Research Discussion: The True Story Of The D.C. Madam

The True Story Of The D.C. Madam
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2009-10-25 12:17:35 EST
Needs no intro ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_111c7qwz3gd



BradGuth
2009-10-25 12:45:01 EST
On Oct 25, 8:17 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Needs no intro ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_111c7qwz3gd

Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of these stupid and
otherwise bogus topics that have nothing to do with
"alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors, alt.astronomy, alt.fan.art-
bell"?

But then of course, almost anything posted in "alt.fan.art-bell" has
nothing to do with Art Bell".

~ BG

Hagar
2009-10-25 19:57:22 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:da4455c7-e14e-4c5a-aa05-d844d3bebbc2@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 25, 8:17 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> Needs no intro ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_111c7qwz3gd

Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of these stupid and
otherwise bogus topics that have nothing to do with
"alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors, alt.astronomy, alt.fan.art-
bell"?

********************************
Obama and his cohorts of the Chicago machine are outr\ufffd-worldly
weird and strange, as if they came from a planet other than Earth,
which would cover the Alien Visitors

Reading and understanding his commie/anarchistic Health Bill falls
into the category of science fiction, thusly it fits in with Alien Research.

This administration is as strange as Pluto, which just recently has
been demoted, which is what should also apply to the Obama gang
of Liberal Loons. Hence it fits into Astronomy.

The Art Bell adherents are in a class all by themselves, Liberal
Losers and mostly welfare recipients who believe in every word
Obama utters, hence, Science Fiction.

Hope you got all that, you cretin.



BradGuth
2009-10-25 23:23:36 EST
On Oct 25, 3:57 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:da4455c7-e14e-4c5a-aa05-d844d3bebbc2@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 25, 8:17 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > Needs no intro ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_111c7qwz3gd
>
> Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of these stupid and
> otherwise bogus topics that have nothing to do with
> "alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors, alt.astronomy, alt.fan.art-
> bell"?
>
>         ********************************
> Obama and his cohorts of the Chicago machine are outré-worldly
> weird and strange, as if they came from a planet other than Earth,
> which would cover the Alien Visitors
>
> Reading and understanding his commie/anarchistic Health Bill falls
> into the category of science fiction, thusly it fits in with Alien Research.
>
> This administration is as strange as Pluto, which just recently has
> been demoted, which is what should also apply to the Obama gang
> of Liberal Loons.  Hence it fits into Astronomy.
>
> The Art Bell adherents are in a class all by themselves, Liberal
> Losers and mostly welfare recipients who believe in every word
> Obama utters, hence, Science Fiction.
>
> Hope you got all that, you cretin.

You mean the part where you're planning on stringing up yet another
nigger, or just taking a shot at the back of his head? (sure thing, I
got that part)

~ BG

\The Great One\
2009-10-26 01:02:05 EST

"Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net> wrote in message news:uoSdnXFMK-6K53nXnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@giganews.com...
> Needs no intro ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_111c7qwz3gd

LOL !!
--
John C.

Hagar
2009-10-26 09:55:41 EST

"BradGuth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:38130cba-7431-48ab-95ad-d9fc6286a295@12g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
On Oct 25, 3:57 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:da4455c7-e14e-4c5a-aa05-d844d3bebbc2@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 25, 8:17 am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > Needs no intro ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_111c7qwz3gd
>
> Why are you flooding Usenet/newsgroups with all of these stupid and
> otherwise bogus topics that have nothing to do with
> "alt.alien.research, alt.alien.visitors, alt.astronomy, alt.fan.art-
> bell"?
>
> ********************************
> Obama and his cohorts of the Chicago machine are outr\ufffd-worldly
> weird and strange, as if they came from a planet other than Earth,
> which would cover the Alien Visitors
>
> Reading and understanding his commie/anarchistic Health Bill falls
> into the category of science fiction, thusly it fits in with Alien
> Research.
>
> This administration is as strange as Pluto, which just recently has
> been demoted, which is what should also apply to the Obama gang
> of Liberal Loons. Hence it fits into Astronomy.
>
> The Art Bell adherents are in a class all by themselves, Liberal
> Losers and mostly welfare recipients who believe in every word
> Obama utters, hence, Science Fiction.
>
> Hope you got all that, you cretin.

You mean the part where you're planning on stringing up yet another
nigger, or just taking a shot at the back of his head? (sure thing, I
got that part)

~ BG
*********************************
Just you moronic imagination running rampant once again, GuthBall.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron