Research Discussion: Palin's Book Kicking Butt ...

Palin's Book Kicking Butt ...

Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:
Sold to date: 1 Million
Printing extended to 2.8 Million.
Barns & Noble Ranking: #2

Know your Power, by Nancy Pelosi.
Sold to date: 2,870 in the first week.
Printing extended: NONE
Barns & Noble Ranking: #643,142.
(which is the bottom of the list)

So, you clueless Liberals ... who's the idiot again ???

I bet you fucktards can't put down the Healthcare Bill, either ..
Bwahahahahahhhhhhh

Mark Earnest
2009-12-02 22:14:06 EST
Yea, Palin, pit bulls of the world unite!

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:
> Sold to date: 1 Million
> Printing extended to 2.8 Million.
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #2
>
> Know your Power, by Nancy Pelosi.
> Sold to date: 2,870 in the first week.
> Printing extended: NONE
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #643,142.
> (which is the bottom of the list)
>
> So, you clueless Liberals ... who's the idiot again ???
>
> I bet you fucktards can't put down the Healthcare Bill, either ..
> Bwahahahahahhhhhhh

Rex
2009-12-02 23:14:58 EST
Hagar wrote:
> Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:
> Sold to date: 1 Million
> Printing extended to 2.8 Million.
> Barns& Noble Ranking: #2
>
> Know your Power, by Nancy Pelosi.
> Sold to date: 2,870 in the first week.
> Printing extended: NONE
> Barns& Noble Ranking: #643,142.
> (which is the bottom of the list)
>
> So, you clueless Liberals ... who's the idiot again ???
>
> I bet you fucktards can't put down the Healthcare Bill, either ..
> Bwahahahahahhhhhhh

During the Lewinsky scandal, the Ken Starr report was downloaded a
million times. That doesn't make it a stellar piece of literature.
All this shows is that Palin has a bigger fanclub; and her statements to
the media from before make for great copy. So even her detractors
would've bought the book out of curiosity.
Palin also has had a lot more media coverage than Pelosi, and for much
longer.

For comparison, the latest installment of 'Twilight' grossed more on its
opening day than 'The Dark Knight' did last year...does that make it a
superior movie?

-------------------------------------
Oh wait. You are a self-admitted Communist; therefore, you *cannot* judge
for yourself, but must obey 'the will of the people'.

Must make it hard to order food in a restauraunt. "Waiter, what are the
masses having?"
--Lizard (lizard@expressway.com)
-------------------------------------

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:
> Sold to date: 1 Million
> Printing extended to 2.8 Million.
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #2
>
> Know your Power, by Nancy Pelosi.
> Sold to date: 2,870 in the first week.
> Printing extended: NONE
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #643,142.
> (which is the bottom of the list)
>
> So, you clueless Liberals ... who's the idiot again ???

I'd say the idiot is whoever bought either one of these books.

Vtcapo
2009-12-03 07:18:47 EST
On Dec 2, 8:08 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:
> Sold to date:  1 Million
> Printing extended to 2.8 Million.
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #2
>
> Know your Power, by Nancy Pelosi.
> Sold to date: 2,870 in the first week.
> Printing extended:  NONE
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #643,142.
> (which is the bottom of the list)
>
> So, you clueless Liberals ... who's the idiot again ???
>
> I bet you fucktards can't put down the Healthcare Bill, either ..
> Bwahahahahahhhhhhh

Sarah Palin's fan base... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Hagar is in there. Can you find him?

RT
PS What surprises me is that they can read.....

On Dec 2, 8:08 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:
> Sold to date: 1 Million
> Printing extended to 2.8 Million.
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #2
>
> Know your Power, by Nancy Pelosi.
> Sold to date: 2,870 in the first week.
> Printing extended: NONE
> Barns & Noble Ranking: #643,142.
> (which is the bottom of the list)
>
> So, you clueless Liberals ... who's the idiot again ???
>
> I bet you fucktards can't put down the Healthcare Bill, either ..
> Bwahahahahahhhhhhh

Sarah Palin's fan base... http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Hagar is in there. Can you find him?

RT
PS What surprises me is that they can read.....

They can't read. Palin supporters are much more comfortable burning books
than trying to read them.

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:08:52 -0800, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote:

>Going Rogue, by Sarah Palin:

William Shatner reads Sarah Palin Twitter poetry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpbSwSlP4Yc