Research Discussion: Gates Appalled At Leaks

Gates Appalled At Leaks
Posts: 71

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2009-11-12 15:23:03 EST
Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
Hasan.

Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell bent
on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.

Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat fatigue,
or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to upset
Obama's Muslim connections.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrimeshooting

The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.



BradGuth
2009-11-12 16:04:09 EST
On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> Hasan.
>
> Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
> true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell bent
> on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
> legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat fatigue,
> or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to upset
> Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.

Take a few deep breaths and count to ten. Oops, that's way over your
Zionist Nazi Republican head. Sorry about that.

btw; why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
artificial energy inflation ?)

~ BG

Hagar
2009-11-12 16:52:30 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7d4f6d65-8fce-4cb6-8795-ad420faf6cd9@a13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> Hasan.
>
> Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
> true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell
> bent
> on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
> legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat
> fatigue,
> or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to
> upset
> Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.

Take a few deep breaths and count to ten. Oops, that's way over your
Zionist Nazi Republican head. Sorry about that.

btw; why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
artificial energy inflation ?)

~ BG
***********************************
The wars started right after Congress voted on them, GuthBall, both
Republicans and Democrats, except John Kerry, who voted against
it before he voted for it. I think Botox Nancy and old 4-eyes Harry
were in on the scam. But of course they claim the evil GBW misled
them ... so, if they are that stupid, should they run healthcare ???



Barbara Travisano
2009-11-12 20:21:01 EST
On Nov 12, 4:52 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:7d4f6d65-8fce-4cb6-8795-ad420faf6cd9@a13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> > deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> > Hasan.
>
> > Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
> > true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell
> > bent
> > on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
> > legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> > Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> > asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat
> > fatigue,
> > or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> > other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to
> > upset
> > Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> > The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.
>
> Take a few deep breaths and count to ten.  Oops, that's way over your
> Zionist Nazi Republican head.  Sorry about that.
>
> btw;  why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
> these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
> artificial energy inflation ?)
>
>  ~ BG
>             ***********************************
> The wars started right after Congress voted on them, GuthBall, both
> Republicans and Democrats, except John Kerry, who voted against
> it before he voted for it. I think Botox Nancy and old 4-eyes Harry
> were in on the scam. But of course they claim the evil GBW misled
> them ... so, if they are that stupid, should they run healthcare ???

Who the fuck cares who voted for what way back when. And by the way,
Congress was misled. The problem is the politicians who are voting
to keep these pointless wars alive now. You however are worst than
they are. You are still in denial over Vietnam. When are you going to
wake up to the fact that you fought a war based on a lie and the greed
of the MIC? Proof is Vietnam today. Whatever we did only delayed the
inevitable.

Turned tail and run? You got that right. We put our tail between our
legs and cut because we shouldn’t have been there in the first place.
It was a no win situation except for the MIC. It would have taken a
full scale invasion of the North (not possible because of China and
Russia) or nuke them. The Vietnamese were that determined to win back
their country. Or do you forget it WAS a civil war. A civil war that
had them first remove the Chinese than the French. Maybe if our
leaders had a sense of history they would have realized that nation
building was a mistake then just like it is now.

RT

BradGuth
2009-11-12 20:32:01 EST
On Nov 12, 1:52 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:7d4f6d65-8fce-4cb6-8795-ad420faf6cd9@a13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> > deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> > Hasan.
>
> > Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
> > true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell
> > bent
> > on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
> > legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> > Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> > asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat
> > fatigue,
> > or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> > other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to
> > upset
> > Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> > The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.
>
> Take a few deep breaths and count to ten.  Oops, that's way over your
> Zionist Nazi Republican head.  Sorry about that.
>
> btw;  why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
> these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
> artificial energy inflation ?)
>
>  ~ BG
>             ***********************************
> The wars started right after Congress voted on them, GuthBall, both
> Republicans and Democrats, except John Kerry, who voted against
> it before he voted for it. I think Botox Nancy and old 4-eyes Harry
> were in on the scam. But of course they claim the evil GBW misled
> them ... so, if they are that stupid, should they run healthcare ???

Nice cop-out. It's never your fault or the fault of any of your past,
present or future friends, therefore you must be Jewish, as well as
Republican to boot.

~ BG

BradGuth
2009-11-12 20:39:03 EST
On Nov 12, 5:21 pm, Barbara Travisano <bzb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 4:52 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:7d4f6d65-8fce-4cb6-8795-ad420faf6cd9@a13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> > > deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> > > Hasan.
>
> > > Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
> > > true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell
> > > bent
> > > on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
> > > legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> > > Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> > > asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat
> > > fatigue,
> > > or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> > > other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to
> > > upset
> > > Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> > > The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.
>
> > Take a few deep breaths and count to ten.  Oops, that's way over your
> > Zionist Nazi Republican head.  Sorry about that.
>
> > btw;  why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
> > these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
> > artificial energy inflation ?)
>
> >  ~ BG
> >             ***********************************
> > The wars started right after Congress voted on them, GuthBall, both
> > Republicans and Democrats, except John Kerry, who voted against
> > it before he voted for it. I think Botox Nancy and old 4-eyes Harry
> > were in on the scam. But of course they claim the evil GBW misled
> > them ... so, if they are that stupid, should they run healthcare ???
>
> Who the fuck cares who voted for what way back when. And by the way,
> Congress was misled. The problem is the   politicians who are voting
> to keep these pointless wars alive now.  You however are worst than
> they are. You are still in denial over Vietnam.  When are you going to
> wake up to the fact that you fought a war based on a lie and the greed
> of the MIC?  Proof is Vietnam today.  Whatever we did only delayed the
> inevitable.
>
>  Turned tail and run? You got that right. We put our tail between our
> legs and cut because we shouldn’t have been there in the first place.
> It was a no win situation except for the MIC. It would have taken a
> full scale invasion of the North (not possible because of China and
> Russia) or nuke them. The Vietnamese were that determined to win back
> their country. Or do you forget it WAS a civil war. A civil war that
> had them first remove the Chinese than the French.  Maybe if our
> leaders had a sense of history they would have realized that nation
> building was a mistake then just like it is now.
>
> RT

Those "no-win situations" are exactly what best motivates the likes of
Hagar, rabbi Saul and even William Mook, whereas the ends always
justified their means. I'd have to call it a bipolar democracy,
whereas rules only conditionally apply to those we're trying to
dominate and control to our advantage.

~ BG

Vtcapo
2009-11-13 07:32:04 EST
On Nov 12, 8:21 pm, Barbara Travisano <bzb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 4:52 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:7d4f6d65-8fce-4cb6-8795-ad420faf6cd9@a13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> > > deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> > > Hasan.
>
> > > Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are still
> > > true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell
> > > bent
> > > on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between their
> > > legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> > > Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> > > asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat
> > > fatigue,
> > > or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> > > other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to
> > > upset
> > > Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> > > The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.
>
> > Take a few deep breaths and count to ten.  Oops, that's way over your
> > Zionist Nazi Republican head.  Sorry about that.
>
> > btw;  why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
> > these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
> > artificial energy inflation ?)
>
> >  ~ BG
> >             ***********************************
> > The wars started right after Congress voted on them, GuthBall, both
> > Republicans and Democrats, except John Kerry, who voted against
> > it before he voted for it. I think Botox Nancy and old 4-eyes Harry
> > were in on the scam. But of course they claim the evil GBW misled
> > them ... so, if they are that stupid, should they run healthcare ???
>
> Who the fuck cares who voted for what way back when. And by the way,
> Congress was misled. The problem is the   politicians who are voting
> to keep these pointless wars alive now.  You however are worst than
> they are. You are still in denial over Vietnam.  When are you going to
> wake up to the fact that you fought a war based on a lie and the greed
> of the MIC?  Proof is Vietnam today.  Whatever we did only delayed the
> inevitable.
>
>  Turned tail and run? You got that right. We put our tail between our
> legs and cut because we shouldn’t have been there in the first place.
> It was a no win situation except for the MIC. It would have taken a
> full scale invasion of the North (not possible because of China and
> Russia) or nuke them. The Vietnamese were that determined to win back
> their country. Or do you forget it WAS a civil war. A civil war that
> had them first remove the Chinese than the French.  Maybe if our
> leaders had a sense of history they would have realized that nation
> building was a mistake then just like it is now.
>
> RT

Ooops my wife forgot to sign out. It's still me Hagar...... did the
same fucking thing this morning. Got to get her her own computer.....
Goddamn Mac's are fucking expensive.

RT

Hagar
2009-11-13 09:42:53 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:bf04e3e4-5ef3-418d-b320-0a4e81225099@i12g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 12, 1:52 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:7d4f6d65-8fce-4cb6-8795-ad420faf6cd9@a13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 12, 12:23 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Obama's puppet Robert Gates says he's "appalled" at leaks regarding
> > deliberations on Afghanistan and also regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist
> > Hasan.
>
> > Well here's a newsflash for you, Gates, there are Americans who are
> > still
> > true blue and want to succeed there, whereas the administration is hell
> > bent
> > on turning it into Viet-Nam II, running away with their tail between
> > their
> > legs, like the yellow striped dogs they are.
>
> > Regarding Hasan, there is a mammoth smear campaign underway to make this
> > asshole the victim and the military the bad guys. Pre-stress combat
> > fatigue,
> > or whatever the hell they have concocted ... every excuse in the world,
> > other than calling a terrorist a terrorist ... wouldn't be prudent to
> > upset
> > Obama's Muslim connections.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091112/pl_afp/usafghanistanmilitarycrim...
>
> > The brave folks who leaked this should get the Medal of Honor.
>
> Take a few deep breaths and count to ten. Oops, that's way over your
> Zionist Nazi Republican head. Sorry about that.
>
> btw; why exactly did you and others of your silly bipolar kind start
> these bogus wars to begin with? (? global oil domination and/or
> artificial energy inflation ?)
>
> ~ BG
> ***********************************
> The wars started right after Congress voted on them, GuthBall, both
> Republicans and Democrats, except John Kerry, who voted against
> it before he voted for it. I think Botox Nancy and old 4-eyes Harry
> were in on the scam. But of course they claim the evil GBW misled
> them ... so, if they are that stupid, should they run healthcare ???

Nice cop-out. It's never your fault or the fault of any of your past,
present or future friends, therefore you must be Jewish, as well as
Republican to boot.

~ BG
*************************************
GuthBall, you little nincompoop. We (Republicans/Bush senior) fought
the first desert war like a war should have been fought. Bush told Gen
Schwarzkopf to go in and free Kuwait, and that's what was done. The
"mighty" Red Brigade was in tatters and on the run ... or surrendering
faster than we could accommodate them and all we had to do was to
chase them all the way back to Baghdad and nab Saddam. But, hark,
the Liberal cowards wouldn't let Bush do it ... politically incorrect, they
said, even though he was killing Iraqis by the thousands each year, the
yellow stripe down the backs of the Liberals won in the end. Hence
9/11. Thank you, you cowardly retards. And now it's all the
Republican's fault!! The ONLY thing you losers excel at is "spinning".
You have no back bone, you lack character, yet, you set yourselves
up as the arbiters of "Political Correctness", which will, ultimately, be
our collective Waterloo.
we



Nightcrawler
2009-11-13 11:18:39 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:58b0a6d6-3e0a-431f-957e-cf3ae9bcfda1@l13g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...

>> Turned tail and run? You got that right. We put our tail between our
>> legs and cut because we shouldn\ufffdt have been there in the first place.
>> It was a no win situation except for the MIC. It would have taken a
>> full scale invasion of the North (not possible because of China and
>> Russia) or nuke them. The Vietnamese were that determined to win back
>> their country. Or do you forget it WAS a civil war. A civil war that
>> had them first remove the Chinese than the French. Maybe if our
>> leaders had a sense of history they would have realized that nation
>> building was a mistake then just like it is now.
>>
>> RT
>
> Ooops my wife forgot to sign out. It's still me Hagar...... did the
> same fucking thing this morning. Got to get her her own computer.....
> Goddamn Mac's are fucking expensive.
>
> RT

Doesn't matter. It is still your revisionist bullshit.





Vtcapo
2009-11-13 12:28:19 EST
On Nov 13, 11:18 am, "Nightcrawler" <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:58b0a6d6-3e0a-431f-957e-cf3ae9bcfda1@l13g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> >>  Turned tail and run? You got that right. We put our tail between our
> >> legs and cut because we shouldn’t have been there in the first place.
> >> It was a no win situation except for the MIC. It would have taken a
> >> full scale invasion of the North (not possible because of China and
> >> Russia) or nuke them. The Vietnamese were that determined to win back
> >> their country. Or do you forget it WAS a civil war. A civil war that
> >> had them first remove the Chinese than the French.  Maybe if our
> >> leaders had a sense of history they would have realized that nation
> >> building was a mistake then just like it is now.
>
> >> RT
>
> > Ooops my wife forgot to sign out. It's still me Hagar......  did the
> > same fucking thing this morning. Got to get her her own computer.....
> > Goddamn Mac's are fucking expensive.
>
> > RT
>
> Doesn't matter.  It is still your revisionist bullshit.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Bullshit? History is testimony to the stated facts. Your argument and
Hagars is the result of flag waving and misguided patriotism.

RT
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron