Research Discussion: Andrew, I'm Sorry I Started A War With Many Aliens.

Andrew, I'm Sorry I Started A War With Many Aliens.

Andrew, I'm Sorry I Started a War With Many Aliens

I think it is only 001.03% started.

Can we fix it ?

P.S
Some Humans are upset about 05.83.01% too.

Andrew W
2009-12-08 14:46:52 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Andrew, I'm Sorry I Started a War With Many Aliens
>
> I think it is only 001.03% started.
>
> Can we fix it ?
>

> P.S
> Some Humans are upset about 05.83.01% too.

You started a war with some aliens? How did you manage that?

--
The skeptic/debunker's motto - If I haven't seen it and its even
slightly difficult for me to believe then there's no way it can

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:46:52 +1100, "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Andrew, I'm Sorry I Started a War With Many Aliens
>>

>You started a war with some aliens? How did you manage that?

LOL :) I was just ranting.
I was thinking of all the reality and/or testimony I have studied,
and thinking of all the Science Fiction I have studied too.

Do you think Space Wars would have happened OUT THERE
before Humans existed ?

Andrew W
> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:46:52 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> Andrew, I'm Sorry I Started a War With Many Aliens
>>>

>>You started a war with some aliens? How did you manage that?
>
> LOL :) I was just ranting.
> I was thinking of all the reality and/or testimony I have studied,
> and thinking of all the Science Fiction I have studied too.
>
> Do you think Space Wars would have happened OUT THERE
> before Humans existed ?

I've heard of many wars that have happened in this galaxy.
The Lyran wars was one of the earliest I heard of, which resulted in life
coming to this planet and others.

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:26:44 +1100, "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>> On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:46:52 +1100, "Andrew W"
>> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>>>You started a war with some aliens? How did you manage that?
>>
>> LOL :) I was just ranting.
>> I was thinking of all the reality and/or testimony I have studied,
>> and thinking of all the Science Fiction I have studied too.
>>
>> Do you think Space Wars would have happened OUT THERE
>> before Humans existed ?
>>

>I've heard of many wars that have happened in this galaxy.
>The Lyran wars was one of the earliest I heard of, which resulted in life
>coming to this planet and others.

Yeah, I thought I knew/know a lot of information.
However, I know there is much more to know.

Thank You.
And glad to know you.

;->

===================
___________________

Project UFO Network

http://projectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org

"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

>> Do you think Space Wars would have happened OUT THERE
>> before Humans existed ?
>>

> I've heard of many wars that have happened in this galaxy.
> The Lyran wars was one of the earliest I heard of, which resulted in life
> coming to this planet and others.

There you have it folks... The discerning mind of Andy W.

He's ready to believe *anything* except the fact that aliens
have never been to Earth.

Good for you, Andy.... You're a sucker.

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

Andrew W
2009-12-09 14:53:47 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Do you think Space Wars would have happened OUT THERE
>>> before Humans existed ?
>>>

>> I've heard of many wars that have happened in this galaxy.
>> The Lyran wars was one of the earliest I heard of, which resulted in
>> life coming to this planet and others.
>

> There you have it folks... The discerning mind of Andy W.
>
> He's ready to believe *anything* except the fact that aliens
> have never been to Earth.
>
> Good for you, Andy.... You're a sucker.

Two points/questions here.
1/ Did I say I believed anything?
2/ Do you have any actual facts about ETs?

--
The skeptic/debunker's motto - If I haven't seen it and its even
slightly difficult for me to believe then there's no way it can
possibly exist and I must stomp on anyone who says otherwise because
they're just crazy or frauds.

Ollie
2009-12-09 19:33:54 EST

> HVAC wrote:
>> "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

>>> I've heard of many wars that have happened in this galaxy.
>>> The Lyran wars was one of the earliest I heard of, which resulted in
>>> life coming to this planet and others.
>>

>> There you have it folks... The discerning mind of Andy W.
>>
>> He's ready to believe *anything* except the fact that aliens
>> have never been to Earth.
>>
>> Good for you, Andy.... You're a sucker.
>>

> Two points/questions here.
> 1/ Did I say I believed anything?
> 2/ Do you have any actual facts about ETs?
>

> --
> The skeptic/debunker's motto - If I haven't seen it and its even
> slightly difficult for me to believe then there's no way it can
> possibly exist and I must stomp on anyone who says otherwise because
> they're just crazy or frauds.

Oh, yes sir!
That Harlow guy loves that word "fact".
He throws it around without evidence or with little evidence all the time.
"The FACT that aliens have never been to Earth".
Based upon what evidence?
Nobody can really tell either way, for sure.
Nobody can really tell for sure that there was a Big Bang.
But to Harlow, it's a FACT!

It's why Harlow has little or no credibility anywhere on his own planet.

--
Ollie

"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

>>> I've heard of many wars that have happened in this galaxy.
>>> The Lyran wars was one of the earliest I heard of, which resulted in
>>> life coming to this planet and others.
>>

>> There you have it folks... The discerning mind of Andy W.
>>
>> He's ready to believe *anything* except the fact that aliens
>> have never been to Earth.
>>
>> Good for you, Andy.... You're a sucker.
>>

> Two points/questions here.
> 1/ Did I say I believed anything?

Please don't be disingenuous Andy.

> 2/ Do you have any actual facts about ETs?

Yes. They don't exist...... Your 'Lyran Wars' notwithstanding.

--
HVA\ufffd - Shock Treatment For Believers