Research Discussion: Bob Dean At The European Exopolitics Summit 2009

Bob Dean At The European Exopolitics Summit 2009
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Andrew W
2009-11-01 03:02:23 EST
Bob Dean at the European Exopolitics Summit 2009 - video.

http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/2009/07/bob-dean-exopolitics-disclosure.html

Bob Dean is a retired Command Sergeant Major who in 1963 was assigned to
SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe).
In 1964, Dean was allowed to view "Cosmic Top Secret" documents detailing
alien activity on Earth. What he read absolutely flabbergasted him.
In this summit he shares details of that plus shows photos that he saved
from the government's plans to destroy because they had objects on them that
it didn't want the public to see.

Enjoy.

--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned enough.
If you believe something too much then you have the same problem.




Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-02 03:23:13 EST

Thanks for sharing that info.

Welcome to Usenet NewsGroups.
How long have you been posting here?
Oh, your profile says 2005.
But seems more like religion related groups in those days.

You must be new to Alien UFO related groups.

Well, keep up the good work.

Make a UFO website.
It's always great seeing new UFO sites.

My main site is here...



http://projectufonetwork.isgreat.org

_________________




On Nov 1, 9:02 pm, "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwer...@optushome.com.au>
wrote:
> Bob Dean at the European Exopolitics Summit 2009 - video.
>
> http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/2009/07/bob-dean-exopolitics-disc...
>
> Bob Dean is a retired Command Sergeant Major who in 1963 was assigned to
> SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe).
> In 1964, Dean was allowed to view "Cosmic Top Secret" documents detailing
> alien activity on Earth. What he read absolutely flabbergasted him.
> In this summit he shares details of that plus shows photos that he saved
> from the government's plans to destroy because they had objects on them that
> it didn't want the public to see.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> --
> If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned enough.
> If you believe something too much then you have the same problem.


Andrew W
2009-11-02 04:40:10 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Thanks for sharing that info.
>
> Welcome to Usenet NewsGroups.
> How long have you been posting here?
> Oh, your profile says 2005.
> But seems more like religion related groups in those days.
>
> You must be new to Alien UFO related groups.
>
> Well, keep up the good work.
>
> Make a UFO website.
> It's always great seeing new UFO sites.
>
> My main site is here...
>
>
>
> http://projectufonetwork.isgreat.org
>
> _________________
>

Hi Sir Gilligan,
My very first posts were in the alt.win98 and other groups from 1997 under
s*k@bigpond.com , andreww2@ozemail.com.au and seybrock@ihug.com.au

My first posts in the alien groups were in 'alt.aliens.they-are-here' around
the year 2000 using ajwerner@optushome.com.au

I then left the alien groups because there were too many idiots like HVAC /
Harlow, Pete Charest etc. (HVAC is still with us I see. He so needs to get a
life).

I'm back now after a lot of research to put ignoramuses like HVAC and george
etc. in their places.

--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned
enough. If you believe something too much then you have the same
problem.



HVAC
2009-11-02 10:44:26 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <sir.gilligan.horry@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:482c026e-e92f-4af9-92ca-973b9f827c9f@z3g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

Thanks for sharing that info.

Welcome to Usenet NewsGroups.
How long have you been posting here?
Oh, your profile says 2005.
But seems more like religion related groups in those days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]


UFO's are the new religion of the millennium.



HVAC
2009-11-02 10:47:24 EST

"Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
news:4aeea8fc$0$15178$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
>
> I then left the alien groups because there were too many idiots like HVAC
> / Harlow, Pete Charest etc. (HVAC is still with us I see. He so needs to
> get a life).


Pete Charest got promoted. That's why he's not here.



> I'm back now after a lot of research to put ignoramuses like HVAC and
> george etc. in their places.



Don't write checks with your keyboard that your brain can't cash.



Andrew W
2009-11-02 17:21:50 EST
HVAC wrote:
> "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwerner@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> news:4aeea8fc$0$15178$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
>>
>> I then left the alien groups because there were too many idiots like
>> HVAC / Harlow, Pete Charest etc. (HVAC is still with us I see. He so
>> needs to get a life).
>
>
> Pete Charest got promoted. That's why he's not here.
>

As head hamster wheel maintenance officer?

>
>
>> I'm back now after a lot of research to put ignoramuses like HVAC and
>> george etc. in their places.
>
>
>
> Don't write checks with your keyboard that your brain can't cash.
>

--
If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned
enough. If you believe something too much then you have the same
problem.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2009-11-02 17:33:22 EST

Great, welcome back.

Yeah,
alt.alien.research
is my home.

And I post to the other ALIEN UFO related groups.

It's rare to get someone like you reading and replying
as a UFO researcher here in NewsGroups.

Norio Hayakawa sometimes posts here,
but I never see him get in to replies.

This is my old UFO site...

http://www.AliensUFOsFreeVideos.250x.com



I will keep in contact.



_____________________



On Nov 2, 10:40 pm, "Andrew W" <removethis_ajwer...@optushome.com.au>
wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > Thanks for sharing that info.
>
> > Welcome to Usenet NewsGroups.
> > How long have you been posting here?
> > Oh, your profile says 2005.
> > But seems more like religion related groups in those days.
>
> > You must be new to Alien UFO related groups.
>
> > Well, keep up the good work.
>
> > Make a UFO website.
> > It's always great seeing new UFO sites.
>
> > My main site is here...
>
> >http://projectufonetwork.isgreat.org
>
> > _________________
>
> Hi Sir Gilligan,
> My very first posts were in the alt.win98 and other groups from 1997 under
> seybr...@bigpond.com , andre...@ozemail.com.au and seybr...@ihug.com.au
>
> My first posts in the alien groups were in 'alt.aliens.they-are-here' around
> the year 2000 using ajwer...@optushome.com.au
>
> I then left the alien groups because there were too many idiots like HVAC /
> Harlow, Pete Charest etc. (HVAC is still with us I see. He so needs to get a
> life).
>
> I'm back now after a lot of research to put ignoramuses like HVAC and george
> etc. in their places.
>
> --
> If you are a hard skeptic then you haven't researched or questioned
> enough. If you believe something too much then you have the same
> problem.


Andrew W
2009-11-02 18:57:00 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Great, welcome back.
>
> Yeah,
> alt.alien.research
> is my home.
>
> And I post to the other ALIEN UFO related groups.
>
> It's rare to get someone like you reading and replying
> as a UFO researcher here in NewsGroups.
>

I'm not a professional (hands on) researcher, more a dedicated information
gatherer and concept studier.

>
> Norio Hayakawa sometimes posts here,
> but I never see him get in to replies.
>
> This is my old UFO site...
>
> http://www.AliensUFOsFreeVideos.250x.com
>
>
>
> I will keep in contact.
>
>


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron