Research Discussion: Well, It's 12:11am And I'm Looking For Aliens.

Well, It's 12:11am And I'm Looking For Aliens.

Well, it's 12:11am and I'm looking for Aliens.

Here I am again, looking for Aliens as usual.
I especially like the UFOs!

Looking for trillions of intelligences in the Universe.

Oh, look, there is Spock !!! ...

http://daisydownunder.com/images/M-spockA.jpg

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 00:16:07 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Well, it's 12:11am and I'm looking for Aliens.
>
>Here I am again, looking for Aliens as usual.
>I especially like the UFOs!
>
>Looking for trillions of intelligences in the Universe.
>
>Oh, look, there is ...

Oh, look, there is a Gasoline Smoke Banger !!! ...

http://www.pollutionissues.com/images/paz_02_img0237.jpg

________________________
Disclaimer:
Oh, yeah, the 'Think Tank Teams'
really did think.

I'm sure they did.

We just got out of hell 50 years ago.

I guess we should tell all the aleeuns to get flUffed.

==============

R E S P E C T

==============

> Well, it's 12:11am and I'm looking for Aliens.
>
> Here I am again, looking for Aliens as usual.
> I especially like the UFOs!
>
> Looking for trillions of intelligences in the Universe.
>
> Oh, look, there is Spock !!! ...
>
> http://daisydownunder.com/images/M-spockA.jpg

I just left the "Maple Room" lounge at 12:30am, and it was full of aleeuns
you're looking in all the wrong places, Horry ....

>>I just left the "Maple Room" lounge at 12:30am, and it was full of aleeuns
>>you're looking in all the wrong places, Horry ....
>>

> LOL :)
> I'm in another Backpackers
> and tomorrow I must definitely play poker
> with a man that knows a lot about the CIA, etc.
>
> Plus, with a Bonus, of meeting another
> better than pretty... wonderful personality
> Asian lady.
>
> I will make you all proud !!!

You will make ME proud if you bang her like an
injun drum, wipe your dick off on her curtains, then
don't call her the next day.

She'll love you for it. Take my word on that.

--
It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Hooter Guy
2009-11-25 11:54:05 EST
LOL

Hooter Guy
2009-11-25 11:54:13 EST
LOL

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 06:36:47 -0800, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> Well, it's 12:11am and I'm looking for Aliens.
>>
>> Here I am again, looking for Aliens as usual.
>> I especially like the UFOs!
>>
>> Looking for trillions of intelligences in the Universe.
>>
>> Oh, look, there is Spock !!! ...
>>
>> http://daisydownunder.com/images/M-spockA.jpg

>I just left the "Maple Room" lounge at 12:30am, and it was full of aleeuns
>you're looking in all the wrong places, Horry ....

LOL :)
I'm in another Backpackers
and tomorrow I must definitely play poker
with a man that knows a lot about the CIA, etc.

Plus, with a Bonus, of meeting another
better than pretty... wonderful personality
Asian lady.

I will make you all proud !!!

;-)

P.S.
Aliens are Real.
UFOs are Real.
"Space is a Vacuum"
- Ugly Bob.

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:48:33 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>>>I just left the "Maple Room" lounge at 12:30am, and it was full of aleeuns
>>>you're looking in all the wrong places, Horry ....
>>>

>> LOL :)
>> I'm in another Backpackers
>> and tomorrow I must definitely play poker
>> with a man that knows a lot about the CIA, etc.
>>
>> Plus, with a Bonus, of meeting another
>> better than pretty... wonderful personality
>> Asian lady.
>>
>> I will make you all proud !!!
>

>You will make ME proud if you bang her like an
>injun drum, wipe your dick off on her curtains, then
>don't call her the next day.
>
>She'll love you for it. Take my word on that.

Understood.

Disclaimer:
In this reality.

On Nov 26, 3:54 am, hootersgu...@msn.com (hooter guy) wrote: