Research Discussion: The Truth About Guns ..

The Truth About Guns ..

1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those
who do not." T.Jefferson

2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither."
~ John Adams

3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control
them.

6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns,
no peace, no safety.

9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
All Rights Reserved..

13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians i
gnore the others.

14. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT
understand?

15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.

16.. When you remove the people's right to bear arms,
you create slaves.

17. The American Revolution would never have happened
with gun control.

BradGuth
2009-10-25 12:38:35 EST
On Oct 25, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> 1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those
>      who do not."         T.Jefferson
>
> 2.  "Those who trade liberty for security have  neither."
>       ~ John Adams
>
> 3.  Free  men do not ask permission to bear arms.
>
> 4.  An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a  subject.
>
> 5.  Only a government that is  afraid of its citizens tries to control
>      them.
>
> 6.  Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
>
> 7.  You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
>
> 8.  Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns,
>      no peace, no safety.
>
> 9.  You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
>
> 10.  Assault is a behavior, not a device.
>
> 11.  64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
>
> 12.  The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
>        All Rights  Reserved..
>
> 13.  The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians i
>        gnore the others.
>
> 14.  What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT
>         understand?
>
> 15.   Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
>
> 16..  When you remove the people's right to bear arms,
>         you create slaves.
>
> 17.  The American Revolution would never have happened
>        with gun control.

Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of these stupid and
otherwise bogus topics?

~ BG

Jake
2009-10-25 14:04:53 EST
On Oct 25, 11:38 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>

> > 1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those
> >      who do not."         T.Jefferson
>
> > 2.  "Those who trade liberty for security have  neither."
> >       ~ John Adams
>
> > 3.  Free  men do not ask permission to bear arms.
>
> > 4.  An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a  subject.
>
> > 5.  Only a government that is  afraid of its citizens tries to control
> >      them.
>
> > 6.  Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
>
> > 7.  You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
>
> > 8.  Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns,
> >      no peace, no safety.
>
> > 9.  You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
>
> > 10.  Assault is a behavior, not a device.
>
> > 11.  64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
>
> > 12.  The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
> >        All Rights  Reserved..
>
> > 13.  The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians i
> >        gnore the others.
>
> > 14.  What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT
> >         understand?
>
> > 15.   Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
>
> > 16..  When you remove the people's right to bear arms,
> >         you create slaves.
>
> > 17.  The American Revolution would never have happened
> >        with gun control.
>
> Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of these stupid and
> otherwise bogus topics?
>
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

He's old. And near death. At least he's not sitting behind the wheel
trying to run over people or dogs.
Jake.

H.
2009-10-25 14:05:54 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 25, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> 1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow
> for those
> who do not." T.Jefferson
>
> 2. "Those who trade liberty for security have
> neither."
> ~ John Adams
>
> 3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
>
> 4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a
> subject.
>
> 5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens
> tries to control
> them.
>
> 6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
>
> 7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight
> for.
>
> 8. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns,
> no peace, no safety.
>
> 9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
>
> 10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
>
> 11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one
> yesterday.
>
> 12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
> All Rights Reserved..
>
> 13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the
> politicians i
> gnore the others.
>
> 14. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT
> understand?
>
> 15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
>
> 16.. When you remove the people's right to bear arms,
> you create slaves.
>
> 17. The American Revolution would never have happened
> with gun control.

Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of
these stupid and
otherwise bogus topics?

~ BG
Butt out asshole. Go suck a dick or something. Damn
loony Liberal cocksucker.
H.

Double-A
2009-10-25 15:30:09 EST
On Oct 25, 9:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> 1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those
>      who do not."         T.Jefferson
>
> 2.  "Those who trade liberty for security have  neither."
>       ~ John Adams
>
> 3.  Free  men do not ask permission to bear arms.
>
> 4.  An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a  subject.
>
> 5.  Only a government that is  afraid of its citizens tries to control
>      them.
>
> 6.  Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
>
> 7.  You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
>
> 8.  Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns,
>      no peace, no safety.
>
> 9.  You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
>
> 10.  Assault is a behavior, not a device.
>
> 11.  64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
>
> 12.  The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
>        All Rights  Reserved..
>
> 13.  The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians i
>        gnore the others.
>
> 14.  What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT
>         understand?
>
> 15.   Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
>
> 16..  When you remove the people's right to bear arms,
>         you create slaves.
>
> 17.  The American Revolution would never have happened
>        with gun control.

So I take it your NRA membership dues are all paid up?

Double-A

Talkin Horse
2009-10-26 06:51:19 EST
"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
> 17. The American Revolution would never have happened
> with gun control.

To be precise, the Revolution started with an attempt to enforce gun
control. April 19, 1775. The Brits marched to seize the weapons at Concord.
They'd tried to move secretly, but the locals figured it out and sent word
ahead. What followed was the "shot heard round the world". When the Second
Amendment was penned, it was in memory of this event, with the obvious
intent of creating a government that could never seize the weapons of the
people.

"Talkin Horse" <drramulec@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>> 17. The American Revolution would never have happened
>> with gun control.
>
> To be precise, the Revolution started with an attempt to enforce gun
> control. April 19, 1775. The Brits marched to seize the weapons at
> Concord. They'd tried to move secretly, but the locals figured it out and
> sent word ahead. What followed was the "shot heard round the world". When
> the Second Amendment was penned, it was in memory of this event, with the
> obvious intent of creating a government that could never seize the weapons
> of the people.

The sad part is that here in California, the Liberal Loons have found a back
door to gun control. Starting sometime early next year, in order to
purchase any kind of ammunition, you have to present a picture ID, i.e.
driver's license and submit to finger printing. And they have the audacity
to say that this has nothing to do with gun control.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck ......

On Oct 25, 11:38 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 8:35 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:

< snip >

> He's old. And near death. At least he's not sitting behind the wheel
> trying to run over people or dogs.
> Jake.

Hey, Beaner, may you next Taco be contaminated with dog feces.

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Talkin Horse" <drramulec@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message
>>> 17. The American Revolution would never have happened
>>> with gun control.
>>
>> To be precise, the Revolution started with an attempt to enforce gun
>> control. April 19, 1775. The Brits marched to seize the weapons at
>> Concord. They'd tried to move secretly, but the locals figured it out and
>> sent word ahead. What followed was the "shot heard round the world". When
>> the Second Amendment was penned, it was in memory of this event, with the
>> obvious intent of creating a government that could never seize the
>> weapons of the people.
>
> Imagine the balls of those patriots.
>
> Facing down the hated redcoats on that bridge
> took sheer courage. That courage eventually
> freed this country from the Brit.
>
> Here's a hearty Harlow salute to those who
> stood their ground!
>

> --
> Oppression can't be ignored. It must be defeated.

In the meantime, the Liberals are very busy sewing the white flags
of surrender ... I'm sure the French still have a good supply on hand ...

BradGuth
2009-10-26 11:29:46 EST
On Oct 26, 8:02 am, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Talkin Horse" <drramu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message
> >> 17.  The American Revolution would never have happened
> >>       with gun control.
>
> > To be precise, the Revolution started with an attempt to enforce gun
> > control. April 19, 1775. The Brits marched to seize the weapons at
> > Concord. They'd tried to move secretly, but the locals figured it out and
> > sent word ahead. What followed was the "shot heard round the world". When
> > the Second Amendment was penned, it was in memory of this event, with the
> > obvious intent of creating a government that could never seize the weapons
> > of the people.
>
> Imagine the balls of those patriots.
>
> Facing down the hated redcoats on that bridge
> took sheer courage.  That courage eventually
> freed this country from the Brit.
>
> Here's a hearty Harlow salute to those who
> stood their ground!
>
> --
> Oppression can't be ignored. It must be defeated.

But you don't believe in allowing those truths out of your mainstream
status quo box. Changing nothing of what caused our problems and
substantial grief is not a solution to anything, except WW3 that we
can't survive unless we are all made rich and powerful beforehand, so
that we can get the hell out of the way.

~ BG