Research Discussion: Depression

Depression

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....

I called Lifeline.

Got a freakin' call center. It was in Pakistan, of all places. I
told them I was suicidal..

They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

David Staup

> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>

> I called Lifeline.
>
> Got a freakin' call center. It was in Pakistan, of all places. I
> told them I was suicidal..
>

> They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

could you drive the truck into DC ?

BradGuth
2009-11-03 14:34:15 EST
On Nov 3, 11:15 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>
> I called Lifeline.
>
> Got a freakin' call center.  It was in Pakistan, of all places.  I
> told them I was suicidal..
>
> They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

Perhaps they were doing you a big favor, as you might as well go out
with a bang.

If given the opportunity of paying your ultimate price, (screw
whatever Pakistan wanted) what would be your top ten picks for that
final truck delivery?

~ BG

Barbara
2009-11-03 14:49:58 EST
I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Tue, 3 Nov
2009 11:15:41 -0800 (PST), one purporting to be HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> could
write :

>I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
>global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>

>I called Lifeline.
>
>Got a freakin' call center. It was in Pakistan, of all places. I
>told them I was suicidal..
>

>They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....
.
Hee Hee Hee <SMIRK> Tee Hee Hee.....

01910infinity
2009-11-03 20:11:41 EST
On Nov 3, 2:15 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>
> I called Lifeline.
>
> Got a freakin' call center.  It was in Pakistan, of all places.  I
> told them I was suicidal..
>
> They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

Die by a roadside bomb....?

rylanksy
conessed

Gode3
2009-11-04 00:24:05 EST
On Nov 3, 2:15 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>
> I called Lifeline.
>
> Got a freakin' call center.  It was in Pakistan, of all places.  I
> told them I was suicidal..
>
> They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

What is it you want? your savings are on you, your SS depends on your
age, your credit card debt....also on you. You're depresssed...get
some help...what the hell are you asking from strangers? Get your own
ass straightened out.....jeez, who raised you?

On Nov 4, 8:15 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>
> I called Lifeline.
>
> Got a freakin' call center.  It was in Pakistan, of all places.  I
> told them I was suicidal..
>
> They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

LOL :)
And... not so strange to get Pakistan,
because Telecom here in New Zealand
have all their 'help staff' in India.
Cheaper labor.

Gee Whizz,
I guess that allows us Australians and New Zealanders and Americans
more time to support UFO Research !

__________________________

_//!! _//!!

> I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>

> I called Lifeline.
>
> Got a freakin' call center. It was in Pakistan, of all places. I
> told them I was suicidal..
>

> They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

Serves you Right...

'and'...

Don't forget to take your ~Goddamned Cowardly Dawgs~ wit ya
down the Pakistani Caves where your 'OCD' Pals, Osama & Kie,
are waiting for ya...*BOOM-BANG*.

<Dusted>

*Hallelujah*

*Amen*

Dr P
2009-11-04 05:24:06 EST
In message
<50d417d9-c6b2-40a1-8fd3-42af1e131936@v25g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> writes

>I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
>global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>

>I called Lifeline.
>
>Got a freakin' call center. It was in Pakistan, of all places. I
>told them I was suicidal..
>

>They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........
--

dr p

KingOfTheApes
2009-11-04 10:38:51 EST
On Nov 4, 5:04 am, "_//!! _//!!"
<*.@freenews.netfront.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars,
> > global warming, my savings, Social Security, my credit card debt.....
>
> > I called Lifeline.
>
> > Got a freakin' call center.  It was in Pakistan, of all places.  I
> > told them I was suicidal..
>
> > They all got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.....
>
> Serves you Right...
>
> 'and'...
>
> Don't forget to take your ~Goddamned Cowardly Dawgs~ wit ya
> down the Pakistani Caves where your 'OCD' Pals, Osama & Kie,
> are waiting for ya...*BOOM-BANG*.
>
> <Dusted>
>
> *Hallelujah*
>
> *Amen*

I hear Christianity is a cult to death too, except for the HYPOCRITES,
who are many... ;)

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of
their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death"
(Revelation12:11).

http://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Prophecy/Prophecy.Martyrdom.html

RECIPE TO GO CRAZY: "Never talk to strangers, particularly if they
come from other planets. Just talk to god"

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)