*** Though human activity does put some CO2 into the atmosphere,
is is nothing compared to what volcanoes worldwide, both above ground and
submersed, belch out on a daily basis.

> Freak Weather patterns across the Globe aren't happening
> either, even though you know the contrary to be true.

*** No they are not. The US was not hit by even ONE single hurricane. The
"freak weather patterns" you Liberals so love to whine about are nothing but
annual events, which, with the event of TV and a bleeding heart media, just
get a whole lot more airtime than they deserve.

> Oh...and
>
> An increase in the World's Population isn't happening either,
> even though you know the contrary to be true.

*** Talk to Gawd and make him stop them from fucking, then.

> More mouths to feed = More Demand on the Earth's Finate
> Resources 'and' an increase in Pollution.

*** See previous comment.
>
> =SUM(G20:F20)
>
> = Global Warming
>
> So, instead of Keeping or Sticking your little heads in the Sand
> *I* suggest you start planting Trees and Reducing your Carbon
> FOOTPRINT, NOW, if you wish your children, grandchildren
> & their children's children to have 'ANYTHING' that resembles
> *a future*.

*** Absolutely no problem there, but, the Liberals only want the wealthy
nations to stop and let the Chinese and Indians continuing to pollute like
there's no tomorrow.

> It's about 'them', not about ~you~, you Selfish, Ignorant Idiots!

*** You Liberal fucktards have excuses for everything. Thank God for
creating Hackers to uncover your out and out lies.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

*Fuck You, twit*



_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid
2009-12-06 15:08:59 EST

You ( Hagar ) told harpie:
“ Talk to Gawd and make him stop them from fucking, then. ”.

If by “God” you mean “The Government” ( a.k.a. the “Host” ) and
if, by “fucking”, you mean “breeding”... then, yes, that'd be best.

As I've said before, “ Breed like Rabbits, Die like Rabbits. ”;
you can't fight hunger, child·prostitution, war, HIV, homelessness, etc.
unless you ·CONTROL· birth·rates ( via, admittedly, draconian laws ).

Sad, but true; if we want a civilized society,
taxes and regulations are the price we must pay.
Heavy·Handed child·support laws have blessed the U.S. AND me.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron