Research Discussion: Halloween

Halloween

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9owk50Iz3w&feature=player_embedded

This is a fucking riot.

Seriously, this is the accent that people
around here have.

wicked pissa

Double-A
2009-10-30 13:24:30 EST
On Oct 30, 10:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9owk50Iz3w&feature=player_embedded
>
> This is a fucking riot.
>
> Seriously, this is the accent that people
> around here have.
>
> wicked pissa

New Hampshire?

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Oct 30, 10:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9owk50Iz3w&feature=player_embedded
>
> This is a fucking riot.
>
> Seriously, this is the accent that people
> around here have.
>
> wicked pissa

New Hampshire?

Double-A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya, well... He is from Revere, MA.

Just down the road a bit from where I live
in god's country..... New Hampshire.

Vtcapo
2009-10-30 19:02:16 EST
On Oct 30, 2:33 pm, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 10:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9owk50Iz3w&feature=player_embedded
>
> > This is a fucking riot.
>
> > Seriously, this is the accent that people
> > around here have.
>
> > wicked pissa
>
> New Hampshire?
>
> Double-A
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Ya, well... He is from Revere, MA.
>
> Just down the road a bit from where I live
> in god's country..... New Hampshire.

You mean to tell me when I'm spending time in Vermont your just down
the road? Jesus fucking Christ.................

RT
PS By the way, I gave you the 5 stars.... funny stuff.

BradGuth
2009-10-30 19:34:57 EST
On Oct 30, 3:02 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2:33 pm, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 30, 10:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9owk50Iz3w&feature=player_embedded
>
> > > This is a fucking riot.
>
> > > Seriously, this is the accent that people
> > > around here have.
>
> > > wicked pissa
>
> > New Hampshire?
>
> > Double-A
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > Ya, well... He is from Revere, MA.
>
> > Just down the road a bit from where I live
> > in god's country..... New Hampshire.
>
> You mean to tell me when I'm spending time in Vermont your just down
> the road?  Jesus fucking Christ.................
>
> RT
> PS By the way, I gave you the 5 stars.... funny stuff.

I just seconded those 5 stars.

When are we ever going to get rid of these satanic rituals or
otherwise bogus holidays?

Might as well have a Ted Kaczynski day, or how about a Charles Manson
day. I bet Scientology needs a few national days, though one of those
might conflict with our national Osama bin Laden day of 09/11.

BTW; how many all-inclusive American and innocent lives (including
9/11) plus those trillions of our hard earned loot (including interest
on borrowed loot) has screwing with OBL and his fellow Muslims cost us
thus far? (not to mention another wasted decade)

~ BG

Vtcapo
2009-10-30 21:22:32 EST
On Oct 30, 7:34 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 3:02 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 30, 2:33 pm, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> > > New Hampshire?
>
> > > Double-A
> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> > > Ya, well... He is from Revere, MA.
>
> > > Just down the road a bit from where I live
> > > in god's country..... New Hampshire.
>
> > You mean to tell me when I'm spending time in Vermont your just down
> > the road?  Jesus fucking Christ.................
>
> > RT
> > PS By the way, I gave you the 5 stars.... funny stuff.
>
> I just seconded those 5 stars.
>
> When are we ever going to get rid of these satanic rituals or
> otherwise bogus holidays?
>
> Might as well have a Ted Kaczynski day, or how about a Charles Manson
> day.  I bet Scientology needs a few national days, though one of those
> might conflict with our national Osama bin Laden day of 09/11.
>
> BTW;  how many all-inclusive American and innocent lives (including
> 9/11) plus those trillions of our hard earned loot (including interest
> on borrowed loot) has screwing with OBL and his fellow Muslims cost us
> thus far? (not to mention another wasted decade)
>
>  ~ BG

Now lighten up BG, all the kids want is an excuse (Halloween) to glom
candy from the neigborhood. You know what they do to those that don't
give out candy? And none of that candy corn shit.....

RT

RT

BradGuth
2009-10-31 02:28:03 EST
On Oct 30, 5:22 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 7:34 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You mean to tell me when I'm spending time in Vermont your just down
> > > the road?  Jesus fucking Christ.................
>
> > > RT
> > > PS By the way, I gave you the 5 stars.... funny stuff.
>
> > I just seconded those 5 stars.
>
> > When are we ever going to get rid of these satanic rituals or
> > otherwise bogus holidays?
>
> > Might as well have a Ted Kaczynski day, or how about a Charles Manson
> > day.  I bet Scientology needs a few national days, though one of those
> > might conflict with our national Osama bin Laden day of 09/11.
>
> > BTW;  how many all-inclusive American and innocent lives (including
> > 9/11) plus those trillions of our hard earned loot (including interest
> > on borrowed loot) has screwing with OBL and his fellow Muslims cost us
> > thus far? (not to mention another wasted decade)
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Now lighten up BG, all the kids want is an excuse (Halloween) to glom
> candy from the neigborhood. You know what they do to those that don't
> give out candy? And  none of that candy corn shit.....
>
> RT

Perhaps 1000 turn up missing or merely 100,000 getting sicker than a
dog. What could go wrong if kids visit those neighborhood meth labs?

~ BG

Vtcapo
2009-10-31 12:45:16 EST
On Oct 31, 2:28 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 5:22 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I just seconded those 5 stars.
>
> > > When are we ever going to get rid of these satanic rituals or
> > > otherwise bogus holidays?
>
> > > Might as well have a Ted Kaczynski day, or how about a Charles Manson
> > > day.  I bet Scientology needs a few national days, though one of those
> > > might conflict with our national Osama bin Laden day of 09/11.
>
> > > BTW;  how many all-inclusive American and innocent lives (including
> > > 9/11) plus those trillions of our hard earned loot (including interest
> > > on borrowed loot) has screwing with OBL and his fellow Muslims cost us
> > > thus far? (not to mention another wasted decade)
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> > Now lighten up BG, all the kids want is an excuse (Halloween) to glom
> > candy from the neigborhood. You know what they do to those that don't
> > give out candy? And  none of that candy corn shit.....
>
> > RT
>
> Perhaps 1000 turn up missing or merely 100,000 getting sicker than a
> dog.  What could go wrong if kids visit those neighborhood meth labs?
>
>  ~ BG

You do make a point. But I've been teaching that gene pool for over 20
years. A few missing in action might be a good thing.......
RT
PS Only kidding................... no hate mail please.

Tirebiter
2009-10-31 13:08:51 EST
On Oct 30, 1:24 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 10:04 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9owk50Iz3w&feature=player_embedded
>
> > This is a fucking riot.
>
> > Seriously, this is the accent that people
> > around here have.
>
> > wicked pissa
>
> New Hampshire?
>
> Double-A

No, Revere MA. I had a work contract in Chelsea for a year and got to
know this area pretty well. I was frequently warned about staying
clear of Revere. And it's not even the worst place in that area. The
"layaway plan" for people in Lynn was great.

---
a.a. #2273

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 30, 5:22 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 7:34 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > You mean to tell me when I'm spending time in Vermont your just down
> > > the road? Jesus fucking Christ.................
>
> > > RT
> > > PS By the way, I gave you the 5 stars.... funny stuff.
>
> > I just seconded those 5 stars.
>
> > When are we ever going to get rid of these satanic rituals or
> > otherwise bogus holidays?
>
> > Might as well have a Ted Kaczynski day, or how about a Charles Manson
> > day. I bet Scientology needs a few national days, though one of those
> > might conflict with our national Osama bin Laden day of 09/11.
>
> > BTW; how many all-inclusive American and innocent lives (including
> > 9/11) plus those trillions of our hard earned loot (including interest
> > on borrowed loot) has screwing with OBL and his fellow Muslims cost us
> > thus far? (not to mention another wasted decade)
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Now lighten up BG, all the kids want is an excuse (Halloween) to glom
> candy from the neigborhood. You know what they do to those that don't
> give out candy? And none of that candy corn shit.....
>
> RT

Perhaps 1000 turn up missing or merely 100,000 getting sicker than a
dog. What could go wrong if kids visit those neighborhood meth labs?

A little snort of those hallucinogenic crystals, to better understand those
global warming pamphlets you handed out, instead of candy ....