Research Discussion: Our Fearless Leader At Work ..

Our Fearless Leader At Work ..

Guess who is the "pussy" ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Clave
2009-11-05 21:32:51 EST
"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message

<...>

There are very good reasons why we have civilian control of the military.

Can you think of even one?

Jim

Chatnoir
2009-11-06 07:37:38 EST
On Nov 5, 6:24 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Guess who is the "pussy" ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

To many career Generals just working for the Military-Industrial-
Congressional complex! Besides ever see a General who did not like a
war?

BradGuth
2009-11-06 08:26:54 EST
On Nov 5, 6:24 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Guess who is the "pussy" ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Why don't you and rabbi Saul jump allover "_ G O D _"?

~ BG

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 5, 6:24 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Guess who is the "pussy" ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Why don't you and rabbi Saul jump allover "_ G O D _"?

~ BG
****************************
Because, you numb skull, there is no _ GOD_ ...
Even if there were a GOD, the only difference between
him and the Messiah would be that GOD doesn't think
he's Obama ...

BradGuth
2009-11-06 09:52:24 EST
On Nov 6, 6:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 5, 6:24 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > Guess who is the "pussy" ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>
> Why don't you and rabbi Saul jump allover "_ G O D _"?
>
>  ~ BG
>         ****************************
> Because, you numb skull, there is no _ GOD_ ...
> Even if there were a GOD, the only difference between
> him and the Messiah would be that GOD doesn't think
> he's Obama ...

Yes there is, and he/she/they ("_ GOD_") is contributing those anti-
semitic topics all the time. You really need to start reading via
Google Groups.

On Nov 6, 6:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 5, 6:24 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > Guess who is the "pussy" ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>
> Why don't you and rabbi Saul jump allover "_ G O D _"?
>
> ~ BG
> ****************************
> Because, you numb skull, there is no _ GOD_ ...
> Even if there were a GOD, the only difference between
> him and the Messiah would be that GOD doesn't think
> he's Obama ...

Yes there is, and he/she/they ("_ GOD_") is contributing those anti-
semitic topics all the time. You really need to start reading via
Google Groups.

~ BG
**********************************
Thanks GuthBall, but I pay for an independent News Group provider.
Google Groups is for ... well, losers and cheap motherfuckers, like you.
And, no, there is no GOD, fortunately;
but alas, there is Obama, unfortunately;
and yes, he thinks he's GOD.

> Thanks GuthBall, but I pay for an independent News Group provider.
> Google Groups is for ... well, losers and cheap motherfuckers

*I'm* a cheap motherfucker.

The difference is I only use Google as my source, not my reader.

Idiots like Guthtard have no idea how to properly format
a newsgroup post so that they have a > character when (if)
you reply to them.

Typical of the cluetards that I see every day in traffic, in the
supermarket (don't get me started on THAT) and here in these
groups. They have No common sense and NO common courtesy.

--
An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

H.
2009-11-06 13:19:53 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> Thanks GuthBall, but I pay for an independent News
>> Group provider.
>> Google Groups is for ... well, losers and cheap
>> motherfuckers
>

> *I'm* a cheap motherfucker.
>
> The difference is I only use Google as my source, not
> my reader.
>
> Idiots like Guthtard have no idea how to properly
> format
> a newsgroup post so that they have a > character when
> (if)
> you reply to them.
>
> Typical of the cluetards that I see every day in
> traffic, in the
> supermarket (don't get me started on THAT) and here
> in these
> groups. They have No common sense and NO common
> courtesy.

That's cause they are also pussies. Most Liberals are
either faggoty or pussies.
H.

BradGuth
2009-11-09 22:42:26 EST
On Nov 6, 7:23 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 6, 6:39 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 5, 6:24 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > > Guess who is the "pussy" ...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>
> > Why don't you and rabbi Saul jump allover "_ G O D _"?
>
> > ~ BG
> > ****************************
> > Because, you numb skull, there is no _ GOD_ ...
> > Even if there were a GOD, the only difference between
> > him and the Messiah would be that GOD doesn't think
> > he's Obama ...
>
> Yes there is, and he/she/they ("_ GOD_") is contributing those anti-
> semitic topics all the time.  You really need to start reading via
> Google Groups.
>
>  ~ BG
> Thanks GuthBall, but I pay for an independent News Group provider.
> Google Groups is for ... well, losers and cheap motherfuckers, like you.
> And, no, there is no GOD, fortunately;
> but alas, there is Obama, unfortunately;
> and yes, he thinks he's GOD.

Noticed that not one write-in vote was for Hagar (not even for latrine
duty). What's up with that?

~ BG