Research Discussion: Strange Craft In China

Strange Craft In China

Andrew W
2009-12-02 21:44:38 EST
Strange craft in China.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3126484/ufo_china/

--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned enough.
If you believe something too much then you have the same problem.

Andrew W

> Anyway, it's amazing that Humans now have the ability to make such
> craft and even make alien type ETs.
>

> By the way,
> what part of Australia are you in ?

I'm in Sydney.

Anyway, it's amazing that Humans now have the ability to make such
craft and even make alien type ETs.

By the way,
what part of Australia are you in ?

I lived in Adelaide, Frankston, and parts of Queenstown including
Sarina near Mackay.

I nearly died once when some teens in their car
tried to see how close they could zoom past me
when I was alone riding my bicycle on a highway
just out of Frankston, Victoria.

But all in all, good memories there.

At age 17
I was in a corner shop once at Frankston
playing Space Invaders
and a few dudes were watching
that I could keep playing forever
without losing. Those dudes became good friends.

_____________________

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:44:38 +1100, "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>Strange craft in China.
>
>http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3126484/ufo_china/

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:40:34 +1100, "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>> Anyway, it's amazing that Humans now have the ability to make such
>> craft and even make alien type ETs.
>>

>> By the way,
>> what part of Australia are you in ?
>>

>I'm in Sydney.

I was there once for a visa to go to Japan.

Auckland is just like Sydney too.

Speaking of Australia, this guy Denis and his wife Tanja
walked from one side of Australia to the other...

http://denis-katzer.com/uk/journal/australia.htm

I emailed them with some UFO info,
and I said "while you were on your great journey
I was also having a great journey around the internet with UFO
research". And they replied that they saw things while sleeping under
the stars in the Australian out-back.

Have a Great Day!

Keep up the Good Work.

_________________

Project UFO Network.

http://projectufonetwork.isgreat.org

Andrew W
> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:40:34 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Anyway, it's amazing that Humans now have the ability to make such
>>> craft and even make alien type ETs.
>>>

>>> By the way,
>>> what part of Australia are you in ?
>>>

>>I'm in Sydney.
>>

> I was there once for a visa to go to Japan.
>
> Auckland is just like Sydney too.
>
> Speaking of Australia, this guy Denis and his wife Tanja
> walked from one side of Australia to the other...
>
> http://denis-katzer.com/uk/journal/australia.htm
>

> I emailed them with some UFO info,
> and I said "while you were on your great journey
> I was also having a great journey around the internet with UFO
> research". And they replied that they saw things while sleeping under
> the stars in the Australian out-back.

I've heard of a lot of weird and dramatic things happening in the OZ
outback.
There is definitely something.
There are websites that talk about strange incidents for those who want to
find out.

Andrew W
2009-12-03 06:13:14 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:28:21 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
>>> I emailed them with some UFO info,
>>> and I said "while you were on your great journey
>>> I was also having a great journey around the internet with UFO
>>> research". And they replied that they saw things while sleeping
>>> under the stars in the Australian out-back.
>>>

>> I've heard of a lot of weird and dramatic things happening in the OZ
>> outback.
>> There is definitely something.
>> There are websites that talk about strange incidents for those who
>> want to find out.
>>

> Yeah, the Australian Aboriginal elders would have had a few stories to
> tell too.
>
> Have you seen this Australian UFO documentary...
>
> "OZ ENCOUNTERS: UFOS IN AUSTRALIA"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coxhPsmQ5EU

Yes I have. Its in my collection. It is interesting.

> The following link is not UFO related.
> But I heard about it from a friend the other day...
>
> "The community of Docker River is under siege by 6,000 marauding wild
> camels"
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/11/26/2753917.htm?site=darwin

I'll check it out when I get a chance.

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:28:21 +1100, "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>> On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:40:34 +1100, "Andrew W"
>> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>I'm in Sydney.
>>>

>> I was there once for a visa to go to Japan.
>>
>> Auckland is just like Sydney too.
>>
>> Speaking of Australia, this guy Denis and his wife Tanja
>> walked from one side of Australia to the other...
>>
>> http://denis-katzer.com/uk/journal/australia.htm
>>

>> I emailed them with some UFO info,
>> and I said "while you were on your great journey
>> I was also having a great journey around the internet with UFO
>> research". And they replied that they saw things while sleeping under
>> the stars in the Australian out-back.
>>

>I've heard of a lot of weird and dramatic things happening in the OZ
>outback.
>There is definitely something.
>There are websites that talk about strange incidents for those who want to
>find out.

Yeah, the Australian Aboriginal elders would have had a few stories to
tell too.

Have you seen this Australian UFO documentary...

"OZ ENCOUNTERS: UFOS IN AUSTRALIA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coxhPsmQ5EU

The following link is not UFO related.
But I heard about it from a friend the other day...

"The community of Docker River is under siege by 6,000 marauding wild
camels"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/11/26/2753917.htm?site=darwin

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:13:14 +1100, "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> I've heard of a lot of weird and dramatic things happening in the OZ
>>> outback.
>>> There is definitely something.
>>> There are websites that talk about strange incidents for those who
>>> want to find out.
>>>

>> Yeah, the Australian Aboriginal elders would have had a few stories to
>> tell too.
>>
>> Have you seen this Australian UFO documentary...
>>
>> "OZ ENCOUNTERS: UFOS IN AUSTRALIA"
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coxhPsmQ5EU
>>

>Yes I have. Its in my collection. It is interesting.

Yeah, amazing...

UFO - Encounters in Australia (part3/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8QtfFH95Mk