Research Discussion: Best Seller In The Making

Best Seller In The Making

Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
Liberals are totally besides themselves. They crank out reams and reams of
negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious, to
the extent that they will purchase the book.

Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe Biden)
and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more they
deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells. If only 1% of
Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.

However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker, the
1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's book,
the National Health Bill is pure fiction.

Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves. They even went as far
as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509

Vtcapo
2009-11-14 18:40:10 EST
On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
> Liberals are totally besides themselves.  They crank out reams and reams of
> negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious, to
> the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe Biden)
> and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more they
> deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells.  If only 1% of
> Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.
>
> However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker, the
> 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
> fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
> expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's book,
> the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves.  They even went as far
> as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
> entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
> manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509

I'll buy it if there are some naked pictures of Sarah. What do ya
think. Full bearded muff (you know it's cold up there) or shaved????

RT

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon

This is a hoot coming from someone who can't remember the last time he read
a book, much less purchased one.

Vtcapo
2009-11-16 09:16:17 EST
On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
> Liberals are totally besides themselves.  They crank out reams and reams of
> negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious, to
> the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe Biden)
> and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more they
> deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells.  If only 1% of
> Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.
>
> However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker, the
> 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
> fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
> expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's book,
> the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves.  They even went as far
> as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
> entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
> manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509

I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!

RT

On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
> Liberals are totally besides themselves. They crank out reams and reams of
> negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious,
> the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe Biden)
> and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more
> they
> deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells. If only 1% of
> Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.
>
> However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker, the
> 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
> fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
> expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's
> book,
> the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves. They even went as far
> as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
> entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
> manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509

I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!

RT
You voted for "foot in mouth" sloppy Joe Biden ... at worst, it's a tie.

Vtcapo
2009-11-16 12:14:36 EST
On Nov 16, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
> > Liberals are totally besides themselves. They crank out reams and reams of
> > negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious,
> > the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> > Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe Biden)
> > and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more
> > they
> > deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells. If only 1% of
> > Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.
>
> > However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker, the
> > 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
> > fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
> > expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's
> > book,
> > the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> > Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves. They even went as far
> > as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
> > entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
> > manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509
>
> I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!
>
> RT
>         ****************************************
> You voted for "foot in mouth" sloppy Joe Biden ... at worst, it's a tie.- Hide quoted text -

No it isn't. We won or did you forget?

RT

> I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!
>
> RT
> You voted for "foot in mouth" sloppy Joe Biden ... at worst, it's a tie.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/

H.

On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order
> records for Amazon and
> Liberals are totally besides themselves. They crank
> out reams and reams of
> negative garbage, which only makes the already
> curious ... more curious, to
> the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their
> brains (see Joe Biden)
> and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry
> Reid), so, the more they
> deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells.
> If only 1% of
> Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's
> 1.5 Million sold.
>
> However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their
> own money maker, the
> 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by
> their most renowned
> fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and
> Emanuel.and which is
> expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years.
> Unlike Sarah Palin's book,
> the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves.
> They even went as far
> as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a
> biography of Joe Biden,
> entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far
> has turned down the
> manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at
> least 10 pages long.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509

I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!

RT
======================================
Well! In comparison, if she's dumb that puts you way
off the bottom of the list.

On Nov 16, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
> > Liberals are totally besides themselves. They crank out reams and reams
> > of
> > negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious,
> > the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> > Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe
> > Biden)
> > and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more
> > they
> > deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells. If only 1% of
> > Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.
>
> > However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker,
> > the
> > 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
> > fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
> > expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's
> > book,
> > the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> > Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves. They even went as
> > far
> > as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
> > entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
> > manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509
>
> I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!
>
> RT
> You voted for "foot in mouth" sloppy Joe Biden ... at worst, it's a tie.-

No it isn't. We won or did you forget?

RT
**************************************
No, I didn't. However, she is an asset, whereas Slow Joe is a
liability and even the Messiah is pushing him off to the side track,
since the ignorant doofus can't control his mouth.

But let's talk about the "dumb bitch", as you so eloquently put it.
She was the Governor of Alaska ... what were you Governor of,
again ??? You can't even spell Governor or Alaska without
fucking it up. You know what they say about people in glass
houses. When you write a book, any book, then you might have
the right to weigh in, but until you do, STFU.

Vtcapo
2009-11-17 07:30:41 EST
On Nov 16, 9:12 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 16, 10:19 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 14, 3:29 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > > Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue", sets pre-order records for Amazon and
> > > Liberals are totally besides themselves. They crank out reams and reams
> > > of
> > > negative garbage, which only makes the already curious ... more curious,
> > > the extent that they will purchase the book.
>
> > > Of course Liberals are not exactly famous for their brains (see Joe
> > > Biden)
> > > and/or powers of reasoning (see Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid), so, the more
> > > they
> > > deride, or try to divide, the better the book sells. If only 1% of
> > > Republicans purchase the book (and they will), that's 1.5 Million sold.
>
> > > However, the Democrats are still way ahead with their own money maker,
> > > the
> > > 1,995 page long National Health Bill, authored by their most renowned
> > > fiction writers Pelosi, Reid, Waxman, Axelrod and Emanuel.and which is
> > > expected to earn them 1.2 Billion over 10 years. Unlike Sarah Palin's
> > > book,
> > > the National Health Bill is pure fiction.
>
> > > Hapless Democrats are shitting all over themselves. They even went as
> > > far
> > > as suggesting a counter punch, by publishing a biography of Joe Biden,
> > > entitled "Going Broke", but every publisher thus far has turned down the
> > > manuscript, saying it should, at a minimum, be at least 10 pages long.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20091114/pl_politico/29509
>
> > I bet you voted for this dumb bitch!
>
> > RT
> > You voted for "foot in mouth" sloppy Joe Biden ... at worst, it's a tie.-

> No it isn't. We won or did you forget?
>
> RT
>         **************************************
> No, I didn't.  However, she is an asset, whereas Slow Joe is a
> liability and even the Messiah is pushing him off to the side track,
> since the ignorant doofus can't control his mouth.
>
> But let's talk about the "dumb bitch", as you so eloquently put it.
> She was the Governor of Alaska ... what were you Governor of,
> again ???  You can't even spell Governor or Alaska without
> fucking it up.  You know what they say about people in glass
> houses.  When you write a book, any book, then you might have
> the right to weigh in, but until you do, STFU.

So you did vote for her you dumb fucking asshole! She didn't even
write her book. She DICK TATTERED it potato head to someone who had
talent. You rightards, if you had your way you would have put a back
woods, ignorant, "BORN AGAIN" next to the Presidency. Hagar, go fuck
yourself.

RT
PS since when do you have to write a book to criticize anyone?