Research Discussion: Andrew W, Charles, Hagar, HVAC, Sir Artio CB Radio Host, Area57, Aliens.

Andrew W, Charles, Hagar, HVAC, Sir Artio CB Radio Host, Area57, Aliens.
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-19 00:17:32 EST
Andrew W, Charles, Hagar, HVAC,
Sir Artio CB Radio Host, Area57, Aliens.

How are you all keeping, OK? :)

Nice Alien Abduction Videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

"Abduction Diaries"

It's amazing.
And the photos from the
Hubble Space Telescope
is proof that it's busy OUT THERE :->

But, yes, it ends up being an issue with
"who do we trust".

I love studying about it all.
The original Star Trek was amazing too.

Hey !!!
I'm no longer homeless.
I have a 3m X 4m room for my PC and me.
It's a bit like prison, but I have the internet
and there are nice ladies in the building.

All I want for Christmas
is the internet.

Well, I'm all setup now, so I will be posting here more often.
OK, HVAC, some funny stuff too.

Have a Great Day!


_______________

http://ProjectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org


_______________
===============
Disclaimer:
2000 mile wide Mother Ships for everyone for Christmas!!!

LOL




Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-11-19 09:59:57 EST
On Nov 18, 9:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Andrew W, Charles, Hagar, HVAC,
> Sir Artio CB Radio Host, Area57, Aliens.
>
> How are you all keeping, OK?  :)
>
> Nice Alien Abduction Videos...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao
>
>  "Abduction Diaries"
>
> It's amazing.
> And the photos from the
> Hubble Space Telescope
> is proof that it's busy OUT THERE  :->
>
> But, yes, it ends up being an issue with
> "who do we trust".
>
> I love studying about it all.
> The original Star Trek was amazing too.
>
> Hey !!!
> I'm no longer homeless.
> I have a 3m X 4m room for my PC and me.
> It's a bit like prison, but I have the internet
> and there are nice ladies in the building.
>
> All I want for Christmas
> is the internet.
>
> Well, I'm all setup now, so I will be posting here more often.
> OK, HVAC, some funny stuff too.
>
> Have a Great Day!
>
> _______________
>
> http://ProjectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org
>
> _______________
> ===============
> Disclaimer:
> 2000 mile wide Mother Ships for everyone for Christmas!!!
>
>  LOL

Our unit are hard at work for the War Against Truth-Terror. OPEL-
REDU, Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers is going just fine, but
there is still a very minor mop-up job to complete.

Even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS there still are some rogue elements that
are terrorizing us. The names Hagar, CUJO and "H" come readily to
mind. We must get these malcontents to turn themselves over to the
proper authorities at their nearest FEMA camp. I am once again
petitioning the Octagon® to ready the debunker-busting bombs to get
rid of their meeting places. We are marching forward toward freedom
and the elimination of the worst threat on THIS ISLAND EARTH: the
debunkers and their ilk. We will succeed.

Thank you soldier for your concern. We must win this war or else ALL
MANKIND will perish. We will not allow that to happen!!

Sir ARtiØ

Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-19 12:15:49 EST
On Nov 20, 1:59 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 9:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Andrew W, Charles, Hagar, HVAC,
> > Sir Artio CB Radio Host, Area57, Aliens.
>
> > How are you all keeping, OK? :)
>
> > Nice Alien Abduction Videos...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao
>
> > "Abduction Diaries"
>
> > It's amazing.
> > And the photos from the
> > Hubble Space Telescope
> > is proof that it's busy OUT THERE :->
>
> > But, yes, it ends up being an issue with
> > "who do we trust".
>
> > I love studying about it all.
> > The original Star Trek was amazing too.
>
> > Hey !!!
> > I'm no longer homeless.
> > I have a 3m X 4m room for my PC and me.
> > It's a bit like prison, but I have the internet
> > and there are nice ladies in the building.
>
> > All I want for Christmas
> > is the internet.
>
> > Well, I'm all setup now, so I will be posting here more often.
> > OK, HVAC, some funny stuff too.
>
> > Have a Great Day!
>
> > _______________
>
> >http://ProjectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org
>
> > _______________
> > ===============
> > Disclaimer:
> > 2000 mile wide Mother Ships for everyone for Christmas!!!
>
> > LOL
>
> Our unit are hard at work for the War Against Truth-Terror. OPEL-
> REDU, Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers is going just fine, but
> there is still a very minor mop-up job to complete.
>
> Even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS there still are some rogue elements that
> are terrorizing us. The names Hagar, CUJO and "H" come readily to
> mind. We must get these malcontents to turn themselves over to the
> proper authorities at their nearest FEMA camp. I am once again
> petitioning the Octagon® to ready the debunker-busting bombs to get
> rid of their meeting places. We are marching forward toward freedom
> and the elimination of the worst threat on THIS ISLAND EARTH: the
> debunkers and their ilk. We will succeed.
>
> Thank you soldier for your concern. We must win this war or else ALL
> MANKIND will perish. We will not allow that to happen!!
>
> Sir ARtiØ




Greetings from New Zealand dear Sir ARtiØ.


Yes, well, it's been an amazing journey.
Life the Universe and everything.

The more I study and research, the more I love everything.
Thanks to England and America I was allowed to read
"How and Why Wonder Books" in the 1970's,
then everything from the quantum micro to the macro
on the internet.

It's a shame about the hardships in the past.
For example, people suffering from rotten teeth or lack of penicillin,
etc.
But maybe all intelligent beings at certain stages of development
in the Milky Way Galaxy have to go through that stuff.

We all have to focus on a better future.
And on many levels.

And you know me...
with trillions of computer back-up and support systems!

:)

All truths and jests aside...
We have a lot of work to do,
and I am permanently very optimistic!


____________________
Disclaimer:
http://projectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org



Cujo DeSockpuppet
2009-11-19 18:42:11 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
news:110e341b-22ab-43a6-9d5a-6f60495d3303@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> The names Hagar, CUJO and "H"

gets the Artie/Gary sockpuppet frothing.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.

H.
2009-11-20 11:52:57 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:110e341b-22ab-43a6-9d5a-6f60495d3303@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 18, 9:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*.@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Andrew W, Charles, Hagar, HVAC,
> Sir Artio CB Radio Host, Area57, Aliens.
>
> How are you all keeping, OK? :)
>
> Nice Alien Abduction Videos...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao
>
> "Abduction Diaries"
>
> It's amazing.
> And the photos from the
> Hubble Space Telescope
> is proof that it's busy OUT THERE :->
>
> But, yes, it ends up being an issue with
> "who do we trust".
>
> I love studying about it all.
> The original Star Trek was amazing too.
>
> Hey !!!
> I'm no longer homeless.
> I have a 3m X 4m room for my PC and me.
> It's a bit like prison, but I have the internet
> and there are nice ladies in the building.
>
> All I want for Christmas
> is the internet.
>
> Well, I'm all setup now, so I will be posting here
> more often.
> OK, HVAC, some funny stuff too.
>
> Have a Great Day!
>
> _______________
>
> http://ProjectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org
>
> _______________
> ===============
> Disclaimer:
> 2000 mile wide Mother Ships for everyone for
> Christmas!!!
>
> LOL

Our unit are hard at work for the War Against
Truth-Terror. OPEL-
REDU, Operation Eliminate Remaining Debunkers is going
just fine, but
there is still a very minor mop-up job to complete.

Even on these VERY NEWSGROUPS there still are some
rogue elements that
are terrorizing us. The names Hagar, CUJO and "H" come
readily to
mind. We must get these malcontents to turn themselves
over to the
proper authorities at their nearest FEMA camp. I am
once again
petitioning the Octagon\ufffd to ready the debunker-busting
bombs to get
rid of their meeting places. We are marching forward
toward freedom
and the elimination of the worst threat on THIS ISLAND
EARTH: the
debunkers and their ilk. We will succeed.

Thank you soldier for your concern. We must win this
war or else ALL
MANKIND will perish. We will not allow that to
happen!!

Sir ARti\ufffd
============================================

OK Holeflapper you talked me into it. Tell me where
the nearest FEMA Camp is so I can go there.
I will be turning myself and 3000 Freedom Fighters in
to Gen. Whatever his name is. So be sure to let them
know we are coming.
BTW We will also be turning in several thousand Five
Pound Spaceships at the same time.

Your old Supervisor:
Cap. Harry
King Of The Usenet Spooks
CEO of:
Oregon Home Spaceship High Invisibility Technology
Room 12, Hanger 18, Area 52,
USAF, Nevada, USA, Planet Earth,
Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy,
More or less on the outer fringe of the Universe.




Rex
2009-11-20 12:01:32 EST
H. wrote:

> More or less on the outer fringe of the Universe.
At least it's not the lunatic fringe that some others here rule over ;)

-------------------------------------
Excuse me for butting in, but I'm interrupt-driven.
-------------------------------------
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron