Research Discussion: Dramatic Night Vision Footage Of A Large Triangle Flying Across The Sky

Dramatic Night Vision Footage Of A Large Triangle Flying Across The Sky
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Andrew W
2009-11-01 15:48:05 EST
Its quite interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded



--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned enough.
If you believe something too much then you have the same problem.




Barbara
2009-11-01 16:22:28 EST
I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Mon, 2 Nov
2009 07:48:05 +1100, one purporting to be "Andrew W"
<removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> could write :

>Its quite interesting.

It's bullshit!!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded
>
>

Babs

Andrew W
2009-11-01 16:45:27 EST
Barbara wrote:
> I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day
> Mon, 2 Nov 2009 07:48:05 +1100, one purporting to be "Andrew W"
> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> could write :
>
>> Its quite interesting.
>
> It's bullshit!!
>

Reasons?

(Now why did you redirect replies to all different newsgroups? Rather sus)

>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>
>
> Babs

--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned
enough. If you believe something too much then you have the same
problem.




Hagar
2009-11-01 20:17:12 EST

"Barbara" <private@verymuchso.org.uk> wrote in message
news:8ture5luhq0g5tovfsbb4kr9gj5d0hs1pp@4ax.com...
>I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Mon, 2
>Nov
> 2009 07:48:05 +1100, one purporting to be "Andrew W"
> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> could write :
>
>>Its quite interesting.
>
> It's bullshit!!
>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>
>
> Babs

Of course it is ... the Feds have a number of "V" shaped aircraft
and no one really knows how many more are under development
and only fly at night.

If they really were Aleeuns, they would fly over San Francisco,
where they would find thousands of volunteers for their anal
probing excursions, and Liberals just like it up the old kazoo ..
especially the likes of ChasNemao. NoTroll2009, Lave and
that all-time loser Jake. I rest my case <snickeroony>



BradGuth
2009-11-01 20:51:27 EST
On Nov 1, 5:17 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Barbara" <priv...@verymuchso.org.uk> wrote in message
>
> news:8ture5luhq0g5tovfsbb4kr9gj5d0hs1pp@4ax.com...
>
> >I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Mon, 2
> >Nov
> > 2009 07:48:05 +1100, one purporting to be "Andrew W"
> > <removethis_ajwer...@optushome.com.au> could write :
>
> >>Its quite interesting.
>
> > It's bullshit!!
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded
>
> > Babs
>
> Of course it is ... the Feds have a number of "V" shaped aircraft
> and no one really knows how many more are under development
> and only fly at night.
>
> If they really were Aleeuns, they would fly over San Francisco,
> where they would find thousands of volunteers for their anal
> probing excursions, and Liberals just like it up the old kazoo ..
> especially the likes of ChasNemao. NoTroll2009, Lave and
> that all-time loser Jake. I rest my case <snickeroony>

You're the resent expert on that anal stuff, so perhaps only you would
know.

~ BG

Andrew W
2009-11-01 23:28:24 EST
Hagar wrote:
> "Barbara" <private@verymuchso.org.uk> wrote in message
> news:8ture5luhq0g5tovfsbb4kr9gj5d0hs1pp@4ax.com...
>> I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day
>> Mon, 2 Nov
>> 2009 07:48:05 +1100, one purporting to be "Andrew W"
>> <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> could write :
>>
>>> Its quite interesting.
>>
>> It's bullshit!!
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded
>>>
>>>
>>
>> Babs
>
> Of course it is ... the Feds have a number of "V" shaped aircraft
> and no one really knows how many more are under development
> and only fly at night.
>
> If they really were Aleeuns, they would fly over San Francisco,
> where they would find thousands of volunteers for their anal
> probing excursions, and Liberals just like it up the old kazoo ..
> especially the likes of ChasNemao. NoTroll2009, Lave and
> that all-time loser Jake. I rest my case <snickeroony>
>

There is officially no triangle crafts in existence by us.
You mean the Feds keep secrets from us?
Noooooo!! It can't be!

Go tell george and the others that our governments are keeping secrets from
us!


--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned
enough. If you believe something too much then you have the same
problem.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-02 02:31:53 EST

Thanks for sharing that.
Nice footage.

Greetings from Project UFO Network.


____________________________
http://ProjectUFOnetwork.isGreat.org




Hagar
2009-11-02 09:53:31 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:b078977a-d0fb-410a-a47e-c1b39d6480c2@v15g2000prn.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 1, 5:17 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Barbara" <priv...@verymuchso.org.uk> wrote in message
>
> news:8ture5luhq0g5tovfsbb4kr9gj5d0hs1pp@4ax.com...
>
> >I suspect that Ialdabaoth created Imperfection so that on this day Mon, 2
> >Nov
> > 2009 07:48:05 +1100, one purporting to be "Andrew W"
> > <removethis_ajwer...@optushome.com.au> could write :
>
> >>Its quite interesting.
>
> > It's bullshit!!
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vqf0eM39Us&feature=player_embedded
>
> > Babs
>
> Of course it is ... the Feds have a number of "V" shaped aircraft
> and no one really knows how many more are under development
> and only fly at night.
>
> If they really were Aleeuns, they would fly over San Francisco,
> where they would find thousands of volunteers for their anal
> probing excursions, and Liberals just like it up the old kazoo ..
> especially the likes of ChasNemao. NoTroll2009, Lave and
> that all-time loser Jake. I rest my case <snickeroony>

You're the resent expert on that anal stuff, so perhaps only you would
know.

****************************************
GuthBall, I'm sure you meant "recent" expert ... but I forgive you for
absent mindedness ... you probably went all a-twitter when you read
about the anal probing thingy ...


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron