Research Discussion: 3's The Charm?

3's The Charm?

Not in HER case !

SEOUL, South Korea — A woman in South Korea who tried to pass the
written exam for a driver's license with near-daily attempts since
April 2005 has finally succeeded on her 950th time. The aspiring
driver spent more than $4,200 in application fees, but until now had
failed to score the minimum 60 out of a possible 100 points needed to
get behind the wheel for a driving test.

Cha Sa-soon, 68, finally passed the written exam with a score of 60 on
Wednesday, said Choi Young-chul, a police official at the drivers'
license agency in Jeonju, 130 miles south of Seoul.

Police said Cha took the test hundreds of times, but had no specific
total. Local media said she took the test 950 times.

Now she must pass a driving test before getting her license, Choi
said.

Repeated calls to Cha seeking comment went unanswered. She told the
Korea Times newspaper she needed the license for her vegetable-selling
business.

~
I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.

Nightcrawler
2009-11-07 17:50:37 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message news:135882b6-3da1-4e3b-8f98-a39e397cb04f@l2g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.

Do you have something against DWO?

Lord Calvert
2009-11-07 19:00:32 EST
On Nov 7, 3:36 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.

Considering that she's a Korean, that shouldn't be an issue then...

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.net> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.
>
> Do you have something against DWO?

No, I have nothing against driving while oriental.

As long as they don't drive near ME.

"Lord Calvert" <CalvertdeGrey@msn.com> wrote in message
On Nov 7, 3:36 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.

Considering that she's a Korean, that shouldn't be an issue then...

Well, this IS 2009 and instead of using a racist term
like 'gook' or 'chink', I use the neutral term 'chinaman'.

Happy now?

Lord Calvert
2009-11-08 10:42:53 EST
On Nov 8, 6:04 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Lord Calvert" <CalvertdeG...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 7, 3:36 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.
>
> Considering that she's a Korean, that shouldn't be an issue then...
>
> Well, this IS 2009 and instead of using a racist term
> like 'gook' or 'chink', I use the neutral term 'chinaman'.
>
> Happy now?

Using the term "Chinaman" to describe a Korean is like using the term
"English" to describe a Frenchman or the term "American" to describe a
Canadian. It is deliberately misrepresentative and shows the ignorance
of the user.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Cruel and Unusual Choreography

Christopher A. Lee
2009-11-08 11:01:45 EST
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 06:04:13 -0500, "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Lord Calvert" <CalvertdeGrey@msn.com> wrote in message
>On Nov 7, 3:36 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.
>
>Considering that she's a Korean, that shouldn't be an issue then...
>

>Well, this IS 2009 and instead of using a racist term
>like 'gook' or 'chink', I use the neutral term 'chinaman'.

You describe a Korean woman as a Chineseman?

What a fucking moron.

But then that's our HVAC loonie.

On Nov 8, 6:04 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Lord Calvert" <CalvertdeG...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 7, 3:36 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.
>
> Considering that she's a Korean, that shouldn't be an issue then...
>
> Well, this IS 2009 and instead of using a racist term
> like 'gook' or 'chink', I use the neutral term 'chinaman'.
>
> Happy now?

Using the term "Chinaman" to describe a Korean is like using the term
"English" to describe a Frenchman or the term "American" to describe a
Canadian. It is deliberately misrepresentative and shows the ignorance
of the user.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Cruel and Unusual Choreography

*********************************
Are you one of those anal PC proponents ???
The Blacks say that all Honkies look alike.
All Honkies say that all Niggers look alike.
Jews say the goyim all look alike.
HVAC says all slant-eyes are Chinamen.
So what's your fucking problem, loon???
Reading your crapola, I think all Liberal assholes
look alike.

Lord Calvert
2009-11-08 19:52:57 EST
On Nov 8, 7:43 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Lord Calvert" <CalvertdeG...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 8, 6:04 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "Lord Calvert" <CalvertdeG...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 7, 3:36 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I've never seen a chinaman that could drive.
>
> > Considering that she's a Korean, that shouldn't be an issue then...
>
> > Well, this IS 2009 and instead of using a racist term
> > like 'gook' or 'chink', I use the neutral term 'chinaman'.
>
> > Happy now?
>
> Using the term "Chinaman" to describe a Korean is like using the term
> "English" to describe a Frenchman or the term "American" to describe a
> Canadian. It is deliberately misrepresentative and shows the ignorance
> of the user.
>
> Rich Goranson
> Amherst, NY, USA
> aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
> EAC Department of Cruel and Unusual Choreography
>
>         *********************************
> Are you one of those anal PC proponents ???

No, I'm a Goldwater-conservative. When we speak, it should be
accurate. We should mean what we say, and then be man enough to stand
by it. If you claim that a Korean is Chinese, you're unwittingly
sabotaging your own argument by making yourself look like an ignorant
buffoon.

> The Blacks say that all Honkies look alike.
> All Honkies say that all Niggers look alike.
> Jews say the goyim all look alike.
> HVAC says all slant-eyes are Chinamen.
> So what's your fucking problem, loon???
> Reading your crapola, I think all Liberal assholes
> look alike.

I don't particularly dive a damn about liberal or conservative. This
fight is between accuracy and stupidity, and I will always be on the
side of accuracy over that of stupidity, regardless of where on the
political spectrum it may be.

If you have to lie to promote your argument, you don't really have
much of an argument to begin with.

Rich Goranson
Amherst, NY, USA
aa#MCMXCIX, a-vet#1
EAC Department of Cruel and Unusual Choreography

"Do not associate my name with anything you do. You are extremists,
and you've hurt the Republican party much more than the Democrats
have." - Sen. Barry Goldwater (R-AZ), to Religious Right leaders
shortly before his death

Nightcrawler
2009-11-08 21:13:25 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hd68f0$amg$1@hvac.motzarella.org...

> No, I have nothing against driving while oriental.
>
> As long as they don't drive near ME.

And to think that China wants to dump their bicycles.
I suppose that is one way to cut down the population.