Research Discussion: The 'Air Car' Sucks

The 'Air Car' Sucks

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

http://greeninc.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/20/study-says-air-cars-are-inefficient/

Z*@yahooonspam.com
2009-11-22 06:44:54 EST
On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 03:17:30 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
wrote:

>http://greeninc.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/20/study-says-air-cars-are-inefficient/

Well, they should just give up, like Gottlieb Daimler did. :-)

That said, there do appear to be better things coming down the
pipeline. Still, to me, the compressed air car has more potential than
zamboni30000

<*m@yahooonspam.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 03:17:30 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>http://greeninc.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/20/study-says-air-cars-are-inefficient/
>
> Well, they should just give up, like Gottlieb Daimler did. :-)
>
> That said, there do appear to be better things coming down the
> pipeline. Still, to me, the compressed air car has more potential than

You know, we could have literally transformed the
face of America and gotten off the oil teat if we had
taken the money for this 'stimulus' bill and put it to
work for us revamping our energy systems here at home.

With a trillion dollars, we could have developed solar
arrays, wind farms, and other alternative sources for
our power. At the same time we could have eased the
restrictions on nuclear and built 5-10 nuke plants per
year for the next decade.

Instead we squandered the money and got pretty much
nothing for it.

The solution isn't conserving and cutting our usage, the
solution is having an overabundance of cheap, renewable power.

--
Religion is the dreadful realization that someone, somewhere is having fun

Nightcrawler
2009-11-22 09:33:00 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> You know, we could have literally transformed the
> face of America and gotten off the oil teat if we had
> taken the money for this 'stimulus' bill and put it to
> work for us revamping our energy systems here at home.
>
> With a trillion dollars, we could have developed solar
> arrays, wind farms, and other alternative sources for
> our power. At the same time we could have eased the
> restrictions on nuclear and built 5-10 nuke plants per
> year for the next decade.

Screw this green bullshit. It's an inefficient and wasteful use of land and resources.
All of the greenies hate seeing something else ruining a landscape, yet these fugly
windfarms are a blessing? Right.

Each state should be required to have at least one new nuclear plant up and running
in five years. Not the old style, but the new type being developed by Berzerkely and
LLL. The potential extra energy available should go into the clean cracking of this
countries coal reserves, refining the thorium/uranium out of that coal for use in the
plants that will use them.

> Instead we squandered the money and got pretty much
> nothing for it.

That's the only thing that the feds do well. Squander money. Social Security and
Medicare are trillions in the hole, and they are going to pass a new health bill next
week that will add a trillion a year, plus add fees to every "luxury" service. Like
a MRI. Save money? My ass. Just a guarantee of everyone having shitty health
care.

> The solution isn't conserving and cutting our usage, the
> solution is having an overabundance of cheap, renewable power.

True. Look at the dimbulbs in California. Back in the Grey out Davis days they
were the number one state when it came to energy conservation, and that still was
not enough. They have an existing site, Diablo Canyon, already built and ready
for a second reactor. Do they do that? No. Instead they wanted this "smart"
meter bullshit that turns YOUR power off during peak periods. Like when it
is 100 degrees out and you NEED your air conditioner. Brilliant! Idiots.

_//!! _//!!
2009-11-22 15:15:55 EST
KILLFILE REVOLTING AMERICAN COWARDS...
"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

You SUCK!

<SNIPO>

"_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAngel@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message
> KILLFILE REVOLTING AMERICAN COWARDS...
> "Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

> You SUCK!

Do you ?? Revolting American Cowards want to know ....

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-11-23 14:54:13 EST
On 23 Nov, 18:27, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "_//!! _//!!" <TheInvisibleAn...@freenews.netfront.net> wrote in message

> > KILLFILE REVOLTING AMERICAN COWARDS...
> > "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > You SUCK!
>
> Do you ?? Revolting American Cowards want to know ....

*Angels* NEVER suck, Suck or SUCK, on their *Petits Fours*,
only Revolting American Cowards, like Nightcrawler, HVAC and
Hagar, suck, Suck & SUCK on their "dirtcheap" Kakkas Cakes.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Nightcrawler
2009-11-23 15:05:30 EST

"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> *Angels* NEVER suck, Suck or SUCK, on their *Petits Fours*,
> only Revolting American Cowards, like Nightcrawler, HVAC and
> Hagar, suck, Suck & SUCK on their "dirtcheap" Kakkas Cakes.

I suck nipples and lick pussy.

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-11-23 15:30:57 EST
On 23 Nov, 20:05, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > *Angels* NEVER suck, Suck or SUCK, on their *Petits Fours*,
> > only Revolting American Cowards, like Nightcrawler, HVAC and
> > Hagar, suck, Suck & SUCK on their "dirtcheap" Kakkas Cakes.
>
> I suck nipples and lick pussy.

'Only' in your Dreams. Hahaha!

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*