Research Discussion: Top 10 Reasons For Calling 911

Top 10 Reasons For Calling 911

Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.

If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.

More here:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1903486,00.html

BradGuth
2009-11-25 23:50:41 EST
On Nov 25, 7:36 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.
>
> If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
> she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
> parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
> 911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.
>
> More here:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,19034...

Shouldn't we be calling 911 because our spendy LRO mission is missing
in action?

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 25, 7:36 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.
>
> If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
> she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
> parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
> 911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.
>
> More
> here:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,19034...

Shouldn't we be calling 911 because our spendy LRO mission is missing
in action?

~ BG
*************************************
Perhaps we could summon the local gendarmes to haul you off for
contaminating the Internet with noxious gasses, produced by
decaying cranial fecal matter, aka GuthBallian Brain Farts ...
Happy Thanksgiving ... don't cut your thumb carving your
namesake ...

BradGuth
2009-11-26 15:08:38 EST
On Nov 26, 8:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 25, 7:36 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.
>
> > If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
> > she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
> > parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
> > 911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.
>
> > More
> > here:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,19034...
>
> Shouldn't we be calling 911 because our spendy LRO mission is missing
> in action?
>
>  ~ BG
>             *************************************
> Perhaps we could summon the local gendarmes to haul you off for
> contaminating the Internet with noxious gasses, produced by
> decaying cranial fecal matter, aka GuthBallian Brain Farts ...
> Happy Thanksgiving ... don't cut your thumb carving your
> namesake ...

In other words, the fact of our getting perhaps all of 0.1% return on
our spendy LRO investment is perfectly fine and dandy by your
standards.

On Nov 26, 8:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 25, 7:36 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.
>
> > If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
> > she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
> > parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
> > 911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.
>
> > More
> > here:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,19034...
>
> Shouldn't we be calling 911 because our spendy LRO mission is missing
> in action?
>
> ~ BG
> *************************************
> Perhaps we could summon the local gendarmes to haul you off for
> contaminating the Internet with noxious gasses, produced by
> decaying cranial fecal matter, aka GuthBallian Brain Farts ...
> Happy Thanksgiving ... don't cut your thumb carving your
> namesake ...

In other words, the fact of our getting perhaps all of 0.1% return on
our spendy LRO investment is perfectly fine and dandy by your
standards.

************************************
Since our NEW and IMPROVED Government operates under
similar fiscal restraints ... the answer is a resounding YES.

BradGuth
2009-11-27 08:23:35 EST
On Nov 26, 1:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 8:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 25, 7:36 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.
>
> > > If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
> > > she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
> > > parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
> > > 911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.
>
> > > More
> > > here:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,19034...
>
> > Shouldn't we be calling 911 because our spendy LRO mission is missing
> > in action?
>
> > ~ BG
> > *************************************
> > Perhaps we could summon the local gendarmes to haul you off for
> > contaminating the Internet with noxious gasses, produced by
> > decaying cranial fecal matter, aka GuthBallian Brain Farts ...
> > Happy Thanksgiving ... don't cut your thumb carving your
> > namesake ...
>
> In other words, the fact of our getting perhaps all of 0.1% return on
> our spendy LRO investment is perfectly fine and dandy by your
> standards.
>
>         ************************************
> Since our NEW and IMPROVED Government operates under
> similar fiscal restraints ... the answer is a resounding YES.

Your typical disregard towards humanity is noted. At least you would
have made Hitler very happy.

Just like your Big Energy foiled OCO mission, as long as the grand
ruse continues, it seems you'd be a happy camper with a zero return on
investment. In fact, government and their partners in crimes against
humanity can screw off as much as they like, and you'd only be
happiest.

With folks like yourself, apparently you can never have too many Ponzi
Madoff's, GW Bush's, Dick Cheney's, Greenspan's or Kissinger's.

What part of government and corporate corruption doesn't turn you on?

Obviously policing your own kind has never an been an acceptable
option.

On Nov 26, 1:11 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 8:45 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 25, 7:36 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Note: These the top ten BAD reasons.
>
> > > If only every rescue were this easy. A Florida woman called 911 saying
> > > she was stuck inside her car with the windows up in a Walgreen's
> > > parking lot. Her engine wouldn't start, and it was getting hot. The
> > > 911 operator's advice? Unlock the door, and pull the handle.
>
> > > More
> > > here:http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,19034...
>
> > Shouldn't we be calling 911 because our spendy LRO mission is missing
> > in action?
>
> > ~ BG
> > *************************************
> > Perhaps we could summon the local gendarmes to haul you off for
> > contaminating the Internet with noxious gasses, produced by
> > decaying cranial fecal matter, aka GuthBallian Brain Farts ...
> > Happy Thanksgiving ... don't cut your thumb carving your
> > namesake ...
>
> In other words, the fact of our getting perhaps all of 0.1% return on
> our spendy LRO investment is perfectly fine and dandy by your
> standards.
>
> ************************************
> Since our NEW and IMPROVED Government operates under
> similar fiscal restraints ... the answer is a resounding YES.

Your typical disregard towards humanity is noted. At least you would
have made Hitler very happy.

Just like your Big Energy foiled OCO mission, as long as the grand
ruse continues, it seems you'd be a happy camper with a zero return on
investment. In fact, government and their partners in crimes against
humanity can screw off as much as they like, and you'd only be
happiest.

With folks like yourself, apparently you can never have too many Ponzi
Madoff's, GW Bush's, Dick Cheney's, Greenspan's or Kissinger's.

What part of government and corporate corruption doesn't turn you on?

Obviously policing your own kind has never an been an acceptable
option.

*************************************
Ok, GuthBall ... let's talk about crooks. Most corporate giants
ascend to that level, because they are smart. They all went to
some business school or other and most have MBAs and are
very good at what they are doing.

You may not be aware of this little factoid, but, the primary
objective of any business is to make money. To that end, you
produce something people want, and you sell it to them. In the
process, you hire other people to do the work for you, since you
are smart and they are not quite so smart, or they'd be doing the
hiring. Now, if you sell a lot of gadgets, you may have to open
factories in many different states or even countries, to keep up
with the demand for gadgets. Of course, being the smart cookie
you are, you make sure that you are amply compensated for your
job providing efforts. You pay your fair share of taxes, which, for
the successful, is a percentage way, way above what the people
you hire get hit with.

This percentage is dictated by the Government, more specifically
the power hungry idiots called Senators and Representatives, who
are too stupid to become productive business people, so they
chose the avenue of public leechdom, namely sucking dry those
who do have the ability to make money, in order to line their own
coffers and stroke their own egos by enacting laws which only
hamper the progress of the business oriented. There is, however,
a method to their madness. If they enact idiotic laws, and most of
them, upon closer scrutiny, are just that, then, with a little grease,
they can change those same laws, leaving the average Joe
wondering why they didn't do that in the first place.
In order to further line their undeserving pockets, the Politicians
invented "bribery and corruption", a brilliant scheme, which
works thusly: Let's say Company "A" produces 1000 gadgets
a week, could easily sell three times that amount, but EPA laws
(enacted by politicians) forbid expansion, for the good of
the people, of course. However, if Company "A" is willing to
finance the politicians re-election effort and promises him a
lifetime membership on the corporate board, once he gets
booted out of office, he can fix it so that those pesky zoning
laws simply disappear.

And that is how things work in the world of parasitic, symbiotic
business/politico relationships, the politicians being the
parasites. To cover their sorry asses, however, they continue
blaming the Corporations for the mess we're in, with that
"wink, wink" twitch directed towards the corporate logo,
all the while spewing meaningless rhetoric at the awed sheeple.

Now, for the final test, GuthBall:
When was the last time (or even the first time) you heard about
a politician being arrested for bribing a Corporate CEO ???
Ain't it funny how that only works one way ... and the guilty
always are ... dada ... the folks YOU voted for.

BradGuth
2009-11-27 13:42:17 EST
On Nov 27, 9:47 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> [...]
> finance the politicians re-election effort and promises him a
> lifetime membership on the corporate board, once he gets
> booted out of office, he can fix it so that those pesky zoning
> laws simply disappear.
>
> And that is how things work in the world of parasitic, symbiotic
> business/politico relationships, the politicians being the
> parasites.  To cover their sorry asses, however, they continue
> blaming the Corporations for the mess we're in, with  that
> "wink, wink" twitch directed towards the corporate logo,
> all the while spewing meaningless rhetoric at the awed sheeple.
>
> Now, for the final test, GuthBall:
> When was the last time (or even the first time) you heard about
> a politician being arrested for bribing a Corporate CEO ???
> Ain't it funny how that only works one way ... and the guilty
> always are ... dada ... the folks YOU voted for.

What freaking 100% law abiding planet are you from?

What government on Earth has only honest politicians and absolutely
nothing faith-based or ulterior motivated that's pushing their buttons
or pulling their strings?

How many bad guys in public office are permitted to function as
unpoliced, as long as everyone else is getting their cut or piece of
the action? In other words, how many dozen rotten apples does it take
in order to spoil your barrel of apples.

You can't possibly claim being always smart and otherwise conveniently
dumbfounded at the same time. So, why outside of policy are Jews so
often so unable to police their own kind?

Honest corporations are becoming harder to find, and of those few
hanging in there it's not exactly looking good when only the bad guys
are getting the majority of our hard earned public funded loot. GW
Bush, Dick Cheney and a few other Republicans each need to be hung by
their private parts, as well as those faith-based outsiders starting
with Henry Kissinger and then Alan Greenspan.

btw; inside and outside of government, it still takes at least two to
tango, as in hands upon hands washing and covering thy mutual butts.

> [...]
> lifetime membership on the corporate board, once he gets
> booted out of office, he can fix it so that those pesky zoning
> laws simply disappear.
>
> And that is how things work in the world of parasitic, symbiotic
> business/politico relationships, the politicians being the
> parasites. To cover their sorry asses, however, they continue
> blaming the Corporations for the mess we're in, with that
> "wink, wink" twitch directed towards the corporate logo,
> all the while spewing meaningless rhetoric at the awed sheeple.
>
> Now, for the final test, GuthBall:
> When was the last time (or even the first time) you heard about
> a politician being arrested for bribing a Corporate CEO ???
> Ain't it funny how that only works one way ... and the guilty
> always are ... dada ... the folks YOU voted for.

What freaking 100% law abiding planet are you from?

********************************
You are truly a retarded, fucked up in the head loser, GuthBall.
So ... it's ok then for politicians to be crooked , just as long as
the Big Bad Corporations are not ???
The difference between the political crooks and the Corporate
crooks is this:
The corporate crooks are protecting what they have earned from
being confiscated by the Government in the form of excessive
taxes, by using a series of loop holes, the politicians, being the
stupid fucks they are, overlooked. If a CEO is responsible for
creating great wealth and thus jobs for the unwashed masses,
then he is entitled to pay himself a handsome bonus and a
Mercedes Benz. Of course you fucktard Liberal will insist that
they are not paying the employees enough ... the truth is that most
are overpaid to begin with, but it is the Government, which taxes
them, that is the real culprit in their monetary shortages.

How many football, baseball, basketball, golf players make over
1 million a year ?? I bet you can't even count that high. Fucking
self important movie actors getting 10s of millions of dollars a year.
Oh, that's ok ... but let a CEO dare to pay himself a million bucks,
and you fuckheads come totally unglued. Nice double standard
there, GuthBall ... but then, most of them are probably Liberals
leeches, which makes them excempt from citicism.

People like you, who see conspiracies around every corner, a Jew
behind every bank, a Nazi behind every Bush, don't believe we've
bee to the Moon, but do believe that an administration is responsible
for 9/11, can only be referred to as insane mother fuckers and you,
GuthBall, are at the front of the that long line. You are irrefutable
proof that evolution sometimes takes a wrong turn and produces
beings as mind-numbingly dense as you, which, in a way, makes a
good case for retro-active birth control.

BradGuth
2009-11-27 20:35:31 EST
On Nov 27, 2:50 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > And that is how things work in the world of parasitic, symbiotic
> > business/politico relationships, the politicians being the
> > parasites. To cover their sorry asses, however, they continue
> > blaming the Corporations for the mess we're in, with that
> > "wink, wink" twitch directed towards the corporate logo,
> > all the while spewing meaningless rhetoric at the awed sheeple.
>
> > Now, for the final test, GuthBall:
> > When was the last time (or even the first time) you heard about
> > a politician being arrested for bribing a Corporate CEO ???
> > Ain't it funny how that only works one way ... and the guilty
> > always are ... dada ... the folks YOU voted for.
>
> What freaking 100% law abiding planet are you from?
>
>         ********************************
> You are truly a retarded, fucked up in the head loser, GuthBall.
> So ... it's ok then for politicians to be crooked , just as long as

Your way out-of-context mindset has blown yet another fuse.

If there were no customers, or no takers of corporate loot and those
special benefits (such a reelection funding and independently bought
votes), there wouldn't be much point in bribing or special-interest
investing/leveraging in order to insure a brighter or simply less
scrutinized corporate future, now would there.

Imagine how far Alan Greenspan and Ponzi Madofff would not have gotten
if our SEC and Federal Reserve were each instead run by those kick-ass
Muslims, or even Mennonites.

> The difference between the political crooks and the Corporate
> crooks is this:
> The corporate crooks are protecting what they have earned from
> being confiscated by the Government in the form of excessive
> taxes, by using a series of loop holes, the politicians, being the
> stupid fucks they are, overlooked.  If a CEO is responsible for
> creating great wealth and thus jobs for the unwashed masses,
> then he is entitled to pay himself a handsome bonus and a
> Mercedes Benz. Of course you fucktard Liberal will insist that
> they are not paying the employees enough ... the truth is that most
> are overpaid to begin with, but it is the Government, which taxes
> them, that is the real culprit in their monetary shortages.
>
> How many football, baseball, basketball, golf players make over
> 1 million a year ??  I bet you can't even count that high.  Fucking
> self important movie actors getting 10s of millions of dollars a year.
> Oh, that's ok ... but let a CEO dare to pay himself a million bucks,
> and you fuckheads come totally unglued.  Nice double standard
> there, GuthBall ... but then, most of them are probably Liberals
> leeches, which makes them excempt from citicism.
>
> People like you, who see conspiracies around every corner, a Jew
> behind every bank, a Nazi behind every Bush, don't believe we've
> bee to the Moon, but do believe that an administration is responsible
> for 9/11,  can only be referred to as insane mother fuckers and you,
> GuthBall, are at the front of the that long line. You are irrefutable
> proof that evolution sometimes takes a wrong turn and produces
> beings as mind-numbingly dense as you, which, in a way, makes a
> good case for retro-active birth control.

People like you, that pay no attention whatsoever to anything older
than 24 hours, are always within the mainstream cream of the crop.

One of us is dead wrong, and it isn't me.

~ BG

btw; most big corporations see to it that they do not pay more than
10% of those taxes you mention, whereas if anything they spend
themselves past the point of no return so that only a public bailout
works. Big Energy has always found ways of making their operations as
spendy as it takes in order to minimize their tax liability, not to
mention various methods of cheating those owed royalties or landholder
payment options tied to those production volumes that never seem to be
fully accounted for.

Perhaps everything will improve once you are run over by an ExxonMobil
tanker, or perhaps caught in some friendly fire, and of course there's
always the next 911 or TWA flight 800 to fret over, because we really
haven't fixed those original problems that mostly Republican Zionist
Nazis created in the first place.