Research Discussion: Clear Video Of A Flying Disc In Texas

Clear Video Of A Flying Disc In Texas

Andrew W
2009-12-02 18:57:52 EST

Here's a clear video of a flying disc in Texas.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-7vUQIynCNYU/ufo_sighting_in_texas/

--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned enough.
If you believe something too much then you have the same problem.

Thank you, and greetings from Project UFO Network.

http://projectufonetwork.isgreat.org

Have a Great Day!

_______________

P.S.
What do we tell the U.N. ?

"Welcome to the United Nations: It's Your World"

http://www.un.org

:->

=============

"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message

> Here's a clear video of a flying disc in Texas.
>
> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-7vUQIynCNYU/ufo_sighting_in_texas/

BWAhahahahaha! If you believe that this is an alien spaceship,
then you an idiot. These people who fake this crap are stupid too.

At the end when the thing supposedly zooms off, notice that the
camera pans AHEAD of the 'craft'. How did the 'photographer'
know that it was going to accelerate at that time?

You people need to learn to view things with a skeptical eye.

After you do, everything becomes clear.

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

Grizzly

?

> You people need to learn to view things with a skeptical eye.
>
> After you do, everything becomes clear.

Hope you see one someday. It might change your way of thinking.

Perhaps you'll be one of the lucky few who wind up being taken aboard

and probed rectally.. One can only hope..

Andrew W
2009-12-03 16:36:07 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> Here's a clear video of a flying disc in Texas.
>>
>> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-7vUQIynCNYU/ufo_sighting_in_texas/
>

> BWAhahahahaha! If you believe that this is an alien spaceship,
> then you an idiot. These people who fake this crap are stupid too.
>
> At the end when the thing supposedly zooms off, notice that the
> camera pans AHEAD of the 'craft'. How did the 'photographer'
> know that it was going to accelerate at that time?
>
> You people need to learn to view things with a skeptical eye.
>
> After you do, everything becomes clear.

You're imaging things or you're a liar. The camera doesn't pan ahead.

Notice I simply called it a flying disc, not an alien spaceship. I do look
at everything with a skeptical eye. Yes, there is a chance its a fake, but
there's also a chance its authentic.
Given the thousands of every day people around the world including trained
pilots, officers, police etc. who are seeing these things every year one
would be rather ignorant and insanely cynical to keep trying to claim that
they're all just fakers.
I know you hate advanced technologies and advanced concepts but that's your
problem, not ours.

"Grizzly" <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> Hope you see one someday. It might change your way of thinking.
>
> Perhaps you'll be one of the lucky few who wind up being taken aboard
>
> and probed rectally.. One can only hope..

Your homosexual request is denied.

Grizzly
2009-12-04 10:38:23 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Grizzly" <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Hope you see one someday. It might change your way of thinking.
>>
>> Perhaps you'll be one of the lucky few who wind up being taken aboard
>>
>> and probed rectally.. One can only hope..
>

> Your homosexual request is denied.

Since when does rectal probing have anything to do with sex? I'll have

you know that it employs millions of greys throughout this galaxy!

They would erstwhile be standing in unemployment lines on a small sad

planet several light years distant. There is a whole industry built

around rectal probing.. That you read it as a sex act marks you as a

sexual deviant.

>> Your homosexual request is denied.
> Since when does rectal probing have anything to do with sex?

It was your request to lick the used probes that
tipped me off, faggot.

--
Call me your Stepdad cause I beat you and you hate me for it.....

Grizzly
2009-12-04 16:40:26 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Grizzly" <NoOne@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>>> Your homosexual request is denied.
>> Since when does rectal probing have anything to do with sex?
>

> It was your request to lick the used probes that
> tipped me off, faggot.

Projecting your own wants and needs on others gets you nowhere!

I didn't know you were a fan of coprophagia I guess you are the one who

really wanted to lick those probes, It was your idea after all.