Research Discussion: Messiah's China Trip Summary ...

Messiah's China Trip Summary ...

This sums up the Anointed One's trip to the Far East ...
with both hands begging and his lips a-flapping ...
Liberals have conniptions of ecstasy ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

Vtcapo
2009-11-21 16:39:26 EST
On Nov 21, 12:15 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> This sums up the Anointed One's trip to the Far East ...
> with both hands begging and his lips a-flapping ...
> Liberals have conniptions of ecstasy ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

Yeah, Obama is at a disadvantage. For sure Palin would do better than
spare change. Show then some cleavage, flash that beaver and we may
get out of debt.

RT
PS Them Chinks sure love them white girls...

Kadaitcha Man
2009-11-21 17:04:48 EST
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:39:26 -0800, vtcapo wrote:

> On Nov 21, 12:15 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>> This sums up the Anointed One's trip to the Far East ... with both
>> hands begging and his lips a-flapping ... Liberals have conniptions of
>> ecstasy ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd
>
> Yeah, Obama is at a disadvantage. For sure Palin would do better than
> spare change. Show then some cleavage, flash that beaver and we may get
> out of debt.

You want Palin to flash her flaps? Good God, man!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LVmHnemIDx0/RaSHBW1SPZI/AAAAAAAAAKs/Feho8EsImdQ/
s400/scared-cat-cartoon-kitty-frightened-of-fat-lady-from-behind.jpg

Imagine the cat as the American public...

> RT
> PS Them Chinks sure love them white girls...

You racist fuckwad.

On Nov 21, 12:15 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> This sums up the Anointed One's trip to the Far East ...
> with both hands begging and his lips a-flapping ...
> Liberals have conniptions of ecstasy ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd

Yeah, Obama is at a disadvantage. For sure Palin would do better than
spare change. Show then some cleavage, flash that beaver and we may
get out of debt.

RT
PS Them Chinks sure love them white girls...

********************************
Just the kind of reply one would expect from an uneducated,
Liberal scumbag ... and you accuse Conservatives of being
racist ?? You're a sorry asshole.
Sarah Palin, probably the only truly unpretentious female in
the political arena and scares the shit out you dimwits.

Vtcapo
2009-11-21 23:19:13 EST
On Nov 21, 8:13 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 21, 12:15 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > This sums up the Anointed One's trip to the Far East ...
> > with both hands begging and his lips a-flapping ...
> > Liberals have conniptions of ecstasy ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_124hcxf8sgd
>
> Yeah, Obama is at a disadvantage. For sure Palin would do better than
> spare change. Show then some cleavage, flash that beaver and we may
> get out of debt.
>
> RT
> PS Them Chinks sure love them white girls...
>
>         ********************************
> Just the kind of reply one would expect from an uneducated,
> Liberal scumbag ... and you accuse Conservatives of being
> racist ?? You're a sorry asshole.
> Sarah Palin, probably the only truly unpretentious female in
> the political arena and scares the shit out you dimwits.

KM and Hagar feigning Political correctness…. Bawhahahahahahahahahaha…
fuck off!
KM, would Slopes have been a better choice and I don’t mean Delta Y
over Delta X?

RT
PS Palin? Have her fill Opra’s spot… Bawhahahahahah……………
PPS I don’t know why I’m laughing. She did help launch Obama.
Wouldn’t that be ironic……..

Kadaitcha Man
2009-11-22 00:03:12 EST
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:19:13 -0800, vtcapo wrote:

> I don’t know why I'm laughing.

Institutionalised idiots aren't expected to.