Research Discussion: Aliens UFOs Space Galaxies Quantum Nebula Intelligence

Aliens UFOs Space Galaxies Quantum Nebula Intelligence
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-02 03:17:12 EST
Aliens UFOs Space Galaxies Quantum Nebula Intelligence

LOL :)

I'm bored.

Yeah, HVAC, because I'm not posting funny stuff.

I need to think of a new project.

Some way of making money online
and not UFO related.

I was thinking of a love website.
I place people can go to be loved.
That would be lovely and funny too.

I was just reading all the news at RENSE.com
Phew !!!
What a mess.
I also saw the 'mafia hit' video there.
Kinda made me wonder how I'm still alive.

Well, I didn't want to piss people off.
I want people to have a better future.

Some agent in a UFO chat room
asked me ... "what drives you?"

I said "the fact that it's all there".

The agent then said... "so that's what drives you is it".

I said "yes, the fact that it's all there"

But I suppose I should have added
"I really care about people and Earth and the future".

Some people are really sick though.
At RENSE I also saw a video of staff
torturing mice and rabbits.
Those people need help and a better education.
They must be 'new souls'.

I could never do that.

One of my business friends recently said
"it's all Dark"
"Anything that creates things that all have to hurt and eat everything
just to survive is Dark".

I don't have TV or a laptop.
I bought a cheap cassette radio
and was listening to old Dr Greer and Art Bell recordings I made years
ago.

Nostalgic.

And Dr Greer says "I'm an optimist"
and "I have faith in the Human spirit".

Well, I'm ranting.... rant rant ....

I always liked the "ufo-contact from planet Iarga" story.

I feel sorry for those beings, maybe worring a bit about some Humans
being dangerous.

I don't want them to worry about us.
I think they look cool too.

Oh, I've met a lovely Chinese lady online.
She is already in New Zealand.
We meet soon.
And in our profiles we have nothing about UFOs.
But she noticed I love studying astronomy.
And she said she used to read UFO magazines at high school in China.
I went wow. Because I've never had a girl friend or wife that likes
the UFO subject.
It used to make my last wife depressed.

As for this beautiful Chinese girl... we might get married if all
works out.
And even with all the horror I've read in news and top secret
information...
I still plan to have kids with her.

If I get afraid and hide away or do nothing or kill myself I fail
everyone.
QUOTE from Dr Greer...
"More than 10 or 15 per cent of what I have seen and learned, you
don't want to hear. It's so damned disturbing, most people would
commit suicide. And many people have, by the way."


We have to fix ourselves up and fix the planet.

And we have to go into space
to explore the Milky Way Galaxy.

And we have to give Philip J. Corso and John E. Mack and others a warm
smile.


Have a good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.


_____________________________

http://projectUFOnetwork.isgreat.org


_____________________________



HVAC
2009-11-02 07:09:56 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:2c88ba9b-a004-405c-a30a-d61cdaa2e4aa@f1g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> Aliens UFOs Space Galaxies Quantum Nebula Intelligence
>
> LOL :)
>
> I'm bored.
>
> Yeah, HVAC, because I'm not posting funny stuff.
>
> I need to think of a new project.
>
> Some way of making money online
> and not UFO related.

Well, I told you begging for money on your
kook site wouldn't work.

Here's an idea.

Get a new web page 'UFOPROOF.com' or something
like that. Tell people you are selling pieces of the Rosswell
crash ufo. (Make up some good back story as to how you
got the pieces) Make the price affordable, say 20-50 dollars
each. when they send the cash, mail em a piece of tinfoil
or some shit like that.

Viola! Instant cash!

PS- I've got plenty more ideas!






--
Build a fire for a man, he's warm for a day.
*Set* a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.



Hagar
2009-11-02 09:44:21 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:2c88ba9b-a004-405c-a30a-d61cdaa2e4aa@f1g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> Aliens UFOs Space Galaxies Quantum Nebula Intelligence
>
> LOL :)
>
> I'm bored.

You know, Horry, you are as flighty as a butterfly ...
5 days ago you were in love with some chick from
Alabama, then you dump her beautiful ass, without
ever even sniffing her, for a Chinese chick.
What's up with that ?? You spend way too much
time flitting from flower to flower and not nearly
enough time laying serious pipe ...

And that's why you're bored ....



HVAC
2009-11-02 10:41:16 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:x7ydnfllGbbVbXPXnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> I'm bored.
>
> You know, Horry, you are as flighty as a butterfly ...
> 5 days ago you were in love with some chick from
> Alabama, then you dump her beautiful ass, without
> ever even sniffing her, for a Chinese chick.
> What's up with that ?? You spend way too much
> time flitting from flower to flower and not nearly
> enough time laying serious pipe ...
>
> And that's why you're bored ....


Ya. Less flitting and MORE pollinating!



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-02 17:23:43 EST
On Nov 3, 4:41 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> news:x7ydnfllGbbVbXPXnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
>
> >> I'm bored.
>
> > You know, Horry, you are as flighty as a butterfly ...
> > 5 days ago you were in love with some chick from
> > Alabama, then you dump her beautiful ass, without
> > ever even sniffing her, for a Chinese chick.
> > What's up with that ??  You spend way too much
> > time flitting from flower to flower and not nearly
> > enough time laying serious pipe ...
>
> > And that's why you're bored ....
>
> Ya. Less flitting and MORE pollinating!


Hehe.

You know that Alabama girl is 20 years younger than me.
And you also know the story with Prince Charles of England
and Princess Diana.

Whereas the pretty Chinese lady is 5 years younger,
and reads UFO magazines and won't call me a UFO ko0k
because we are both UFO ko0ks! Yay!!! Joy Joy :)

Also, I'm crafty. After the Chinese lady and I
found out we are both real, and honest,
and really like each other, even with several phone calls...
I sent her another email saying...
"If we become soulmates, can I dress you up in
cute feminine clothing and furs and lingerie, etc, in the evenings.
Is that OK with you?"

Yes!
I got myself a Barbie doll !!!

It's better than Viagra.

And you guys thought I was a buzzed out flower pooper. LOL :)

Besides, if I fluffed the Alabama girl
that would be a violation of US property!
A terrorist act !!!

I love America so much.
I'm didn't go near the Alabama girl.
(this is true) ...
She checked out today.
And if you bump into her there in wonderful America...
You will both be proud of me.


Hagar
2009-11-02 18:11:27 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:7880d99b-e755-4849-bd8d-5d13bb812b19@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 3, 4:41 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> news:x7ydnfllGbbVbXPXnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
>
> >> I'm bored.
>
> > You know, Horry, you are as flighty as a butterfly ...
> > 5 days ago you were in love with some chick from
> > Alabama, then you dump her beautiful ass, without
> > ever even sniffing her, for a Chinese chick.
> > What's up with that ?? You spend way too much
> > time flitting from flower to flower and not nearly
> > enough time laying serious pipe ...
>
> > And that's why you're bored ....
>
> Ya. Less flitting and MORE pollinating!


Hehe.

You know that Alabama girl is 20 years younger than me.
And you also know the story with Prince Charles of England
and Princess Diana.

Whereas the pretty Chinese lady is 5 years younger,
and reads UFO magazines and won't call me a UFO ko0k
because we are both UFO ko0ks! Yay!!! Joy Joy :)

Also, I'm crafty. After the Chinese lady and I
found out we are both real, and honest,
and really like each other, even with several phone calls...
I sent her another email saying...
"If we become soulmates, can I dress you up in
cute feminine clothing and furs and lingerie, etc, in the evenings.
Is that OK with you?"

Yes!
I got myself a Barbie doll !!!

It's better than Viagra.

And you guys thought I was a buzzed out flower pooper. LOL :)

Besides, if I fluffed the Alabama girl
that would be a violation of US property!
A terrorist act !!!

*************************
If you do the "fluffing", it probably would be
terrorism, heheh



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-04 02:51:59 EST
On Nov 3, 12:11 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.ho...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:7880d99b-e755-4849-bd8d-5d13bb812b19@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 3, 4:41 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> >news:x7ydnfllGbbVbXPXnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > >> I'm bored.
>
> > > You know, Horry, you are as flighty as a butterfly ...
> > > 5 days ago you were in love with some chick from
> > > Alabama, then you dump her beautiful ass, without
> > > ever even sniffing her, for a Chinese chick.
> > > What's up with that ?? You spend way too much
> > > time flitting from flower to flower and not nearly
> > > enough time laying serious pipe ...
>
> > > And that's why you're bored ....
>
> > Ya. Less flitting and MORE pollinating!
>
> Hehe.
>
> You know that Alabama girl is 20 years younger than me.
> And you also know the story with Prince Charles of England
> and Princess Diana.
>
> Whereas the pretty Chinese lady is 5 years younger,
> and reads UFO magazines and won't call me a UFO ko0k
> because we are both UFO ko0ks! Yay!!! Joy Joy  :)
>
> Also, I'm crafty. After the Chinese lady and I
> found out we are both real, and honest,
> and really like each other, even with several phone calls...
> I sent her another email saying...
> "If we become soulmates, can I dress you up in
> cute feminine clothing and furs and lingerie, etc, in the evenings.
> Is that OK with you?"
>
> Yes!
> I got myself a Barbie doll !!!
>
> It's better than Viagra.
>
> And you guys thought I was a buzzed out flower pooper. LOL :)
>
> Besides, if I fluffed the Alabama girl
> that would be a violation of US property!
> A terrorist act !!!
>
>         *************************
> If you do the "fluffing", it probably would be
> terrorism, heheh

Terrific-Oriasm.


_____________
Opps, that might be a code word to sector 34820013.85

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron