Research Discussion: Dear Mr. Grom Reaper

Dear Mr. Grom Reaper

Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,

So far this year you have taken away three of
my favorite entertainers:
Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.

Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Thank you

ChasNemo
2009-11-22 12:29:54 EST
On Nov 22, 11:44�am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>
> So far this year you have taken away three of
> my favorite entertainers:
> Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.
>
> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
> Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
>
> Thank you

"Grom"? Was ist das "Grom"?

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 22, 11:44?am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>
> So far this year you have taken away three of
> my favorite entertainers:
> Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.
>
> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
> Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
>
> Thank you

"Grom"? Was ist das "Grom"?

**********************
Haha ... my favorite dipshit, NemoToad.
That's the Aussie spelling of "Grim Reaper", you dunce.
Was sent to me from a friend Down Under and I guess
I should have checked a bit more thoroughly before
posting. Doesn't change the content of the message,
though, or the fact that your a Liberal asshole.

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 11:44?am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>>
>> So far this year you have taken away three of
>> my favorite entertainers:
>> Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.
>>
>> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
>> Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
>>
>> Thank you
>
> "Grom"? Was ist das "Grom"?
>
> **********************
> Haha ... my favorite dipshit, NemoToad.
> That's the Aussie spelling of "Grim Reaper", you dunce.
> Was sent to me from a friend Down Under and I guess
> I should have checked a bit more thoroughly before
> posting. Doesn't change the content of the message,
> though, or the fact that your a Liberal asshole.

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 11:44?am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>>
>> So far this year you have taken away three of
>> my favorite entertainers:
>> Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.
>>
>> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
>> Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
>>
>> Thank you
>
> "Grom"? Was ist das "Grom"?
>
> **********************
> Haha ... my favorite dipshit, NemoToad.
> That's the Aussie spelling of "Grim Reaper", you dunce.
> Was sent to me from a friend Down Under and I guess
> I should have checked a bit more thoroughly before
> posting. Doesn't change the content of the message,
> though, or the fact that your a Liberal asshole.

The only things Hagar knows that are "down under" are his asshole and the
drip pan on his outhouse.

ChasNemo
2009-11-22 19:18:22 EST
On Nov 22, 6:09�pm, "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> > "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Nov 22, 11:44?am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> >> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>
> >> So far this year you have taken away three of
> >> my favorite entertainers:
> >> Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.
>
> >> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
> >> Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
>
> >> Thank you
>
> > "Grom"? �Was ist das "Grom"?
>
> > � � � �**********************
> > Haha ... my favorite dipshit, NemoToad.
> > That's the Aussie spelling of "Grim Reaper", you dunce.
> > Was sent to me from a friend Down Under and I guess
> > I should have checked a bit more thoroughly before
> > posting. Doesn't change the content of the message,
> > though, or the fact that your a Liberal asshole.
>
> The only things Hagar knows that are "down under" are his asshole and the
> drip pan on his outhouse.- Hide quoted text -

Must be a huge drip pan 'cause Fagar's a total asshole.

H.
2009-11-23 15:20:42 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message

> "ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 11:44?am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
> wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Grim Reaper,
>>
>> So far this year you have taken away three of
>> my favorite entertainers:
>> Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.
>>
>> Just so you know, my favorite politicians are:
>> Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
>>
>> Thank you
>
> "Grom"? Was ist das "Grom"?
>
> **********************
> Haha ... my favorite dipshit, NemoToad.
> That's the Aussie spelling of "Grim Reaper", you
> dunce.
> Was sent to me from a friend Down Under and I guess
> I should have checked a bit more thoroughly before
> posting. Doesn't change the content of the message,
> though, or the fact that your a Liberal asshole.
Hmmmm! I thought that the word asshole was
interchangeable with the word Liberal.
H.