Research Discussion: Success ... At Last

Success ... At Last

The unemployment rate has dropped to 10%, as benefits run out for a huge
number of unemployed. Obama, applying the "Slow" Joe Biden method of
assessing the situation, proclaimed "It's working beyond or highest
expectations". He further indicated, at the conclusion of his "Job Summit",
that the "TARP" moneys, which are being returned by the Nations banks, will
be used to create jobs by hiring those unemployed and making them Federal
Employees, complete with liberal retirement and benefit packages.
And that, tax payers, is how Obama's "Black Magic" works.
If you rob "Peter" to pay "Paul", Paul will forever vote for you.

> The unemployment rate has dropped to 10%, as benefits run out for a huge
> number of unemployed. Obama, applying the "Slow" Joe Biden method of
> assessing the situation, proclaimed "It's working beyond or highest
> expectations". He further indicated, at the conclusion of his "Job
> Summit", that the "TARP" moneys, which are being returned by the Nations
> banks, will be used to create jobs by hiring those unemployed and making
> them Federal Employees, complete with liberal retirement and benefit
> packages.
> And that, tax payers, is how Obama's "Black Magic" works.
> If you rob "Peter" to pay "Paul", Paul will forever vote for you.

Like Rush and Beck, Hagar just hates good news and will put as negative a
spin as possible upon it. The real problem for Hagar is that no matter how
the economy/job market improves, the demand for unskilled, minimum wage
workers will remain weak and Hagar's success will forever be linked to the
needs of the fast food and carnival industries.

Mary Poppins
2009-12-04 12:48:02 EST
j*s@charter.net (Notroll2009) chiseled in stone for all posterity to see
<aLbSm.73245$R46.17603@newsfe20.ams2>:

>Hagar's success will forever be linked to the
>needs of the fast food and carnival industries.

Pretty sure he's exhausted all the fast food job choices in his county.
--
Perfectly yours,
Mary

*******Because*******
http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
\ufffd 1999 by the American Psychological Association
December 1999 Vol. 77, No. 6, 1121-1134

H.
2009-12-05 12:17:42 EST

"Notroll2009" <junkrs@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> The unemployment rate has dropped to 10%, as
>> benefits run out for a huge number of unemployed.
>> Obama, applying the "Slow" Joe Biden method of
>> assessing the situation, proclaimed "It's working
>> beyond or highest expectations". He further
>> indicated, at the conclusion of his "Job Summit",
>> that the "TARP" moneys, which are being returned by
>> the Nations banks, will be used to create jobs by
>> hiring those unemployed and making them Federal
>> Employees, complete with liberal retirement and
>> benefit packages.
>> And that, tax payers, is how Obama's "Black Magic"
>> works.
>> If you rob "Peter" to pay "Paul", Paul will forever
>> vote for you.
>>

> Like Rush and Beck, Hagar just hates good news and
> will put as negative a spin as possible upon it. The
> real problem for Hagar is that no matter how the
> economy/job market improves, the demand for
> unskilled, minimum wage workers will remain weak and
> Hagar's success will forever be linked to the needs
> of the fast food and carnival industries.
If you think the "economy/job market" has improved you
must be living on another planet.
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Notroll2009" <junkrs@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> The unemployment rate has dropped to 10%, as benefits run out for a huge
>>> number of unemployed. Obama, applying the "Slow" Joe Biden method of
>>> assessing the situation, proclaimed "It's working beyond or highest
>>> expectations". He further indicated, at the conclusion of his "Job
>>> Summit", that the "TARP" moneys, which are being returned by the Nations
>>> banks, will be used to create jobs by hiring those unemployed and making
>>> them Federal Employees, complete with liberal retirement and benefit
>>> packages.
>>> And that, tax payers, is how Obama's "Black Magic" works.
>>> If you rob "Peter" to pay "Paul", Paul will forever vote for you.
>>>

>> Like Rush and Beck, Hagar just hates good news and will put as negative a
>> spin as possible upon it. The real problem for Hagar is that no matter
>> how the economy/job market improves, the demand for unskilled, minimum
>> wage workers will remain weak and Hagar's success will forever be linked
>> to the needs of the fast food and carnival industries.
> If you think the "economy/job market" has improved you must be living on
> another planet.
> H.

Not really ... these poor Libertards are so hungry, they are
hallucinating. If you will notice, most of their replies are
centered around the "Fast Food" franchises, their personal
working skills and ethics (none) and cheap entertainment.
Those are typical reactions caused by a growling stomach
and an empty brain.

ChasNemo
2009-12-05 14:09:05 EST
On Dec 5, 1:20�pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> >> Like Rush and Beck, Hagar just hates good news and will put as negative a
> >> spin as possible upon it. �The real problem for Hagar is that no matter
> >> how the economy/job market improves, the demand for unskilled, minimum
> >> wage workers will remain weak and Hagar's success will forever be linked
> >> to the needs of the fast food and carnival industries.
> > If you think the "economy/job market" has improved you must be living on
> > another planet.
> > H.
>
> Not really ... these poor Libertards are so hungry, they are
> hallucinating. �If you will notice, most of their replies are
> centered around the "Fast Food" franchises, their personal
> working skills and ethics (none) and cheap entertainment.
> Those are typical reactions caused by a growling stomach
> and an empty brain.- Hide quoted text -

We're really not interested in hearing your projected life story,
Fagar.

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 5, 1:20?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> >> Like Rush and Beck, Hagar just hates good news and will put as negative
> >> spin as possible upon it. ?The real problem for Hagar is that no matter
> >> how the economy/job market improves, the demand for unskilled, minimum
> >> wage workers will remain weak and Hagar's success will forever be
> >> linked
> >> to the needs of the fast food and carnival industries.
> > If you think the "economy/job market" has improved you must be living on
> > another planet.
> > H.
>
> Not really ... these poor Libertards are so hungry, they are
> hallucinating. ?If you will notice, most of their replies are
> centered around the "Fast Food" franchises, their personal
> working skills and ethics (none) and cheap entertainment.
> Those are typical reactions caused by a growling stomach
> and an empty brain.- Hide quoted text -

We're really not interested in hearing your projected life story,
Fagar.

*****************************
Some day I hope to grow up and become as funny as you, Nemise.
You're the proverbial knee-slapper.
Say, you losing any weight yet ??? Rumor has it that you're a really
fat pig ... just wondering ...

ChasNemo
2009-12-05 23:30:13 EST
On Dec 5, 2:16�pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 5, 1:20?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > If you think the "economy/job market" has improved you must be living on
> > > another planet.
> > > H.
>
> > Not really ... these poor Libertards are so hungry, they are
> > hallucinating. ?If you will notice, most of their replies are
> > centered around the "Fast Food" franchises, their personal
> > working skills and ethics (none) and cheap entertainment.
> > Those are typical reactions caused by a growling stomach
> > and an empty brain.- Hide quoted text -

> We're really not interested in hearing your projected life story,
> Fagar.
>
> � � � � *****************************
> Some day I hope to grow up and become as funny as you, Nemise.
> You're the proverbial knee-slapper.
> Say, you losing any weight yet ??? Rumor has it that you're a really
> fat pig ... just wondering ...- Hide quoted text -

Nah, I'm the proverbial bitch slapper, and you're the bitch. <snicker>

H.
2009-12-06 08:29:50 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 5, 1:20?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> >> Like Rush and Beck, Hagar just hates good news and
> >> will put as negative a
> >> spin as possible upon it. ?The real problem for
> >> Hagar is that no matter
> >> how the economy/job market improves, the demand
> >> for unskilled, minimum
> >> wage workers will remain weak and Hagar's success
> >> will forever be linked
> >> to the needs of the fast food and carnival
> >> industries.
> > If you think the "economy/job market" has improved
> > you must be living on
> > another planet.
> > H.
>
> Not really ... these poor Libertards are so hungry,
> they are
> hallucinating. ?If you will notice, most of their
> replies are
> centered around the "Fast Food" franchises, their
> personal
> working skills and ethics (none) and cheap
> entertainment.
> Those are typical reactions caused by a growling
> stomach
> and an empty brain.- Hide quoted text -

We're really not interested in hearing your projected
life story,
Fagar.
Well then why should we be interested in the puerility
that you post Mr. ChasNemo?
Are you the moderator of these N.G.'s? Either grow up
or shut the fuck up.
Because I am interested in what Hagar says.

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 5, 1:20?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > If you think the "economy/job market" has improved you must be living
>> > on
>> > another planet.
>> > H.
>>
>> Not really ... these poor Libertards are so hungry, they are
>> hallucinating. ?If you will notice, most of their replies are
>> centered around the "Fast Food" franchises, their personal
>> working skills and ethics (none) and cheap entertainment.
>> Those are typical reactions caused by a growling stomach
>> and an empty brain.- Hide quoted text -

> We're really not interested in hearing your projected life story,
> Fagar.
> Well then why should we be interested in the puerility that you post Mr.
> ChasNemo?
> Are you the moderator of these N.G.'s? Either grow up or shut the fuck
> up.
> Because I am interested in what Hagar says.
> H.

I'm glad you're interested in what Hagar has to say. No one else seems to
give a rat's ass and it's giving him a complex. At one time he was mildly
amusing, but that has long since passed. If I want Rushbloat's views, I'll
go to Rushbloat's web site. I don't need a Hagar to cut and paste,
especially since he offers not even a scintilla of original thought. Hags
has taken too many tumbles off that beater of a bike he rides without
benefit of a helmet.