Research Discussion: Ladies And Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day And Future.

Ladies And Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day And Future.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.

alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy

Where am I?

I'm in a time warp.

YouTube is there !
More weird than aliens !

LOL

I'm just here sending out love to you all.

_________
Yeah, !!
What else am I going to do !!!

> Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.
>
> alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
>

> Where am I?
>
> I'm in a time warp.
>
> YouTube is there !
> More weird than aliens !
>
> LOL
>
> I'm just here sending out love to you all.
>

> _________
> Yeah, !!
> What else am I going to do !!!

Horry, where's our good ole buddy ChuckWeasel ???
You suppose he succumbed to the "goat flu" ???

On Dec 3, 7:45 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:f2ech51289pk1nscoke05s49hkgfm0so2k@4ax.com...
>

> > Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.
>
> > alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
>
> > Where am I?
>
> > I'm in a time warp.
>
> > YouTube is there !
> > More weird than aliens !
>
> > LOL
>
> > I'm just here sending out love to you all.
>
> > _________
> > Yeah, !!
> > What else am I going to do !!!
>
> Horry, where's our good ole buddy ChuckWeasel ???
> You suppose he succumbed to the "goat flu" ???

Howdy Hagar!
Coincidentally I was reading this at Project Camelot the other day...

http://www.projectcamelot.org/svali.html

And it made me wonder if Charles was involved in that soft of
situation.
He speaks the languages and was here in Alien Newsgroups,
so it wouldn't surprise me.

I wish that Charles is healthy, happy, wise and loved, etc.
Because we shared great conversation,
and because we all have to make a better future.

P.S.
Recently I was thinking about my biology
and my gray matter programming.
And thinking about history and everything.

Some particular ETs and biological robots
must have taken clones
of us thousands of years ago
and put versions of us on millions of other planets.
And that's just one scenario of trillions.

Woo Woo Stuff ! :) LOL

I wonder what they are all thinking at Area 51 ?

And China and Russia !

And Galaxy NGC3578

I just guessed that galaxy name, let's see if it exists...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/NGC3578.html

As Mork from Ork would say ... "Bingo!".

_______________

Ah, what a life aye.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3273/2357663101_2acea38d3b.jpg

=======

Flowers...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/ufos/UFO_Networks_C16.jpg

__________________

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:45:51 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.
>>

>Horry, where's our good ole buddy ChuckWeasel ???
>You suppose he succumbed to the "goat flu" ???

P.S.
Hey Hagar, I will email Charles
and see how he's going.
The last big news from him
was he (they) lost a lot of money
with the global economic depression.
So I think he's been busy with business.

Worldufospace
2009-12-03 17:02:55 EST
On Dec 2, 4:57 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.
>
> alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo,sci.skeptic,alt.astro nomy
>
> Where am I?
>
> I'm in a time warp.
>
> YouTube is there !
> More weird than aliens !
>
> LOL
>
> I'm just here sending out love to you all.
>
> _________
> Yeah, !!
> What else am I going to do !!!

Hey its Jamie great stuff your posting I have a show on tonight,and we
are have Travis Walton on the 9th and Jerry Pippin on the 15th stop by
sometime,peace,Jamie

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:02:55 -0800 (PST), worldufospace
<*e@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 2, 4:57 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.
>>
>> alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.paranet.ufo,sci.skeptic,alt.astro nomy
>>
>> Where am I?
>>
>> I'm in a time warp.
>>
>> YouTube is there !
>> More weird than aliens !
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> I'm just here sending out love to you all.
>>
>> _________
>> Yeah, !!
>> What else am I going to do !!!
>
>Hey its Jamie great stuff your posting I have a show on tonight,and we
>are have Travis Walton on the 9th and Jerry Pippin on the 15th stop by
>sometime,peace,Jamie

Howdy Jamie :) LOL

I just rant and carry on in these newsgroups to relax after doing
other serious work. I've been here for many years and have a laugh
with the UFO debunkers here.

Yeah, your interviews are amazing !
Travis Walton and then Jerry Pippin !!!

http://uforadio.isgreat.org

P.S.

I will check your UFO chat room.

> On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:45:51 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>> Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr Steven Greer. Wonderful Day and Future.
>>>

>>Horry, where's our good ole buddy ChuckWeasel ???
>>You suppose he succumbed to the "goat flu" ???
>>

> P.S.
> Hey Hagar, I will email Charles
> and see how he's going.
> The last big news from him
> was he (they) lost a lot of money
> with the global economic depression.
> So I think he's been busy with business.

Sorry to hear that he lost his allowance ... probably was more
than $30 ...