Research Discussion: LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )

LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )

LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAZaRub0P_U

__________________

Alien Human Stuff

That amazing movie changed my life.
I started to love more.

LOVE = care and wisdom and knowledge and joy and realisation and
respect and much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4qZOZ_gYeg&feature=related

Nice music.

_________________

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:02:12 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAZaRub0P_U
>

>__________________
>
>Alien Human Stuff
>
>That amazing movie changed my life.
>I started to love more.
>
>LOVE = care and wisdom and knowledge and joy and realisation and
>respect and much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RnMuRQy1U4&feature=related

Nice Alien Scene.

Never Fear, Horry is Here.

__________________________

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:12:20 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4qZOZ_gYeg&feature=related
>

>Nice music.
>

>_________________
>

>On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:02:12 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAZaRub0P_U
>>

>>__________________
>>
>>Alien Human Stuff
>>
>>That amazing movie changed my life.
>>I started to love more.
>>
>>LOVE = care and wisdom and knowledge and joy and realisation and
>>respect and much more.

LOL

Excellente!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBvKLkmiZc

___________________

> LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAZaRub0P_U
>

> __________________
>
> Alien Human Stuff
>
> That amazing movie changed my life.
> I started to love more.
>
> LOVE = care and wisdom and knowledge and joy and realisation and
> respect and much more.

What we want to know, have you banged the Chinese lady yet ...
or are you still playing Willie-Wanker ???

On Nov 20, 1:47 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:742ag5dmvb6spdmin0ltq869k8tmas1g5k@4ax.com...
>

> > LE GRAND BLEU ( THE BIG BLUE ) - HQ Trailer ( 1988 )
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAZaRub0P_U
>
> > __________________
>
> > Alien Human Stuff
>
> > That amazing movie changed my life.
> > I started to love more.
>
> > LOVE = care and wisdom and knowledge and joy and realisation and
> > respect and much more.
>
> What we want to know, have you banged the Chinese lady yet ...
> or are you still playing Willie-Wanker ???

(this is true) ...
I didn't touch the Alabama lady or the Chinese lady.
I returned down south and ... this is true ...
did 210 minutes of "you know what" with a safe clean girl friend.

What can I say ...
It's all thanks to a well developed mind from years of reading Alien
Newsgroups.
So thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.
And it's all thanks to me doing Army Style Physical Training.
And thanks to the creator of my Loved Flagellar Motors...

http://www.nanonet.go.jp/english/mailmag/2004/files/011a4.jpg

So, all in all, I'm in better shape than ever.
Almost ready for the silver suit and advanced communications device!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VxCx_yLrzik/SOZeae8E23I/AAAAAAAABVA/kw5gX4dCmec/s400/Robot+Silver+Cloud.jpg

______________________________

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message

> And it's all thanks to me doing Army Style Physical Training.

What? You hired someone to scream at you while
you did push-ups?

On Nov 20, 4:10 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.ho...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:b624ee1d-21f5-4492-888a-1c8b4d06a320@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
>
> > And it's all thanks to me doing Army Style Physical Training.
>
> What? You hired someone to scream at you while
> you did push-ups?

LOL
Nice try Mr HVAC.
The Shadow Government could put you on $20,580,143.02 a year to make
Hollywood Movies!

Anyway, we have to change the subject.
Let's talk about...

umm..... we could talk about...

how about we start a topic about "UFOs".

http://ebe-ufos.tripod.com/UFO_alien_fun.html

(yeah, that old page is still in Google)

_________________

>> > And it's all thanks to me doing Army Style Physical Training.
>>
>> What? You hired someone to scream at you while
>> you did push-ups?
>
> LOL
> Nice try Mr HVAC.
> The Shadow Government could put you on $20,580,143.02 a year to make
> Hollywood Movies!

Ya, well.......I don't need any more money.

I ain't leaving anything for the kids. I paid their
way through college, two are done, one is doing
post-grad, one is in college now and one is going
next year.

After that, they're on their own.

Inheritance should be done away with in a truly
democratic republic.

> Anyway, we have to change the subject.
> Let's talk about...
>
> umm..... we could talk about...
>
> how about we start a topic about "UFOs".

Why not stick with something real?

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:14:52 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> What? You hired someone to scream at you while
>>> you did push-ups?
>>
>> LOL
>> Nice try Mr HVAC.
>> The Shadow Government could put you on $20,580,143.02 a year to make
>> Hollywood Movies!
>

>Ya, well.......I don't need any more money.
>
>I ain't leaving anything for the kids. I paid their
>way through college, two are done, one is doing
>post-grad, one is in college now and one is going
>next year.
>
>After that, they're on their own.
>
>Inheritance should be done away with in a truly
>democratic republic.

I think economic resource inheritance is good.
Because look at me for example...
In New Zealand and Australia
I was able to have a lot of free time to study and care.
People like me might be able to stop the
technological mind control on the masses problem.
I had to work it out in my own mind
not to wish to mind control the Alabama lady
and the Chinese lady, and other people.

And it's one of the reasons why I respect
the USA Military, USA Intelligence Agencies, etc.
Because they made people like some of the excellent
whistle blowers with the Disclosure Project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TQV-oPLuFM

Put aside the Alien subjects for a while
and you still hear some amazing Humans!

>> Anyway, we have to change the subject.
>> Let's talk about...
>>
>> umm..... we could talk about...
>>
>> how about we start a topic about "UFOs".
>

>Why not stick with something real?

Yes ...

http://tasithoughts.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/hubble-telescope.jpg

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3175/medium/sexy_blonde_hot_stang.JPG