Research Discussion: Obama Pardons Turkey ...

Obama Pardons Turkey ...

... and Nancy Pelosi is ever so grateful for her reprieve ...

ChasNemo
2009-11-26 14:46:06 EST
On Nov 26, 11:16´┐Żam, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> ... and Nancy Pelosi is ever so grateful for her reprieve ...

Hagar wanted a pardon. Better luck next year...

Larry Kroger
2009-11-26 17:51:37 EST
Not so fast, Mr. Hagar...

http://i50.tinypic.com/33vn5z6.jpg

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Not so fast, Mr. Hagar...
>
> http://i50.tinypic.com/33vn5z6.jpg

Wrong-o ... that's the procedure for next year's turkey ...
Obama has to consult with Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod,
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and an Astrologist.
Then they have to write a "Pardon Bill", which then has to
pass the House and the Senate and by the time the final
vote is rendered, the turkey will have died of old age ....

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message

> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Not so fast, Mr. Hagar...
>>
>> http://i50.tinypic.com/33vn5z6.jpg
>>

> Wrong-o ... that's the procedure for next year's turkey ...
> Obama has to consult with Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod,
> Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and an Astrologist.
> Then they have to write a "Pardon Bill", which then has to
> pass the House and the Senate and by the time the final
> vote is rendered, the turkey will have died of old age ....

See? You should have supported the Turkey
Health Care Plan.

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>> Not so fast, Mr. Hagar...
>>>
>>> http://i50.tinypic.com/33vn5z6.jpg
>>>

>> Wrong-o ... that's the procedure for next year's turkey ...
>> Obama has to consult with Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod,
>> Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and an Astrologist.
>> Then they have to write a "Pardon Bill", which then has to
>> pass the House and the Senate and by the time the final
>> vote is rendered, the turkey will have died of old age ....
>

> See? You should have supported the Turkey
> Health Care Plan.

It IS a turkey ....

>> See? You should have supported the Turkey
>> Health Care Plan.
>>

> It IS a turkey ....

It's gonna be like mandatory car insurance which we don't
have (and don't want) here in NH.

PS- I ate so much turkey that when I fart
my ass gobbles.

> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> See? You should have supported the Turkey
>>> Health Care Plan.
>>>

>> It IS a turkey ....
>
> It's gonna be like mandatory car insurance which we don't
> have (and don't want) here in NH.
>
> PS- I ate so much turkey that when I fart
> my ass gobbles.

You better avoid Twonkie then ... "ass gobbles" are his
mating call ....

Talkin Horse
2009-11-27 20:03:19 EST
"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> It's gonna be like mandatory car insurance which we don't
> have (and don't want) here in NH.

Mandatory car insurance makes more sense. If you choose to go zipping around
in a ton or two of metal, you've got to have the wherewithal to pay for the
damage you might perpetrate on random people. On the other hand, the
Constitution does not give the government the power to command you to buy
health insurance just for being alive. You're not putting anyone else at
risk the way you are if you choose to drive. But if you don't get insurance
and you end up a charity case, remember that beggars can't be choosers.