Research Discussion: And They Want To Run Healthcare ???

And They Want To Run Healthcare ???

To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
namely the members of Congress,

It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:

** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to
get it right and it is broke.

**Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
right and it is broke.

** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right
and it is broke.

** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1
trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"
and they only want more.

** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to
get it right and they are broke.

** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
right and it is broke.

** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on
foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to
get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE
YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Vtcapo
2009-11-16 09:15:12 EST
On Nov 16, 8:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> namely the members of Congress,
>
> It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:
>
> ** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to
> get it right and it is broke.
>
> **Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right
> and it is broke.
>
> ** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1
> trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"
> and they only want more.
>
> ** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to
> get it right and they are broke.
>
> ** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on
> foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
> billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to
> get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
>
> You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
> throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE
> YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Easy fix. You can't have a guns and butter economy. When our GNP is
shifted over to butter we will be like the other industrialized
countries with excellent health care. Have the other industrialized
countries pull their weight as world cops, end the pointless wars and
occupations. Then butter, milk and honey will be on the table.

RT
PS Maybe even two chickens in every pot.

On Nov 16, 8:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> namely the members of Congress,
>
> It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:
>
> ** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to
> get it right and it is broke.
>
> **Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it
> right
> and it is broke.
>
> ** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right;
> $1
> trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the
> poor"
> and they only want more.
>
> ** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years
> get it right and they are broke.
>
> ** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence
> on
> foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
> billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years
> get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
>
> You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
> throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO
> BELIEVE
> YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Easy fix. You can't have a guns and butter economy. When our GNP is
shifted over to butter we will be like the other industrialized
countries with excellent health care. Have the other industrialized
countries pull their weight as world cops, end the pointless wars and
occupations. Then butter, milk and honey will be on the table.

RT
PS Maybe even two chickens in every pot.

************************************
Does someone pay you to come up with this asinine crapola ??
You really have your head up your ass, pal, which is the standard
for most Liberals. When these useless fuckers do accumulate excess
money, PORK is on the top of THEIR list, not chicken, butter, milk
and that oh so sweet honey ... keep dreaming. These guys are not
humans, they are POLITICIANS.

On Nov 16, 8:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> namely the members of Congress,
>
> It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:
>
> ** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to
> get it right and it is broke.
>
> **Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it
> right
> and it is broke.
>
> ** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right;
> $1
> trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the
> poor"
> and they only want more.
>
> ** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years
> get it right and they are broke.
>
> ** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence
> on
> foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
> billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years
> get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
>
> You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
> throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO
> BELIEVE
> YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Easy fix. You can't have a guns and butter economy. When our GNP is
shifted over to butter we will be like the other industrialized
countries with excellent health care. Have the other industrialized
countries pull their weight as world cops, end the pointless wars and
occupations. Then butter, milk and honey will be on the table.

RT
PS Maybe even two chickens in every pot.

I agree. It's like this. If Hagar got a good part time job and his GED, I
would contribute to a fund to help him through community college. But until
he starts contributing, not a freakin' dime so he can drink hootch on porch
all day and not do a lick of work.

** Established in 1971, this abortion has yet to run even one train on time,
or make one thin dime of profit ... oh, I forgot, it doesn't have to, it is
yet
another ill-conceived taxpayer subsidy.

Now these same Bozos want to build a High Speed Rail System, just like
the Yurpns have. Their logic is this: the reasons AMTRAK is not on time
is because the trains are too slow ... so that timing issue will go away by
tripling the speed ... not to worry, the DOE (Department of Energy), the
same loser who gave us Energy Independence, did the study on this, and
before you can say "Oil Independence", your HSAMTRAK taxes will
triple as well. Seems like they budgeted for the trains, but forgot to
upgrade the rails and the necessary overpasses, since a 200mph train
needs about 2 miles to stop.

Congrats, Obama-Rama-Ding-Dong ... you be de man ... keep feeding
the pigs at the trough !!!

About the only Government program that runs correctly is our Military
... that is, until the soldiers get into the battle zone and the pasty,
bed-wetting wimps of Congress decide they know better how to run a
war than the Generals in the field. We have to be P.C. and abide by the
rules. Here's a Newsflash, you imbecelic Liberal morons: If you fight a
war by the rules, the side which ignores them, usually wins. If you want
examples of that hypothesis, Google Korea and Viet Nam, Iraq and
Afghanistan. Thanks Liberals, for looking out for us. May the wrath of
the voters fall upon you come 2010.

Vtcapo
2009-11-16 09:54:33 EST
On Nov 16, 9:30 am, "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 16, 8:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> > namely the members of Congress,
>
> > It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:
>
> > ** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to
> > get it right and it is broke.
>
> > **Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
> > right and it is broke.
>
> > ** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it
> > right
> > and it is broke.
>
> > ** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right;
> > $1
> > trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the
> > poor"
> > and they only want more.
>
> > ** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years
> > get it right and they are broke.
>
> > ** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
> > right and it is broke.
>
> > ** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence
> > on
> > foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
> > billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years
> > get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
>
> > You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
> > throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO
> > BELIEVE
> > YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
>
> Easy fix. You can't have a guns and butter economy. When our GNP is
> shifted over to butter we will be like the other industrialized
> countries with excellent health care. Have the other industrialized
> countries pull their weight as world cops, end the pointless wars and
> occupations. Then butter, milk and honey will be on the table.
>
> RT
> PS Maybe even two chickens in every pot.
>
> I agree.  It's like this.  If Hagar got a good part time job and his GED, I
> would contribute to a fund to help him through community college.  But until
> he starts contributing, not a freakin' dime so he can drink hootch on porch
> all day and not do a lick of work.- Hide quoted text -

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

RT

On Nov 16, 9:30 am, "Notroll2009" <jun...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 16, 8:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> > namely the members of Congress,
>
> > It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:
>
> > ** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years
> > get it right and it is broke.
>
> > **Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get
> > it
> > right and it is broke.
>
> > ** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it
> > right
> > and it is broke.
>
> > ** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it
> > right;
> > $1
> > trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the
> > poor"
> > and they only want more.
>
> > ** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years
> > get it right and they are broke.
>
> > ** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
> > right and it is broke.
>
> > ** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence
> > on
> > foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
> > billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years
> > get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
>
> > You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
> > throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO
> > BELIEVE
> > YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
>
> Easy fix. You can't have a guns and butter economy. When our GNP is
> shifted over to butter we will be like the other industrialized
> countries with excellent health care. Have the other industrialized
> countries pull their weight as world cops, end the pointless wars and
> occupations. Then butter, milk and honey will be on the table.
>
> RT
> PS Maybe even two chickens in every pot.
>
> I agree. It's like this. If Hagar got a good part time job and his GED, I
> would contribute to a fund to help him through community college. But
> until
> he starts contributing, not a freakin' dime so he can drink hootch on
> porch
> all day and not do a lick of work.- Hide quoted text -

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

RT

Hmmm ... seems the graduates of the COC (Community Organizer
College) are chiming in droves, uttering their usual, brain-dead gibberish.
That COC learning really done paid off for them thar "Morons of the
Obamacalypse"

Nightcrawler
2009-11-16 12:39:39 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1cdd45a9-e240-4ceb-9d01-a6b2388fbf69@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

> Easy fix. You can't have a guns and butter economy. When our GNP is
> shifted over to butter we will be like the other industrialized
> countries with excellent health care. Have the other industrialized
> countries pull their weight as world cops, end the pointless wars and
> occupations. Then butter, milk and honey will be on the table.

That's funny. The economy in this country was fine until you leftards
fucked it up.

Chatnoir
2009-11-16 15:11:43 EST
On Nov 16, 5:32 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> To President Obama and all 535 voting "Morons of the Obamacalypse",
> namely the members of Congress,
>
> It is now official ... you are ALL corrupt, inept imbeciles:
>
> ** The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775 You have had 234 years to
> get it right and it is broke.
>
> **Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right
> and it is broke.
>
> ** War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1
> trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"
> and they only want more.
>
> ** Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to
> get it right and they are broke.
>
> ** Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it
> right and it is broke.
>
> ** The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on
> foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24
> billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to
> get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
>
> You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
> throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE
> YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

Single Payer is not Governmentally run!

Nightcrawler
2009-11-16 15:34:15 EST

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:4aa9e335-e16b-4a50-8f29-b4b19db08bd8@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

> Single Payer is not Governmentally run!

Bwahahaha.

Right, tell that to the ghost of FDR. He was trying to go for the single payer angle,
but backed off after the antics it took to get Social Security passed almost failed.
Well, it did fail, but like all Statist, they don't take law, or "no", for an answer.