Research Discussion: Welfare Is A Joke!

Welfare Is A Joke!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

A guy walked into the local Welfare Office to pick up his check. He
marched straight up to the counter and said, "Hi. You know, I just
HATE drawing welfare. I'd really rather have a job." The social
worker behind the counter said, "Your timing is excellent. We just
got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a chauffeur
and bodyguard for his beautiful daughter. You'll have to drive around
in his 2009 Mercedes-Benz CL, and he will supply all of your clothes.
Because of the long hours, meals will be provided. You'll also be
expected to escort the daughter on her overseas holiday trips. This
is rather awkward to say but you will also have, as part of your job
assignment, to satisfy her sexual urges as the daughter is in her
mid-20's and has a rather strong sex drive. A two-bedroom loft type
apartment with plasma TV, stereo, bar, etc.located above the garage,
will be designated for your sole use and the salary is $200,000 a
year."

The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bullshittin' me!"

The social worker said, "Yeah, well . You started it."

BradGuth
2009-11-17 12:12:53 EST
On Nov 17, 7:57 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A guy walked into the local Welfare Office to pick up his check.  He
> marched straight up to the counter and said, "Hi. You know,  I just
> HATE drawing welfare. I'd really rather have a job."  The social
> worker behind the counter said, "Your timing is excellent.  We just
> got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a  chauffeur
> and bodyguard for his beautiful daughter.  You'll have to drive around
> in his 2009 Mercedes-Benz CL, and he will  supply all of your clothes.
> Because of the long hours, meals will be  provided.  You'll also be
> expected to escort the daughter on her overseas holiday  trips.  This
> is rather awkward to say but you will also have, as part of your job
> assignment, to satisfy her sexual urges as the daughter is in her
> mid-20's  and has a rather strong sex drive.  A two-bedroom loft type
> apartment with plasma TV, stereo, bar, etc.located above the garage,
> will be designated for your sole use and  the salary is $200,000 a
> year."
>
> The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bullshittin' me!"
>
> The social worker said, "Yeah, well . You started it."

Making fun of those you've traumatized isn't very nice. But then
neither was Hitler, GW Bush, Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger...

~ BG

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bullshittin' me!"
>
> The social worker said, "Yeah, well . You started it."

Making fun of those you've traumatized isn't very nice. But then
neither was Hitler, GW Bush, Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Bradley!

Hey... What's the opposite of 'above me' ?

> A guy walked into the local Welfare Office to pick up his check. He
> marched straight up to the counter and said, "Hi. You know, I just
> HATE drawing welfare. I'd really rather have a job." The social
> worker behind the counter said, "Your timing is excellent. We just
> got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a chauffeur
> and bodyguard for his beautiful daughter. You'll have to drive around
> in his 2009 Mercedes-Benz CL, and he will supply all of your clothes.
> Because of the long hours, meals will be provided. You'll also be
> expected to escort the daughter on her overseas holiday trips. This
> is rather awkward to say but you will also have, as part of your job
> assignment, to satisfy her sexual urges as the daughter is in her
> mid-20's and has a rather strong sex drive. A two-bedroom loft type
> apartment with plasma TV, stereo, bar, etc.located above the garage,
> will be designated for your sole use and the salary is $200,000 a
> year."
>
> The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bullshittin' me!"
>
> The social worker said, "Yeah, well . You started it."

It's not very nice of you to make fun of people down and out on their luck.
If it weren't for welfare, the Bergs of Galesburg would be living in the
garbage dumpster instead of just collecting their meals from it.

--
J Young
J*s@live.com

"J" <Jvisions@live.com> wrote in message

>> The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bullshittin' me!"
>>
>> The social worker said, "Yeah, well . You started it."
>>

> It's not very nice of you to make fun of people down and out on their
> luck.

Why is that?

> If it weren't for welfare, the Bergs of Galesburg would be living in the
> garbage dumpster instead of just collecting their meals from it.

OK

Ed Wolf
2009-11-17 12:58:09 EST
On 17 Nov., 16:57, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

-.snip sick joke

Smug petty bourgeois in times of crisis become scared little
fascists. It is revolting the way they trample downwards in
their attempt to stay on top of something. Some people
have got class, some have class consciousness, and do
not crack jokes about the poor. Even the religious often
refrain from laughing about people on welfare.
not amused
ed

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-11-17 13:30:08 EST
On Nov 17, 7:57 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree. This is why the PENTAGON must have their funding cut.

ALL AMERICANS are saying NO to ANY more military spending. LEt them
have bake sales. That itself would save the US over 1 trillion
dollars on these welfare payments.

In addition, the Pentagon and all the alphabet soup agencies need to
pay back the $50 trillion dollars we have given them in welfare
payments.

VD-VAC, I can't believe I finally agree with you. NO MORE WELFARE to
the military, intel. agencies, military contractors or the Pentagon.
Trillions saved. NO MORE WELFARE to the Pentagon!!!

YES!!!!

"ed wolf" <eduartwolf@gmx.net> wrote in message
> On 17 Nov., 16:57, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> -.snip sick joke
>
> Smug petty bourgeois in times of crisis become scared little
> fascists. It is revolting the way they trample downwards in
> their attempt to stay on top of something. Some people
> have got class, some have class consciousness, and do
> not crack jokes about the poor. Even the religious often
> refrain from laughing about people on welfare.
> not amused

There are ZERO people that I won't make fun of.

~
"Fuck Em If They Can't Take A Joke" -Sweetpie

BradGuth
2009-11-17 13:49:23 EST
On Nov 17, 9:19 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bullshittin' me!"
>
> > The social worker said, "Yeah, well . You started it."
>
> Making fun of those you've traumatized isn't very nice.  But then
> neither was Hitler, GW Bush, Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger...
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Hi Bradley!
>
> Hey... What's the opposite of 'above me' ?

Nothing, because you're nothing real to begin with.

Funny how so many of these bad guys have been turning out as Jewish.
Why is that, especially when their faith-based cult/cabal has always
been such a small portion of what this overpopulated world has to
offer?

~ BG

JTEM
2009-11-17 13:52:09 EST

HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A guy walked into the local Welfare Office to pick
> up his check.

A guy?

Unless he's got dependent children, he wouldn't qualify
for "Welfare."

When unemployment runs out on his, the best he could
hope for is food stamps...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)