Research Discussion: Twonky And Homeland Security

Twonky And Homeland Security

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

LOL!

I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
they take these threats " Very seriously".

I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.

Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!

PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
posts and texts for the next few years. It is unlikely that
they will knock on your door.

Have a nice day!!

BradGuth
2009-11-09 14:13:30 EST
On Nov 9, 11:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL!
>
> I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> Just think!  I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> posts and texts for the next few years.  It is unlikely that
> they will knock on your door.
>
> Have a nice day!!

How about the other 50 million Republicans and those special-interest
groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO terminated at all
cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?

That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another real threat gets
through, just like 9/11.

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 9, 11:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL!
>
> I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> posts and texts for the next few years. It is unlikely that
> they will knock on your door.
>
> Have a nice day!!

How about the other 50 million Republicans and those special-interest
groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO terminated at all
cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?

That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another real threat gets
through, just like 9/11.

~ BG
*******************************
Spoken like the true fruitcake you are, GuthBall ... do you pull all that
shit out of your anus?? No wonder you're such a huge asshole.

Vtcapo
2009-11-10 07:53:10 EST
On Nov 9, 2:04 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL!
>
> I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> Just think!  I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> posts and texts for the next few years.  It is unlikely that
> they will knock on your door.
>
> Have a nice day!!

Head Void of Any Common sense,

They are going to investigate the “threads”? Now they will be
checking ALL the threads! Sgall you better run and hide……..
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahah……..

RT
PS I knew it would be one of your own that would drop a dime on
you......

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-11-10 08:44:19 EST
On 9 Nov, 19:19, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 9, 11:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > LOL!
>
> > I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> > the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> > were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> > they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> > I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> > that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> > Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> > PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> > is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> > posts and texts for the next few years. It is unlikely that
> > they will knock on your door.
>
> > Have a nice day!!
>
> How about the other 50 million Republicans and those special-interest
> groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO terminated at all
> cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?
>
> That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another real threat gets
> through, just like 9/11.
>
>  ~ BG
>             *******************************
> Spoken like the true fruitcake you are, GuthBall ... do you pull all that
> shit out of your anus??  No wonder you're such a huge asshole.

You're the "fruitcake and the asshole", Hagar. The FBI checked-out
Hasan
too and nothing came of it until it was too late. GuthBall & *I* have
a Point.

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-11-10 08:55:02 EST
On 10 Nov, 13:44, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 9 Nov, 19:19, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 9, 11:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > LOL!
>
> > > I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> > > the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> > > were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> > > they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> > > I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> > > that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> > > Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> > > PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> > > is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> > > posts and texts for the next few years. It is unlikely that
> > > they will knock on your door.
>
> > > Have a nice day!!
>
> > How about the other 50 million Republicans and those special-interest
> > groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO terminated at all
> > cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?
>
> > That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another real threat gets
> > through, just like 9/11.
>
> >  ~ BG
> >             *******************************
> > Spoken like the true fruitcake you are, GuthBall ... do you pull all that
> > shit out of your anus??  No wonder you're such a huge asshole.
>
> You're the "fruitcake and the asshole", Hagar.  The FBI checked-out
> Hasan too and nothing came of it until it was too late. GuthBall & *I*
> have a Point.
>
> They have an 'Incompetent Tendency' to let the real threats get thro.
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen

*_//!!_//!!*
2009-11-10 09:29:22 EST
On 10 Nov, 13:55, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 10 Nov, 13:44, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 9 Nov, 19:19, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > How about the other 50 million Republicans and those special-interest
> > > groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO terminated at all
> > > cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?
>
> > > That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another real threat gets
> > > through, just like 9/11.
>
> > >  ~ BG
> > >             *******************************
> > > Spoken like the true fruitcake you are, GuthBall ... do you pull all that
> > > shit out of your anus??  No wonder you're such a huge asshole.
>
> > You're the "fruitcake and the asshole", Hagar.  The FBI checked-out
> > Hasan too and nothing came of it until it was too late. GuthBall & *I*
> > have a Point.
> >
> > In today's news they admitted that they knew he was in contact with
> > a well-known Cleric who advocated Terrorism, but decided he wasn't
> > High Risk??? On top of that, it was well-known he wanted to get out
> > of the US Army 'cause he didn't want to fight against other Muslims
> > and his upcoming Tour of Duty he called his "worst Nightmare".
> >
> > And none of this raised a FLAG? Seems to me those boys and girls
> > who died at Ft Hood were like lambs to the sacraficial slaughter.
>
> > They HAVE an 'Incompetent Tendency' to let the real threats get thro.
>
> > *Hallelujah*

H.
2009-11-10 10:07:34 EST

"*_//!!_//!!*" <harpie1@googlemail.com> wrote in
message
On 9 Nov, 19:19, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 9, 11:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > LOL!
>
> > I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat
> > against
> > the president. They thanked me for the tip and said
> > they
> > were "Opening an investigation" into these threats
> > and that
> > they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> > I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service
> > but I sent
> > that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> > Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> > PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most
> > likely)
> > is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> > posts and texts for the next few years. It is
> > unlikely that
> > they will knock on your door.
>
> > Have a nice day!!
>
> How about the other 50 million Republicans and those
> special-interest
> groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO
> terminated at all
> cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?
>
> That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another
> real threat gets
> through, just like 9/11.
>
> ~ BG
> *******************************
> Spoken like the true fruitcake you are, GuthBall ...
> do you pull all that
> shit out of your anus?? No wonder you're such a huge
> asshole.

You're the "fruitcake and the asshole", Hagar. The FBI
checked-out
Hasan
too and nothing came of it until it was too late.
GuthBall & *I* have
a Point.

Oh yeah, but it is on top of your head.
H.

On 10 Nov, 13:44, "*_//!!_//!!*" <harp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 9 Nov, 19:19, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 9, 11:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > LOL!
>
> > > I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> > > the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> > > were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> > > they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> > > I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> > > that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> > > Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!
>
> > > PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> > > is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> > > posts and texts for the next few years. It is unlikely that
> > > they will knock on your door.
>
> > > Have a nice day!!
>
> > How about the other 50 million Republicans and those special-interest
> > groups of mostly pretend-Atheists that want BHO terminated at all
> > cost, if need be similar to how they terminated JFK?
>
> > That should keep our DHS fairly busy, so that another real threat gets
> > through, just like 9/11.
>
> > ~ BG
> > *******************************
> > Spoken like the true fruitcake you are, GuthBall ... do you pull all
> > that
> > shit out of your anus?? No wonder you're such a huge asshole.
>
> You're the "fruitcake and the asshole", Hagar. The FBI checked-out
> Hasan too and nothing came of it until it was too late. GuthBall & *I*
> have a Point.
>
> They have an 'Incompetent Tendency' to let the real threats get thro.

No, you Jebus freak ... GuthBall never, ever had a point and the only
point you have, my dear, is on top of your head.

They DHS knew what he was up to, but the Obama administration
made it very clear that there is no "terrorism", hence no terrorists. We
mustn't imply Obama's fellow Muslims in any wrongdoings. It's the
Politically Correct thing to do, according to the weak-kneed pussies
who are in charge. Under the Bush administration, the guy would
already be in jail, playing favorite bitch to guys named Bruno and
Vito.

You know, you really should go and get laid ... you need to chill and
get over that Jebus thingie ... Obama is God for now ... at least until
the country regains its perspective, which should be right after the
2010 elections..

*_//!!_//!!*
f*e@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

> LOL!
>
> I heard back from DHS today re: Twonky's threat against
> the president. They thanked me for the tip and said they
> were "Opening an investigation" into these threats and that
> they take these threats " Very seriously".
>
> I still have yet to hear from the Secret Service but I sent
> that in a couple of days after the DHS e-mail.
>
> Just think! I may have saved Obama's life!
>

> PS- Don't worry Twonky. All they will do (most likely)
> is check ALL your e-mails, phone records, newsgroup
> posts and texts for the next few years. It is unlikely that
> they will knock on your door.
>

> Have a nice day!!

HVAC...you're nothing but a BULLY and a COWARD that's
deserving of one ALMIGHTY Kick in the BUTT to straighten
you out.

Consider it Done!

Hope that Helped.

*Secret Shoe Service*