Research Discussion: Yet Another Blonde Joke

Yet Another Blonde Joke

A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".

Mr.Smartypants
2009-10-24 17:34:10 EST
On Oct 24, 1:09 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
> The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".

LOL!!

That is *really* funny as I know a blonde who would say
that...........and most of the time it *is* cum on her clothes.

Gregory Hall
2009-10-24 17:52:46 EST
"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote in message
On Oct 24, 1:09 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
> The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".
::
::
:: LOL!!
::
:: That is *really* funny as I know a blonde who would say
:: that...........and most of the time it *is* cum on her clothes.

I didn't realize 'Pandora' was a blonde . . .

--
Gregory Hall

\The Great One\
2009-10-24 20:30:36 EST

"Gregory Hall" <greghall@home.fake> wrote in message news:37sigh.vhg.17.1@news.alt.net...
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 24, 1:09 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> > A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> > On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
> > The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".
> ::
> ::
> :: LOL!!
> ::
> :: That is *really* funny as I know a blonde who would say
> :: that...........and most of the time it *is* cum on her clothes.
>

> I didn't realize 'Pandora' was a blonde . . .
> --
> Gregory Hall

LOL......she wears a wig !!
--
John C.

""The Great One"" <honestjohn@centurytel.net> wrote in message

"Gregory Hall" <greghall@home.fake> wrote in message
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 24, 1:09 pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> > A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> > On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again"
> > ..
> > The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey
> > bitch".
> ::
> ::
> :: LOL!!
> ::
> :: That is *really* funny as I know a blonde who would say
> :: that...........and most of the time it *is* cum on her clothes.
>

> I didn't realize 'Pandora' was a blonde . . .
> --
> Gregory Hall

LOL......she wears a wig !!
--
John C.

Notice that Hagar never posts ewe jokes.

ChasNemo
2009-10-25 09:46:41 EST
On Oct 24, 3:09�pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
> The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".

Hagar's sister is the blonde.

Meat Plow
2009-10-25 10:09:36 EST
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:09:55 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>wrote:

> A blonde walks up to Hagar sitting in an ice cream parlor and says
> "you got ice cream dribbling down your chin." Hagar replies,
> "no you stupid bitch, that's cum."

I fixed yer typo.

heh

"Meat Plow" <meat@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:09:55 -0700, "Hagar" <hsahm@surewest.net>wrote:
>
>> A blonde walks up to Hagar sitting in an ice cream parlor and says
>> "you got ice cream dribbling down your chin." Hagar replies,
>> "no you stupid bitch, that's cum."
>

> I fixed yer typo.
>
> heh

Your sense of humor knows no bounds, PencilDick ...

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 24, 3:09?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
> The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".

Hagar's sister is the blonde.

**************************
More banal commentary from a bona fide fatso muff-diving queen ..

ChasNemo
2009-10-25 20:57:31 EST
On Oct 25, 10:54�am, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 24, 3:09?pm, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote:
>
> > A Blonde drops off a blouse at the cleaners.
> > On the way out the door, the lady behind the counter says " Come Again" ..
> > The Blonde turns and says "No, it's ice cream this time, you nosey bitch".
>
> Hagar's sister is the blonde.

> More banal commentary from a bona fide fatso muff-diving queen ..

My comment may be banal (as everything about you and your family), but
you didn't deny it and so it's true!