Research Discussion: Leak Of Climate E-mails Appaling ...

Leak Of Climate E-mails Appaling ...

These are the Global Warming Lunatics ... they feel "violated"
because someone uncovered their rip-off scheme and made it
public. Check out such jewels as:
"we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty
that we can't.", or:
Phil Jones, wrote that he had used a "trick" to "hide the decline" in a
chart detailing recent global temperatures.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091122/ap_on_sc/climate_hacked_e_mails

So, the crooks, liars, opportunists and doomsday idiots, having been exposed
for what they really are, namely slimeballsof the Al Gore genre, are crying
foul ... that's just incredible.

But then I guess the ACORN folks feel just as "violated" for being
exposed as the criminals they really are ... but they are suing the folks
who filmed their gross and disgusting violations, and some Liberal scumbag
judge will probably side with the ACORN maggots.

_//!! _//!!
2009-11-22 18:06:29 EST
Global Warming *IS* a Reality 'and' unless you Reduce your CO2
Carbon Footprint drastically by whatever means you can muster be
that Population Reduction and/or Green Technology...your situation
WILL worsen and anybody who denies that not only has their head
in the sand, but also a death wish to go with it for ALL.

"And there will be Weather..."

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> These are the Global Warming Lunatics ... they feel "violated"
> because someone uncovered their rip-off scheme and made it
> public. Check out such jewels as:
> "we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a
> travesty that we can't.", or:
> Phil Jones, wrote that he had used a "trick" to "hide the decline" in a
> chart detailing recent global temperatures.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091122/ap_on_sc/climate_hacked_e_mails
>
> So, the crooks, liars, opportunists and doomsday idiots, having been
> exposed for what they really are, namely slimeballsof the Al Gore genre,
> are crying foul ... that's just incredible.
>
> But then I guess the ACORN folks feel just as "violated" for being
> exposed as the criminals they really are ... but they are suing the folks
> who filmed their gross and disgusting violations, and some Liberal scumbag
> judge will probably side with the ACORN maggots.

ACORN deals mostly with housing issues and Hagar is pissed that ACORN viewed
his situation as hopeless and offered no assistance.

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
> Global Warming *IS* a Reality 'and' unless you Reduce your CO2
> Carbon Footprint drastically by whatever means you can muster be
> that Population Reduction and/or Green Technology...your situation
> WILL worsen and anybody who denies that not only has their head
> in the sand, but also a death wish to go with it for ALL.
>
> "And there will be Weather..."
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

I sense yet another successful brain-washing has taken root.

BradGuth
2009-11-22 18:31:17 EST
On Nov 22, 3:06 pm, "_//!! _//!!"
<*.@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> Global Warming *IS* a Reality 'and' unless you Reduce your CO2
> Carbon Footprint drastically by whatever means you can muster be
> that Population Reduction and/or Green Technology...your situation
> WILL worsen and anybody who denies that not only has their head
> in the sand, but also a death wish to go with it for ALL.
>
> "And there will be Weather..."
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

Pretend-Atheists like Hagar are not afraid of anything, especially
those of his kind that are public funded and have COL insurance w/
benefits that are also w/o remorse for their past actions. Hagar
says; bring it on (even the hotter the better) because he's set for
life no matters what happens.

~ BG

_//!! _//!!
2009-11-22 18:40:15 EST
"Notroll2009" <junkrs@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>> These are the Global Warming Lunatics ... they feel "violated"
>> because someone uncovered their rip-off scheme and made it
>> public. Check out such jewels as:
>> "we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a
>> travesty that we can't.", or:
>> Phil Jones, wrote that he had used a "trick" to "hide the decline" in a
>> chart detailing recent global temperatures.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091122/ap_on_sc/climate_hacked_e_mails
>>
>> So, the crooks, liars, opportunists and doomsday idiots, having been
>> exposed for what they really are, namely slimeballsof the Al Gore genre,
>> are crying foul ... that's just incredible.
>>
>> But then I guess the ACORN folks feel just as "violated" for being
>> exposed as the criminals they really are ... but they are suing the folks
>> who filmed their gross and disgusting violations, and some Liberal
>> scumbag judge will probably side with the ACORN maggots.
>>
> ACORN deals mostly with housing issues and Hagar is pissed that ACORN
> viewed his situation as hopeless and offered no assistance.

The Difference between Hagar and Me is:

Hagar's Neurotic, whereas *I*'m Realistic.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Nightcrawler
2009-11-23 00:45:21 EST

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
> Global Warming *IS* a Reality 'and' unless you Reduce your CO2
> Carbon Footprint drastically by whatever means you can muster be
> that Population Reduction and/or Green Technology...your situation
> WILL worsen and anybody who denies that not only has their head
> in the sand, but also a death wish to go with it for ALL.
>
> "And there will be Weather..."

Just because you have hot flashes and your panties get wet when you look at a
bowling pin, does not mean that there is an increase in temperature, only in your
respiration.

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-11-23 07:32:44 EST
On 23 Nov, 05:45, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> > Global Warming *IS* a Reality 'and' unless you Reduce your CO2
> > Carbon Footprint drastically by whatever means you can muster be
> > that Population Reduction and/or Green Technology...your situation
> > WILL worsen and anybody who denies that not only has their head
> > in the sand, but also a death wish to go with it for ALL.
>
> > "And there will be Weather..."
>
> Just because you have hot flashes and your panties get wet when you look at a
> bowling pin, does not mean that there is an increase in temperature, only in your
> respiration.

LACK of BALLS noted, COWARD!

<KILLFILE>

Don't Mess with my *Kind* ,!,

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

BradGuth
2009-11-25 02:03:59 EST
On Nov 22, 2:16 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> These are the Global Warming Lunatics ... they feel "violated"
> because someone uncovered their rip-off scheme and made it
> public.  Check out such jewels as:
> "we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty
> that we can't.",  or:
> Phil Jones, wrote that he had used a "trick" to "hide the decline" in a
> chart detailing recent global temperatures.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091122/ap_on_sc/climate_hacked_e_mails
>
> So, the crooks, liars, opportunists and doomsday idiots, having been exposed
> for what they really are, namely slimeballsof the Al Gore genre, are crying
> foul ... that's just incredible.
>
> But then I guess the ACORN folks feel just as "violated" for being
> exposed as the criminals they really are ... but they are suing the folks
> who filmed their gross and disgusting violations, and some Liberal scumbag
> judge will probably side with the ACORN maggots.

Just checked Google news/blogs, and it’s not exactly looking good.

Antarctica is losing ice from its larger eastern side
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601082&sid=atJRfSKS0cOA
“Since 2006, Antarctica’s ice loss may be as high as 220 billion tons
a year, the University of Texas scientists said in the paper. Ice loss
for the 2002 through 2005 period averaged 144 billion tons a year,
Chen said.” (the good news; that’s only 144 km3/year from a place that
should be at least stable if not increasing its “slow ice” volumes)

“Icebergs heading for New Zealand”
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hHsk10EKSPtiPO-6PnhBAstCf9NA
http://blue-links.blogspot.com/2009/11/icebergs-heading-for-new-zealand.html

East Antarctica, Long Stable, Is Now Losing Ice
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1942828,00.html

New Zealand's glaciers were continuing to lose significant ice mass
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-11/23/content_12524685.htm

A giant iceberg twice the size of the Titanic has been spotted
floating towards New Zealand.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Iceberg-Floating-Towards-New-Zealand-Glacier-Spotted-Five-Miles-North-Of-Macquarie-Island/Article/200911215452081?lpos=World_News_Second_Home_Page_Feature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15452081_Iceberg_Floating_Towards_New_Zealand%3A_Glacier_Spotted_Five_Miles_North_Of_Macquarie_Island

Perhaps this coming end of summer for Antarctica will become a record
loss of 240 billion tonnes, bringing the global loss of ‘slow ice’
to roughly 300 billion tonnes/year for the north/south summers of
2009~2010. Not to worry, because that’s just another drop in the old
bucket that’s already overflowing.

~ BG