Research Discussion: The 4th Kind

The 4th Kind

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.

If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
his dolphin as we speak.

Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
be a perfect kookstorm.

Vtcapo
2009-11-19 07:31:04 EST
On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> his dolphin as we speak.
>
> Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> be a perfect kookstorm.

2012 will be a cash cow for many Doomsayers just like Y2K. Quit your
complaining. Go with the flow. Take your boy friend to the movies,
help stimulate the economy and be entertained....

RT
PS Remember, I said stimulate the economy not his DICK!

On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> his dolphin as we speak.
>
> Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> be a perfect kookstorm.

2012 will be a cash cow for many Doomsayers just like Y2K.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember one idiot telling me that I wouldn't be able
to make a cup of coffee after12-31-99.

I asked why, and he said that the timer on my coffeee maker
would not be able to read the date 1-1-2000.

I told him that my coffee maker had no clock.

Quit your
complaining. Go with the flow. Take your boy friend to the movies,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL. I usually do go with other (male) friends to the
movies. My current gf doesn't like the good kind of movies
that I do. Besides, we usually sneak into a 2nd movie and
she's got some sort of 'morals'.

help stimulate the economy and be entertained....
RT
PS Remember, I said stimulate the economy not his DICK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your homoerotic fantasies notwithstanding, I think
I'll pass on 2012. Even tho it looks to have great special effects.

--
The world will scream out, "Help Us!"

I'll answer, "No".

BradGuth
2009-11-19 09:24:44 EST
On Nov 19, 4:31 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> > pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> > If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> > his dolphin as we speak.
>
> > Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> > be a perfect kookstorm.
>
> 2012 will be a cash cow for many Doomsayers just like Y2K. Quit your
> complaining. Go with the flow. Take your boy friend to the movies,
> help stimulate the economy and be entertained....
>
> RT
> PS Remember, I said stimulate the economy not his DICK!

HVAC thinks putting Christ on a stick, Jews into work camps and 9/11
was entertaining. He thinks anything nasty and kosher republican
(cloaked as an Atheist democrat) is fun stuff. The list of his
approved debauchery is actually rather extensive.

~ BG

On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> his dolphin as we speak.
>
> Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> be a perfect kookstorm.

2012 will be a cash cow for many Doomsayers just like Y2K. Quit your
complaining. Go with the flow. Take your boy friend to the movies,
help stimulate the economy and be entertained....

RT
PS Remember, I said stimulate the economy not his DICK!

**********************************
Barbara must be on the rag again ... you really should let go of your
faggodocious aspirations, you're a married man ... unless Barbara
is a guy ... or owns a strap-on, to stir your fantasies ... through the
back door, that is ...

The Gospel Truth
2009-11-19 10:41:43 EST
On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.

I'll wait until I can see it on the net....

I'd like to see a film about how Cain was sent into the
Israeli wilderness, to interbreed with the Neanderthals.

> If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> his dolphin as we speak.

I don't hear anything....

> Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> be a perfect kookstorm.

2012 how the hell did the ancients know about it....
NASA denies and debunks everything about it. They
claim there is no planetary alignment. And the Mayan
Calendar didn't end on that date.

I guess we have to wait and see....
In the meantime....

"Man will see weather and earthquakes as he has never
seen before." (HaShem)

And we are seeing it setting records every year. Could
be caused by a non existent 10th planet that doesn't take
its rightful place in a nonexistent planetary alignment.
In an imaginary, every 26,000 year.,,approach....

sanifyxi
rapylrw
basper

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

HVAC thinks putting Christ on a stick, Jews into work camps and 9/11
was entertaining.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No. That's what I call a 'good start'.

He thinks anything nasty and kosher republican
(cloaked as an Atheist democrat) is fun stuff. The list of his
approved debauchery is actually rather extensive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have NO idea what kind of debauchery *I*
am capable of.

PS- Hey Bradley... Exactly what religion are YOU ?

Hint: KOOK is not a religion.

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 19, 4:31 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> > pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> > If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> > his dolphin as we speak.
>
> > Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> > be a perfect kookstorm.
>
> 2012 will be a cash cow for many Doomsayers just like Y2K. Quit your
> complaining. Go with the flow. Take your boy friend to the movies,
> help stimulate the economy and be entertained....
>
> RT
> PS Remember, I said stimulate the economy not his DICK!

HVAC thinks putting Christ on a stick, Jews into work camps and 9/11
was entertaining. He thinks anything nasty and kosher republican
(cloaked as an Atheist democrat) is fun stuff. The list of his
approved debauchery is actually rather extensive.

~ BG
************************************
Say, GuthBall, rumor has it that you can solve a 1 X 1 X 1 Rubik's
Cube in under 30 minutes .... yer fucking brilliant, dude .....

Vtcapo
2009-11-19 12:25:14 EST
On Nov 19, 9:45 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 19, 6:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> > pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> > If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> > his dolphin as we speak.
>
> > Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> > be a perfect kookstorm.
>
> 2012 will be a cash cow for many Doomsayers just like Y2K. Quit your
> complaining. Go with the flow. Take your boy friend to the movies,
> help stimulate the economy and be entertained....
>
> RT
> PS Remember, I said stimulate the economy not his DICK!
>
>         **********************************
> Barbara must be on the rag again ... you really should let go of your
> faggodocious aspirations, you're a married man ... unless Barbara
> is a guy ... or owns a strap-on, to stir your fantasies ... through the
> back door, that is ...

Hagar you're slipping. You can be more creative than that... Just one
star for you.

RT
PS Only strap on I own is a 9mm..
PPS I noticed and so did everyone else that you stopped praising Palin
after I posted her exorcism... Bawhahahahaha..

BradGuth
2009-11-19 12:34:01 EST
On Nov 19, 3:10 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ALL the fucking ufo geeks will be wetting their
> pants when the movie 'The 4th Kind' comes out.
>
> If you listen hard, you can hear Sir Arthur flogging
> his dolphin as we speak.
>
> Since '2012' is already at the movies, this could
> be a perfect kookstorm.

According to Darla that speaks for the Rothschilds, there's a 5th
kind.

~ BG
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)