Research Discussion: Republican Mantra For 2010

Republican Mantra For 2010

Liberals, stock up on Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Rumor has it you "Fruity Wine Crowd" ass-bandits prefer
it to Vaseline, the workhorse of the underdogs.
You hapless Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs) won't know what
hit you, come next year's election cycle.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_113cx8sckgk

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2009-11-01 12:15:57 EST
On Nov 1, 8:23 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Liberals, stock up on Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
> Rumor has it you "Fruity Wine Crowd" ass-bandits prefer
> it to Vaseline, the workhorse of the underdogs.
> You hapless Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs) won't know what
> hit you, come next year's election cycle.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_113cx8sckgk

That you even think that there is a shits worth a difference between
the two war parties only once again demonstrates how much of a fruit-
cake you are. Please, when you go frequent your favorite bathhouse
today, please let Big Bud have his way with you again, it WILL help
you see the lite. Bud lite, get it?

Sir ArtiØ

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Nov 1, 8:23 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Liberals, stock up on Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
> Rumor has it you "Fruity Wine Crowd" ass-bandits prefer
> it to Vaseline, the workhorse of the underdogs.
> You hapless Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs) won't know what
> hit you, come next year's election cycle.
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_113cx8sckgk

That you even think that there is a shits worth a difference between
the two war parties only once again demonstrates how much of a fruit-
cake you are. Please, when you go frequent your favorite bathhouse
today, please let Big Bud have his way with you again, it WILL help
you see the lite. Bud lite, get it?

Sir Arti\ufffd
*******************************
You're sounding more and more like that other stellar Loon,
GuthBall ... are you two related, by any chance ?? that much
stupidity from two retards in the same NG strikes me as more
than sheer coincidence ...

Vtcapo
2009-11-01 13:59:50 EST
On Nov 1, 12:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:a9151b81-292b-4797-99de-88e658093f4a@s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 1, 8:23 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > Liberals, stock up on Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
> > Rumor has it you "Fruity Wine Crowd" ass-bandits prefer
> > it to Vaseline, the workhorse of the underdogs.
> > You hapless Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs) won't know what
> > hit you, come next year's election cycle.
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_113cx8sckgk
>
> That you even think that there is a shits worth a difference between
> the two war parties only once again demonstrates how much of a fruit-
> cake you are.  Please, when you go frequent your favorite bathhouse
> today, please let Big Bud have his way with you again, it WILL help
> you see the lite.  Bud lite, get it?
>
> Sir ArtiØ
>         *******************************
> You're sounding more and more like that other stellar Loon,
> GuthBall ... are you two related, by any chance ?? that much
> stupidity from two retards in the same NG strikes me as more
> than sheer coincidence ...

CNN mentioned this morning that the fat man Limbaugh, the new voice of
the Republican Party is actually driving away the moderates and
sending them into the independent ranks. Way to go Fat Man! Look for
the demise of the Republican party come next election.
Bawhahahahahahahahaha...................

RT

BradGuth
2009-11-01 19:27:50 EST
On Nov 1, 10:59 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 12:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:a9151b81-292b-4797-99de-88e658093f4a@s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 1, 8:23 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > > Liberals, stock up on Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
> > > Rumor has it you "Fruity Wine Crowd" ass-bandits prefer
> > > it to Vaseline, the workhorse of the underdogs.
> > > You hapless Liberal Lefty Loons (LLLs) won't know what
> > > hit you, come next year's election cycle.
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_113cx8sckgk
>
> > That you even think that there is a shits worth a difference between
> > the two war parties only once again demonstrates how much of a fruit-
> > cake you are.  Please, when you go frequent your favorite bathhouse
> > today, please let Big Bud have his way with you again, it WILL help
> > you see the lite.  Bud lite, get it?
>
> > Sir ArtiØ
> >         *******************************
> > You're sounding more and more like that other stellar Loon,
> > GuthBall ... are you two related, by any chance ?? that much
> > stupidity from two retards in the same NG strikes me as more
> > than sheer coincidence ...
>
> CNN mentioned this morning that the fat man Limbaugh, the new voice of
> the Republican Party is actually driving away the moderates and
> sending them into the independent ranks. Way to go Fat Man! Look for
> the demise of the Republican party come next election.
> Bawhahahahahahahahaha...................
>
> RT

It has gotten down to an all or nothing kid of fight to their death.
Not that BHO has managed to hit each and every nail on the head, but
at least he's been aiming at those nails that were previously bent by
those Republican hammers that weren't even trying to take aim.

~ BG

Vtcapo
2009-11-01 19:55:21 EST
On Nov 1, 7:27 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 10:59 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 1, 12:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:

> > > That you even think that there is a shits worth a difference between
> > > the two war parties only once again demonstrates how much of a fruit-
> > > cake you are.  Please, when you go frequent your favorite bathhouse
> > > today, please let Big Bud have his way with you again, it WILL help
> > > you see the lite.  Bud lite, get it?
>
> > > Sir ArtiØ
> > >         *******************************
> > > You're sounding more and more like that other stellar Loon,
> > > GuthBall ... are you two related, by any chance ?? that much
> > > stupidity from two retards in the same NG strikes me as more
> > > than sheer coincidence ...
>
> > CNN mentioned this morning that the fat man Limbaugh, the new voice of
> > the Republican Party is actually driving away the moderates and
> > sending them into the independent ranks. Way to go Fat Man! Look for
> > the demise of the Republican party come next election.
> > Bawhahahahahahahahaha...................
>
> > RT
>
> It has gotten down to an all or nothing kid of fight to their death.
> Not that BHO has managed to hit each and every nail on the head, but
> at least he's been aiming at those nails that were previously bent by
> those Republican hammers that weren't even trying to take aim.
>
>  ~ BG

That's right, he's no Kerry......

RT

Double-A
2009-11-01 20:18:55 EST
On Nov 1, 4:55 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 7:27 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > CNN mentioned this morning that the fat man Limbaugh, the new voice of
> > > the Republican Party is actually driving away the moderates and
> > > sending them into the independent ranks. Way to go Fat Man! Look for
> > > the demise of the Republican party come next election.
> > > Bawhahahahahahahahaha...................
>
> > > RT
>
> > It has gotten down to an all or nothing kid of fight to their death.
> > Not that BHO has managed to hit each and every nail on the head, but
> > at least he's been aiming at those nails that were previously bent by
> > those Republican hammers that weren't even trying to take aim.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> That's right, he's no Kerry......
>
> RT

Now is the time for the Democrats to start delivering on some of their
campaign promises if they want to secure a longer term role in
governing this country. They now control both houses of Congress and
the Presidency. What are they waiting for? Where is our health
plan? I read that the one that's being proposed now would only
benefit a few. What about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? From
this point on there is no winning them. It will only get worse the
longer we stay. Anyway, George Bush declared victory years ago,
didn't he? The primary objectives of the war, which were to "get" Bin
Laden and Mullah Omar, were never accomplished. But that's Bush's
shortcoming. Obama promised to get us out. Bush did "get" Saddam
Hussein, but that seemed like more of a Bush family black vendetta for
Saddam's attempt on Bush's father's life. If the Democrats come up as
short on their promises as the Republicans when they controlled
Congress in the 1990's, then look for them to be voted out again, and
the two-party farce will continue.

Double-A

On Nov 1, 7:27 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 10:59 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 1, 12:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:a9151b81-292b-4797-99de-88e658093f4a@s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

> > > That you even think that there is a shits worth a difference between
> > > the two war parties only once again demonstrates how much of a fruit-
> > > cake you are. Please, when you go frequent your favorite bathhouse
> > > today, please let Big Bud have his way with you again, it WILL help
> > > you see the lite. Bud lite, get it?
>
> > > Sir Arti\ufffd
> > > *******************************
> > > You're sounding more and more like that other stellar Loon,
> > > GuthBall ... are you two related, by any chance ?? that much
> > > stupidity from two retards in the same NG strikes me as more
> > > than sheer coincidence ...
>
> > CNN mentioned this morning that the fat man Limbaugh, the new voice of
> > the Republican Party is actually driving away the moderates and
> > sending them into the independent ranks. Way to go Fat Man! Look for
> > the demise of the Republican party come next election.
> > Bawhahahahahahahahaha...................
>
> > RT
>
> It has gotten down to an all or nothing kid of fight to their death.
> Not that BHO has managed to hit each and every nail on the head, but
> at least he's been aiming at those nails that were previously bent by
> those Republican hammers that weren't even trying to take aim.
>
> ~ BG

That's right, he's no Kerry......

RT
***********************************
Hmmm two Loonies agreeing with each other ... let me guess,
one is a failed School Teacher, receiving retirement bennies
for "The Dumbing Down of America" and a fucktard who
thinks Sirius is the center of the Universe.
Nice job lads ... you prove, once again, that insanity knows
no boundaries.

Vtcapo
2009-11-01 22:59:52 EST
On Nov 1, 8:18 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 4:55 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It has gotten down to an all or nothing kid of fight to their death.
> > > Not that BHO has managed to hit each and every nail on the head, but
> > > at least he's been aiming at those nails that were previously bent by
> > > those Republican hammers that weren't even trying to take aim.
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> > That's right, he's no Kerry......
>
> > RT
>
> Now is the time for the Democrats to start delivering on some of their
> campaign promises if they want to secure a longer term role in
> governing this country.  They now control both houses of Congress and
> the Presidency.  What are they waiting for?  Where is our health
> plan?  I read that the one that's being proposed now would only
> benefit a few.  What about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq?  From
> this point on there is no winning them.  It will only get worse the
> longer we stay.  Anyway, George Bush declared victory years ago,
> didn't he?  The primary objectives of the war, which were to "get" Bin
> Laden and Mullah Omar, were never accomplished.  But that's Bush's
> shortcoming.  Obama promised to get us out.  Bush did "get" Saddam
> Hussein, but that seemed like more of a Bush family black vendetta for
> Saddam's attempt on Bush's father's life.  If the Democrats come up as
> short on their promises as the Republicans  when they controlled
> Congress in the 1990's, then look for them to be voted out again, and
> the two-party farce will continue.
>
> Double-A

Just as the Republicans are self destructing with the likes of
Limbaugh. Democrats will self destruct if they don't deliver. I agree
with everything you said....

RT

Studio
2009-11-01 23:32:01 EST
On Nov 1, 12:38 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> You're sounding more and more like that other stellar Loon,
> GuthBall ... are you two related, by any chance ?? that much
> stupidity from two retards in the same NG strikes me as more
> than sheer coincidence ...

Here's some coincidence for you:

In case of national emergencies RE: George W Obama / Bush

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but
for predecessors as well." -George W. Bush

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995allows the government to seize and control the
communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997allows the government to take
over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998allows the government to seize all means of
transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any
kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999allows the government to take over all food
resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000allows the government to mobilize civilians into
work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001allows the government to take over all health,
education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002designates the Postmaster General to operate a
national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports
and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to
relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate
areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005allows the government to take over railroads,
inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051specifies the responsibility of the Office of
Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders
into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic
or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310grants authority to the Department of Justice to
enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial
support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all
aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise
and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049assigns emergency preparedness function to
federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive
Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency
to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of
production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries,
credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any
undefined national emergency.

All done by Executive Order without consultation to Congress by Bush
Jr.